Akaras Knong Pesar Pali Maen PonMaln???

Home Forums Religion Akaras Knong Pesar Pali Maen PonMaln???

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of kimpirun98 kimpirun98 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #361715
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Who is able to answer the question down here???

    Akaras Knong Pesar Pali Maen PonMaln???

    KP.

    #361723
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Who knows… *smile*

    [Message last modified 11-14-2011 03:50am by hanzze]

    #361733
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Ngob batt jerng!!! hahahahahah…

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    Who knows… *smile*

    [Message last modified 11-14-2011 03:50am by hanzze]

    #361741
    Avatar of Tevbot
    Tevbot
    Participant

    chum noan boraaaaan tayyy??

    #361751
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Hey tevbot,

    You speak well KhmerLanguage, arent you???

    Ter nek na ach chloey som-nua nerng ban la-or???

    [i]Originally posted by Tevbot[/i]

    chum noan boraaaaan tayyy??

    #361761
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Is this komnap..can you rephrase it..i might be,reading it wrong..lol

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Who is able to answer the question down here???

    Akaras Knong Pesar Pali Maen PonMaln???

    KP.

    #361771
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Here’s I translated:

    Akaras = Aksor = Word
    Knong = in
    Pesar = language
    Pali = Pali
    Maen PonMaen = How many..???

    I hope it makes sense and helps you to understand it. Thank

    [i]Originally posted by PhnomKlarSar[/i]
    Is this komnap..can you rephrase it..i might be,reading it wrong..lol
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Who is able to answer the question down here???

    Akaras Knong Pesar Pali Maen PonMaln???

    KP.

    [/quote]

    [Message last modified 11-15-2011 12:19am by kimpirun98]

    #361781
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Here you can find some general infos about Pali: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pali

    And here is a dictionary, where you can start to count the words if you feel a need for it *smile*: http://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/pali/

    There are about 160.000 citations in it. *smile*

    #361790
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    My beloved friend,

    If you all didnt learn about Pali ti-mouy or ti-pee or ti-bei(Pali Tibei call Pali Rong). Then you all have no doubt to answer to that question tei. I now wait to see PhnomKlarSar to respond, he might know about that question….heheheh

    If you prepering about “Thomes = Thomes Veeneay” is “Trey, Tor and Ek”
    My question is very hard for you all huh!!!???

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    Here you can find some general infos about Pali: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pali

    And here is a dictionary, where you can start to count the words if you feel a need for it *smile*: http://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/pali/

    There are about 160.000 citations in it. *smile*

    [Message last modified 11-15-2011 07:51am by kimpirun98]

    #361799
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    @ kp

    By words you meam actual word that were taken from pali men tae?

    Sorry my friend i didnt have an khmer education to understand khmer words…i dont have an answer tae..

    Only word i do know is sathuk sathuk sathuk..lol

    #361807
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Can any one able to answer that question???
    Maybe Miss. Kadin or Lok Khemrin….!!!!
    Waiting to see these 2 person come up their answer…

    #361817
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    My beloved friend,

    If you all didnt learn about Pali ti-mouy or ti-pee or ti-bei(Pali Tibei call Pali Rong). Then you all have no doubt to answer to that question tei. I now wait to see PhnomKlarSar to respond, he might know about that question….heheheh

    If you prepering about “Thomes = Thomes Veeneay” is “Trey, Tor and Ek”
    My question is very hard for you all huh!!!???
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    Here you can find some general infos about Pali: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pali

    And here is a dictionary, where you can start to count the words if you feel a need for it *smile*: http://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/pali/

    There are about 160.000 citations in it. *smile*

    [Message last modified 11-15-2011 07:51am by kimpirun98][/quote]

    So as you speak khmer and english, you would for sure know how many words there are in Khmer or in English. It’s it? As I told you, if you are really that bored, you can count them and tell us later, but don’t miss one other wise you would give us the wring answer. *smile*

    #361825
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Hello my beloved friend,

    Do you know about “veayekor?”…
    Actually I dunno it too, but then I took a class “Thnak Pali ti-mouy” for a first year, I studied aBOUT “veayeko” Pehus vechenas and eka vechenas, Akaras, and pyunh-chenas…Mann, I know alot of pesar Pali….

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    My beloved friend,

    If you all didnt learn about Pali ti-mouy or ti-pee or ti-bei(Pali Tibei call Pali Rong). Then you all have no doubt to answer to that question tei. I now wait to see PhnomKlarSar to respond, he might know about that question….heheheh

    If you prepering about “Thomes = Thomes Veeneay” is “Trey, Tor and Ek”
    My question is very hard for you all huh!!!???
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    Here you can find some general infos about Pali: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pali

    And here is a dictionary, where you can start to count the words if you feel a need for it *smile*: http://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/pali/

    There are about 160.000 citations in it. *smile*

    [Message last modified 11-15-2011 07:51am by kimpirun98][/quote]

    So as you speak khmer and english, you would for sure know how many words there are in Khmer or in English. It’s it? As I told you, if you are really that bored, you can count them and tell us later, but don’t miss one other wise you would give us the wring answer. *smile*[/quote]

    #361835
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Yeah!!! Did you take a Pali class???
    If you did it then you know it. what if you didnt take it, then you “Chanh I” heheheh
    Im a Lokru Sala Pali…Heheheh

    [i]Originally posted by PhnomKlarSar[/i]
    @ kp

    By words you meam actual word that were taken from pali men tae?

    Sorry my friend i didnt have an khmer education to understand khmer words…i dont have an answer tae..

    Only word i do know is sathuk sathuk sathuk..lol

    #361844
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Pali and sanskrit were only intrduce to khmer 2000 years ago. There must be another language that khmer uses..

    #361854
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    I want to see This Lok Tevbot share ideas with us on this topic….Before I write the answer it..

    #361863
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Here, am going to tell you as:

    Akaras knong Pesar Pali maen 28 tuas:

    Kas, khas, kes, Khes, nges,
    Chas, Chhas, Ches, Chhes, nhes
    Tas, thas, tes, Thes , Nes,
    Bas, Phas, Bes, Phes, Mes
    Yes, res les, ves, sas, has , Las , As…

    #361873
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Well its difficult if you don’t understand your own language *smile*

    #361883
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    And dont forget add another 5 tuar more to enough 33.
    Das Thas Des Thhes Nas…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)