12 most wanted?!

Home Forums Politics 12 most wanted?!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of kimpirun98 kimpirun98 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

kimpirun98
    Participant

Hey!!! I dislike Sihanouk Songs tei…Cuz he sold Land to Youn and assassinated his own people.

Originally posted by PhnomKlarSar

Anonymous

I don’t this is any of sihanouk songs..I been listening and it naming those who traitor to the country…

If you go through most songs it calling these traitor/political persons out in the open…

[i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Hey!!! I dislike Sihanouk Songs tei…Cuz he sold Land to Youn and assassinated his own people.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by PhnomKlarSar[/i]

socialentry
    Participant

How come we Khmers like Karaoke so much. Is like Obama is making speech with Lady Gaga singing Bad romance in background.

Anonymous

I think this morning age music is the quickest way to put in music..some people.can’t read but they can listen..

[i]Originally posted by socialentry[/i]
    How come we Khmers like Karaoke so much. Is like Obama is making speech with Lady Gaga singing Bad romance in background.

kimpirun98
    Participant

Why the Khmers like Kara Okee or Bars, strip and clubs….if we take the political matter to debate on that cases. I’d say the Hun Sen and his suppoters deemand the Khmer Population to be attractived, the more attractived they’re, the more they careless about political country. Especially the young generation and…in the mean time, the Youn VC will be having a good ooportunity to take our Cambodia. Cuz they have no-one concern and think about the country has problem by the neighbor anymore, them all deep intesting on Musics, Kara okee and …

What do you all think???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)