2 years passed the age…..

Home Forums Relationships 2 years passed the age…..

This topic contains 32 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Haki Haki 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    precious_rose
    Participant

I wanted to get married!…Now, I am starting to wonder if I’ll ever get married.*sad* Not about not tying the knot..sad, that things didn’t go according to plan. Oh well!! I’m only almost a granny…:P

Did anyone actually married or settle down closed to their “persume” age? Are you happy with it? Are you starting to regret or wished, you’ve waited a little longer?

P.S…just wondering…as I am getting older.

[Message last modified 10-16-2011 06:52pm by precious_rose]

[Message last modified 10-17-2011 12:56am by precious_rose]

Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    sampheap
    Participant

I laugh every time I read you posts. :) You said you’re getting old, so how old are you now if you do not mind me asking? But hey, you don’t have to answer it here. Just curious since you wanted to get married so bad :)

[i]Originally posted by precious_rose[/i]
    I wanted to get married!…Now, I am starting to wonder if I’ll ever get married.*sad* Not about not tying the nod..sad, that things didn’t go according to plan. Oh well!! I’m only almost a granny…:P

Did anyone actually married or settle down closed to their “persume” age? Are you happy with it? Are you starting to regret or wished, you’ve waited a little longer?

precious_rose
    Participant

Originally posted by sampheap
    I laugh every time I read you posts. :) You said you’re getting old, so how old are you now if you do not mind me asking? But hey, you don’t have to answer it here. Just curious since you wanted to get married so bad :)

Originally posted by sampheap

Hello, sampheap! To answer your question, but first..alow me to clearify…. If i had wanted to get married…I wouldn’t be single till now;)…When I was younger( too much thai series, I believe:P) I had thought I would marry in my early 20s..as I got older, I realized, marriage doesn’t give or garantee “happily ever after”, thus why I am still not off the market. I am 25, btw. I asked, b/c of women( not all) having the tendency to have a target age for marriage…and it doesn’t always plan out.

Please don’t take my comments and questions too seriously….unless, stated otherwise!:)

[Message last modified 10-16-2011 07:38pm by precious_rose]

[Message last modified 10-17-2011 03:29am by precious_rose]

[Message last modified 10-17-2011 03:30am by precious_rose]

bEeFVWCorrado
    Participant

I wanted to get married!…Now, I am starting to wonder if I’ll ever get married.*sad* Not about not tying the nod..sad, that things didn’t go according to plan. Oh well!! I’m only almost a granny…:P

I wanted to get married at a certain age when I was young…like before 30. Now, I’m hitting that age and I find myself less likely to get married, even though I want to seriously get married this time around, just because I became more selective in terms of future, compatibility, etc…more experience in life means u look at more in a person. But, I’m pretty confident that I would actually marry a girl if that should come up instead of shying from it. But I would rather not marry if I was to settle for someone who is not a good person. I don’t think I’m getting married on schedule if I ever do. With the military, I can only wish myself luck.

[Message last modified 10-16-2011 07:54pm by bEeFVWCorrado]

precious_rose
    Participant

I wanted to get married at a certain age when I was young…like before 30. Now, I’m hitting that age and I find myself less likely to get married, even though I want to seriously get married this time around, just because I became more selective in terms of future, compatibility, etc…more experience in life means u look at more in a person. But, I’m pretty confident that I would actually marry a girl if that should come up instead of shying from it. But I would rather not marry if I was to settle for someone who is not a good person. I don’t think I’m getting married on schedule if I ever do. With the military, I can only wish myself luck.

[Message last modified 10-16-2011 07:54pm by bEeFVWCorrado][/quote]

You sound like a very decent man! I am sure you’ll get a good woman in the future, when that time comes..if not, I am alwaya available…jk.

Once again, be safe in the army and thanks for protecting America! God bless ya!:)

impact
    Participant

I wanted to get married!…Now, I am starting to wonder if I’ll ever get married.*sad* Not about not tying the knot..sad, that things didn’t go according to plan. Oh well!! I’m only almost a granny…:P

[Message last modified 10-17-2011 12:56am by precious_rose]

I’m still single while everyone else is have plenty of grand kids..LOL

[Message last modified 10-17-2011 02:07am by impact]

khmswtguy
    Participant

my advice don’t wait til you 30, well 25 up lol year by years you start to feel that you with someone and notting seem to happen of if you’re single you feeling lonely sometime.goodluck get married and have babies.

khmswtguy
    Participant

I’m single… are you?

precious_rose
    Participant

[i]Originally posted by khmswtguy[/i]
    my advice don’t wait til you 30, well 25 up lol year by years you start to feel that you with someone and notting seem to happen of if you’re single you feeling lonely sometime.goodluck get married and have babies.

It is lonesome at times, yet, the single life also is enjoyable. (no headache from fighting/arguing with SO, etc.) Thanks for the warm regrads, Khmswtguy. If i am not married this life, I can always be a nun…:p

Alynne
    Participant

lol sweetheart, you still look young really. Even though you’re two years older than before, but you still look the same..pretty as always. And, maybe you’re right. Sometimes you feel lonesome..even when you know that someone is there for you. My soulmate, it puts a smile on my face and take me through the day by just thinking of him. But somehow im sad because soulmate is just a soulmate. We know there’s no chance for us to be more than that. That truth hurts yet im happy. ;)

by the way, i believe you’ll meet the right him soon. make a kid and introduce my nice/nephew to me ok? ;D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 33 total)