80 Bucks for Pain killers?!

Home Forums The Chatterbox 80 Bucks for Pain killers?!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Sovie Sovie 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    GeorgiaGuy
    Participant

I never seen prescription drugs costing so much EVEN with my insurance. I thought she was filling up chemo pills for me for that price! $80 for a weeks worth of pills….I said no thanks.

SpicyChick
    Participant

[i]Originally posted by GeorgiaGuy[/i]
    I never seen prescription drugs costing so much EVEN with my insurance. I thought she was filling up chemo pills for me for that price! $80 for a weeks worth of pills….I said no thanks.

That’s very expensive. I guess you don’t have government rebate like us in AUS. What is the medication? I can check the price out for you on Monday.

icyfresh
    Participant

Yea, dont pay them if you dont really need it.
    they charged me $63 for my toochache med. I was not gonna pay but i was close to die.

Darony
    Participant

I’m thinking outside the box: u should take off ur clothes and give them all to her and tell her that’s all u got, u will return home with a discount med bill and a girlfriend. :p

Let the Refining and Improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others
    KomLostBong
    Participant

Wow!!! That’s very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pR3nCess
    Participant

that’s actually pretty cheap. recently, i paid $353.19 for 30 days of Abilify for the kid i sort of adopted. i almost had a heart attack when i saw the price and this is with insurance. WTF!

BorossITII
    Participant

The medication I’m on cost $300 for a two week supply.

sapphirise
    Participant

I have no insurance whatsoever and each month I need my magic pill to stay alive, cost around $300 each month. I tried not to take medicine for a day and I almost die of no air.

impromptu
    Participant

why u always such a cheap ass!!LOL always complaining about prices

Sovie
    Participant

[i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    I’m thinking outside the box: u should take off ur clothes and give them all to her and tell her that’s all u got, u will return home with a discount med bill and a girlfriend. :p

Or you could end up spending the night in jail and a boyfriend. lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)