ask me a question..

Latest Forums Religion ask me a question..

This topic contains 376 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of khemrin khemrin 3 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #352471
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 799

    What do you think: Is a dream (when you are asleep) the reality or when you are awake, or could it be that only one dream follows the other? Never be awaken or sometimes a little more. In which mind state you think we could be more awaken?

    #352480
    Profile photo of khemrin
    khemrin
    Participant
    • Posts: 3291

    When I asked you, I was not looking for right and wrong answer, but honest, the fact of the matter answer. A fairly easy and straight forward question. The one that you should ask yourself and answer to yourself Honestly…And when you find the that honest answer, go and honestly apologize to your parents, for your misunderstanding.

    It is not only about the sex and ten months later. They gave you flesh. They gave you blood. They gave you life and they would die for you, so you can live. They might not be as cool as you would like them to be, but they are your creator. Tell them so, before it is too late.

    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    that is the definition of a miracle. something supernatural, out of this world. lets agree to disagree. i answered faithfully and i apologies if they’re not clear enough. forgive me khemrin.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by khemrin[/i]

    1/ I was not talking about Komoto dragon ,when I asked you who created you?

    2/ When you said you were created by God, I was expecting MIRACLE.

    2a/ When I talked about miracle, I am talking about the one that happened within its own sovereignty. No other factors, natural or technology or human or being, such as sex or sperm implant, etc…The one that was like Adam was created, I imagined the scenario where you were just dropped form the sky. or purpose(s)…

    2b/ I don’t even consider Jesus conception as miracle. The simply reason is that because it was not independent, or on its own sovereignty. It depends on “Virgin” Mary and poor Joseph.

    Then I would like you to try again, if you think you were created by God: By which mean?

    ps: Please do not add the preaching of how you found God. I know how God was supposed to be found.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    I never said i know it all. i am actually learning as i am answering your questions. no i was not born of immaculate conception although a virgin birth is certainly possible and has happened in nature. i am sure my mom and dad like all people had sex and 10 months later, i was born. thats the normal way to conceive by the way. so all my life i knew my mom and dad as my creator, “my preah” as dictated by the buddha which i was a firm believer in. i was an ambassador of the khmer culture and traditions in fact.

    i grew up not knowing Christ. But since God has a plan above my comprehension, he slowly reeled me back to him by breaking me down completely. So when i was down and out ready to give up. he revealed Himself for the first time in my life to be a true and merciful God. i truly felt Love for the very first time. i felt a purpose. after that, he taught me things i never knew or considered before. God had his creations in mind before they were even created. he then created them, and they eventually returns to him like a lost sheep in the wildness as he is calling for his stock. Creation happens in God’s mind, and then it is manifested in the physical material world, when that breaks down, it goes back to the Sources. it is a constant process or refinement.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #352491
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 1889

    [i]Originally posted by khemrin[/i]

    When I asked you, I was not looking for right and wrong answer, but honest, the fact of the matter answer. A fairly easy and straight forward question. The one that you should ask yourself and answer to yourself Honestly…And when you find the that honest answer, go and honestly apologize to your parents, for your misunderstanding.

    It is not only about the sex and ten months later. They gave you flesh. They gave you blood. They gave you life and they would die for you, so you can live. They might not be as cool as you would like them to be, but they are your creator. Tell them so, before it is too late.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    that is the definition of a miracle. something supernatural, out of this world. lets agree to disagree. i answered faithfully and i apologies if they’re not clear enough. forgive me khemrin.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by khemrin[/i]

    1/ I was not talking about Komoto dragon ,when I asked you who created you?

    2/ When you said you were created by God, I was expecting MIRACLE.

    2a/ When I talked about miracle, I am talking about the one that happened within its own sovereignty. No other factors, natural or technology or human or being, such as sex or sperm implant, etc…The one that was like Adam was created, I imagined the scenario where you were just dropped form the sky. or purpose(s)…

    2b/ I don’t even consider Jesus conception as miracle. The simply reason is that because it was not independent, or on its own sovereignty. It depends on “Virgin” Mary and poor Joseph.

    Then I would like you to try again, if you think you were created by God: By which mean?

    ps: Please do not add the preaching of how you found God. I know how God was supposed to be found.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    I never said i know it all. i am actually learning as i am answering your questions. no i was not born of immaculate conception although a virgin birth is certainly possible and has happened in nature. i am sure my mom and dad like all people had sex and 10 months later, i was born. thats the normal way to conceive by the way. so all my life i knew my mom and dad as my creator, “my preah” as dictated by the buddha which i was a firm believer in. i was an ambassador of the khmer culture and traditions in fact.

    i grew up not knowing Christ. But since God has a plan above my comprehension, he slowly reeled me back to him by breaking me down completely. So when i was down and out ready to give up. he revealed Himself for the first time in my life to be a true and merciful God. i truly felt Love for the very first time. i felt a purpose. after that, he taught me things i never knew or considered before. God had his creations in mind before they were even created. he then created them, and they eventually returns to him like a lost sheep in the wildness as he is calling for his stock. Creation happens in God’s mind, and then it is manifested in the physical material world, when that breaks down, it goes back to the Sources. it is a constant process or refinement.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #352501
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    i think most dreams are convoluted pseudo “realities” in the astral realm mashing together making little sense to our logical mind. true reality only exist in this conscious world where we have free will to make the choices which solidifies and manifests the “possibilities” into something concrete and real. visions comes from a realm higher than the astral and are not just “potential” floating around. it is set in stone coming from God and is outside of our free will. our dreams doesnt come true and we often times forget them. but a vision is clear sticks with you and changes your life, it realigns your reality to fit it. you free will conforms to it because it comes from a powerful source.

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    What do you think: Is a dream (when you are asleep) the reality or when you are awake, or could it be that only one dream follows the other? Never be awaken or sometimes a little more. In which mind state you think we could be more awaken?

    #352511
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 799

    I don’t understand. One time you talk about free will and one time of a great power. One time you say a dream is not reality one time you say that a dream is more that the normal reality. For me it seems to be a simply choice of your, a choice of which fits better to your present dream.

    Maybe you can explain it in more detail, without mixing things together. Now you are talking about a vision. For me it seems like if you dream something that you like it is a vision. But actually there is no different. Dream is dream, a vision is a dream, dream is a vision. The one who label it is you, the free will(y) :-) So your dream (vision) is your dream (vision), but where is reality? Things do not get more right when labeling them. So what is the different between dream and reality, what are the attributes of the one and the other.

    [Message last modified 10-07-2011 02:52am by hanzze]

    #352518
    Profile photo of rasy
    rasy
    Participant
    • Posts: 1935

    @ bowang,

    u speak of legalism and hint that i am using that towards you. there is a difference between practicing legalism and practicing the gospel. Jesus was the gospel, Jesus is the word. It was legalism that Jesus was against. So we are aware of legalism and it’s harmful effects. So the things I posted to you in the beginning of this thread till now, legalism is not the issue. If it appears im being legalistic i think u are misinterpreting me or legalism is being used as a scape goat.

    U are right in saying it’s all about the relation and not religion. A relation with Christ, a personal relation. We get this truth from the word of God, this is clear. We are also called to have fellowship with one another, this is truth and the word of God makes this clear. If you personally choose not to have fellowship with other believers then that is your call, but do not call me legalistic just because i am telling you what the bible tells u. We cant afford to accept some parts of Gods word and reject another. Plus iron sharpens iron.

    btw the 3 reasons u provided are u being sarcastic or honest? (this is an honest question)

    #352528
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    the greater power i am referring to is God’s Will. what we perceive to be one continuous reality is made possible only because our free will is in alignment with God’s will. the only reason why we exist is because God wanted it. it is his choice. He predestined it and its Absolute. yet, part of His Absoluteness is that we are given free will to chose a reality with or without Him. a reality without him is not a true one like a passing day dream, merely an experiment, stepping stone leading to the Greater Reality which is in Him. these dreams are just passing thoughts slated to be destroyed. Gods will verses human free will is a paradox like how God being Infinite is able to make himself finite, son of God. He is able to do this because of his Power. God created Life, manifested as Christ, who died, only to be resurrected back to the Spirit. this is how God is able to create a mountain which he himself cannot lift.

    our reality is made up of snapshots. it is not continuous but finite. we think it is continuous because we are experiencing it from the inside. the spaces in between these snapshots are dream like places. it is full of ideas and potential just floating around but they are not real, just muses. they only exist when we take a snap shot of it and the snap shot is approved by the editor which is God.

    Visions are from the True Eternal Reality. there is no experimenting dreaming or editing here. it is the finish product.

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    I don’t understand. One time you talk about free will and one time of a great power. One time you say a dream is not reality one time you say that a dream is more that the normal reality. For me it seems to be a simply choice of your, a choice of which fits better to your present dream.

    Maybe you can explain it in more detail, without mixing things together. Now you are talking about a vision. For me it seems like if you dream something that you like it is a vision. But actually there is no different. Dream is dream, a vision is a dream, dream is a vision. The one who label it is you, the free will(y) :-) So your dream (vision) is your dream (vision), but where is reality? Things do not get more right when labeling them. So what is the different between dream and reality, what are the attributes of the one and the other.

    [Message last modified 10-07-2011 02:52am by hanzze]

    #352540
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    the purpose of this thread is to be honest with oneself. if i wanted to be sarcastic you would surely know without a doubt. i speak of legalism because back in the day the pharisees would only focus on the little things without realizing the bigger picture. they were the institution. they would question why Jesus walked with the sinners without understanding the love jesus had for the little people. the church today is too focused on doctrine and has forgotten matters of the heart and spirit. it has become an institution. so when i speak of legalism i am not singling you out rasy. i am speaking about the church itself. i am not judging you because you are in a fellowship but i am judged by the church for not being in a fellowship.

    you can still be a good christian and look at things holistically instead of being boxed in by doctrines and whats politically correct in mainstream christianity. that is why i constantly bring the holy spirit into the conversation because he is witness of truth. you dont have to go to church to worship christ. that is between you and him. it doesnt hurt to go to church if you must, i am not knocking anyones participation. but to judge a believer solely on something so small compared to the heart and spirit is trivial and legalistic when jesus came to fulfill the law already.

    since i feel this way, in order for me to have true fellowship, i must unite with people like myself. i am not going to find them in the typical church. so if i am to believe i am part of the remnant, my fellowship remains in spirit with those scattered 144000 with similar heart mind and spirit. i am not missing out because i am with my true brothers in Christ in spirit and they will always support me as i will always support them.

    amen.

    [i]Originally posted by rasy[/i]
    @ bowang,

    u speak of legalism and hint that i am using that towards you. there is a difference between practicing legalism and practicing the gospel. Jesus was the gospel, Jesus is the word. It was legalism that Jesus was against. So we are aware of legalism and it’s harmful effects. So the things I posted to you in the beginning of this thread till now, legalism is not the issue. If it appears im being legalistic i think u are misinterpreting me or legalism is being used as a scape goat.

    U are right in saying it’s all about the relation and not religion. A relation with Christ, a personal relation. We get this truth from the word of God, this is clear. We are also called to have fellowship with one another, this is truth and the word of God makes this clear. If you personally choose not to have fellowship with other believers then that is your call, but do not call me legalistic just because i am telling you what the bible tells u. We cant afford to accept some parts of Gods word and reject another. Plus iron sharpens iron.

    btw the 3 reasons u provided are u being sarcastic or honest? (this is an honest question)

    #352550
    Profile photo of rasy
    rasy
    Participant
    • Posts: 1935

    i’m not talking mainstream i’m talking God’s word, the bible, the truth. i have a feeling you may have tried fellowship before but when they hear your claims of being 1 of the 144,000 and they tell u how they feel about it, u do not like the response. so u have fellowship with what your believe is the holy spirit and not with other believers. is there truth to that?

    #352559
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 799

    That all is very fiction. Is there a lamp or subtitle, when a “Gods-will” thought appears? *redlight* *attention gods talking*
    So if one have some thought or will of one self and from somebody else, psychological it is called Schizophrenia.

    It is nothing but a form of delusion and its symptoms:

    “A person diagnosed with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations (most reported are hearing voices), delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech. The latter may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence known as word salad in severe cases.”

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

    Maybe you like to crosscheck some personal phenomena.

    But lets go on: So how should this controlled free will (we can call it fake-will) work, if it is a controlled it is not a free one. Or you did you mean something like the free will of a dog on a robe wile walking true the park with him. So it can walk 2 meters to the right, 2 meters to the left, for and backward and when a yank comes from the robe *quiiiuuu* it is a message form the owner.

    Is that your idea of your free will and the visions from the robe? How does it feel when there is somebody pulling on the robe?

    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    the greater power i am referring to is God’s Will. what we perceive to be one continuous reality is made possible only because our free will is in alignment with God’s will. the only reason why we exist is because God wanted it. it is his choice. He predestined it and its Absolute. yet, part of His Absoluteness is that we are given free will to chose a reality with or without Him. a reality without him is not a true one like a passing day dream, merely an experiment, stepping stone leading to the Greater Reality which is in Him. these dreams are just passing thoughts slated to be destroyed. Gods will verses human free will is a paradox like how God being Infinite is able to make himself finite, son of God. He is able to do this because of his Power. God created Life, manifested as Christ, who died, only to be resurrected back to the Spirit. this is how God is able to create a mountain which he himself cannot lift.

    our reality is made up of snapshots. it is not continuous but finite. we think it is continuous because we are experiencing it from the inside. the spaces in between these snapshots are dream like places. it is full of ideas and potential just floating around but they are not real, just muses. they only exist when we take a snap shot of it and the snap shot is approved by the editor which is God.

    Visions are from the True Eternal Reality. there is no experimenting dreaming or editing here. it is the finish product.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    I don’t understand. One time you talk about free will and one time of a great power. One time you say a dream is not reality one time you say that a dream is more that the normal reality. For me it seems to be a simply choice of your, a choice of which fits better to your present dream.

    Maybe you can explain it in more detail, without mixing things together. Now you are talking about a vision. For me it seems like if you dream something that you like it is a vision. But actually there is no different. Dream is dream, a vision is a dream, dream is a vision. The one who label it is you, the free will(y) :-) So your dream (vision) is your dream (vision), but where is reality? Things do not get more right when labeling them. So what is the different between dream and reality, what are the attributes of the one and the other.

    [Message last modified 10-07-2011 02:52am by hanzze]

    [/quote]

    #352570
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    the bible comes from Jesus, Jesus didn’t come from the bible. the bible is the written word of God but the Holy Spirit is the Living Word of God. you know his word but you do not hear Him or else you would speak greatly and rely on the Holy Spirit for Truth and discernment, instead of relying on what was taught to you about his word. i urge you to ask the Holy Spirit for the Truth because the time is near. there is no need for me to quote scripture when i am telling you personally from the holy spirit who drove me to create this thread in order to teach me something new. my fellowship is not with the church so i have no need to tell them who i am. i am in fellowship with the remnant in the spirit, we are the true church. we are not defiled by silly doctrines. we are scattered throughout the world, gathering, preparing, learning, trusting, and in faith. don’t be fearful, just take a few minutes and ask!

    [i]Originally posted by rasy[/i]
    i’m not talking mainstream i’m talking God’s word, the bible, the truth. i have a feeling you may have tried fellowship before but when they hear your claims of being 1 of the 144,000 and they tell u how they feel about it, u do not like the response. so u have fellowship with what your believe is the holy spirit and not with other believers. is there truth to that?

    #352582
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    its not fiction, it is truth which is real. to us it is a paradox. we are unable to grasp it fully. how can we have free will when God already knew and planned it all before the creation of the world. we can only know it through faith and unconditional trust and surrender that we are his elect. there is no physical light to follow but only a feeling in the consciousness that is brighter than the city light, for those who follows jesus, it is the holy spirit leading them to a greater place and with it comes fruits of knowledge wisdom discernment and love. this is how one may come to personally know God’s Will or inheritance for his children. the proof is in the pudding they say and there is nothing sweeter than crazy love in this life.

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    That all is very fiction. Is there a lamp or subtitle, when a “Gods-will” thought appears? *redlight* *attention gods talking*
    So if one have some thought or will of one self and from somebody else, psychological it is called Schizophrenia.

    It is nothing but a form of delusion and its symptoms:

    “A person diagnosed with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations (most reported are hearing voices), delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech. The latter may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence known as word salad in severe cases.”

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

    Maybe you like to crosscheck some personal phenomena.

    But lets go on: So how should this controlled free will (we can call it fake-will) work, if it is a controlled it is not a free one. Or you did you mean something like the free will of a dog on a robe wile walking true the park with him. So it can walk 2 meters to the right, 2 meters to the left, for and backward and when a yank comes from the robe *quiiiuuu* it is a message form the owner.

    Is that your idea of your free will and the visions from the robe? How does it feel when there is somebody pulling on the robe?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    the greater power i am referring to is God’s Will. what we perceive to be one continuous reality is made possible only because our free will is in alignment with God’s will. the only reason why we exist is because God wanted it. it is his choice. He predestined it and its Absolute. yet, part of His Absoluteness is that we are given free will to chose a reality with or without Him. a reality without him is not a true one like a passing day dream, merely an experiment, stepping stone leading to the Greater Reality which is in Him. these dreams are just passing thoughts slated to be destroyed. Gods will verses human free will is a paradox like how God being Infinite is able to make himself finite, son of God. He is able to do this because of his Power. God created Life, manifested as Christ, who died, only to be resurrected back to the Spirit. this is how God is able to create a mountain which he himself cannot lift.

    our reality is made up of snapshots. it is not continuous but finite. we think it is continuous because we are experiencing it from the inside. the spaces in between these snapshots are dream like places. it is full of ideas and potential just floating around but they are not real, just muses. they only exist when we take a snap shot of it and the snap shot is approved by the editor which is God.

    Visions are from the True Eternal Reality. there is no experimenting dreaming or editing here. it is the finish product.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    I don’t understand. One time you talk about free will and one time of a great power. One time you say a dream is not reality one time you say that a dream is more that the normal reality. For me it seems to be a simply choice of your, a choice of which fits better to your present dream.

    Maybe you can explain it in more detail, without mixing things together. Now you are talking about a vision. For me it seems like if you dream something that you like it is a vision. But actually there is no different. Dream is dream, a vision is a dream, dream is a vision. The one who label it is you, the free will(y) :-) So your dream (vision) is your dream (vision), but where is reality? Things do not get more right when labeling them. So what is the different between dream and reality, what are the attributes of the one and the other.

    [Message last modified 10-07-2011 02:52am by hanzze]

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #352591
    Profile photo of rasy
    rasy
    Participant
    • Posts: 1935

    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    there is no need for me to quote scripture when i am telling you personally from the holy spirit who drove me to create this thread in order to teach me something new. my fellowship is not with the church so i have no need to tell them who i am. i am in fellowship with the remnant in the spirit, we are the true church. we are not defiled by silly doctrines. we are scattered throughout the world, gathering, preparing, learning, trusting, and in faith. don’t be fearful, just take a few minutes and ask!

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by rasy[/i]

    [/quote]

    no more need for scriptures?… i do not agree
    we are defiled by silly doctrines?… when have i presented to u a silly doctrine? sharing the gospel and living out the gospels without scripture seems silly to me

    #352601
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    i never said no more scriptures.. i said it’s the written word of God. the Holy Spirit is the living word of God bringing the word to life. the “silly doctrine” part is in reference to the church being corrupted as a whole drowned in legalism and not of the spirit. if you disagree with my position that’s fine but in no way am i advocating a life without the gospel. i am advocating the Holy Spirit to be the most important entity in the discernment of the gospel.

    [i]Originally posted by rasy[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    there is no need for me to quote scripture when i am telling you personally from the holy spirit who drove me to create this thread in order to teach me something new. my fellowship is not with the church so i have no need to tell them who i am. i am in fellowship with the remnant in the spirit, we are the true church. we are not defiled by silly doctrines. we are scattered throughout the world, gathering, preparing, learning, trusting, and in faith. don’t be fearful, just take a few minutes and ask!

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by rasy[/i]

    [/quote]

    no more need for scriptures?… i do not agree
    we are defiled by silly doctrines?… when have i presented to u a silly doctrine? sharing the gospel and living out the gospels without scripture seems silly to me [/quote]

    [Message last modified 10-08-2011 05:45pm by bowang]

    #352610
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 799

    If you would not keep fiction and ideas for reality you actually would understand nature a little better. Sometimes you act like a Cambodian *smile*. When there is pointing somebody on a wet part on the wall where the plaster starts to fall down, he goes to buy some color to paint it or he waits till the building is totally broken and looks for a new building rather to go deeper and look for the problem and take care of leaking water.
    The same with questions, rather than to take them as a finger point to look deeper, one takes the first thought which arises to solve the problem.
    We can call that cladding-truth or cladding-religious. And yes, the motivation is the same like the man who paints the house. Actually he likes some sensual pleasure. One likes to still his hunger of signs and the other for thoughts.

    But that is not where religions are pointing at, and there are not made for pleasure. They all point to the problem of life and that is the lost in pleasure, the endless durst for it. That is the point where the will or the right intention comes in.

    What about following Jesus? His actions, his livelihood, his way of live. I am sure in this way the mind gets clean enough to see the different between ideas (visions) and reality and what makes the world turning around.

    So let me ask the next question: How much do you follow Jesus? How much you take him as a sample for your life?

    (Please put the color away and follow the wet track till the leaking place)

    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    its not fiction, it is truth which is real. to us it is a paradox. we are unable to grasp it fully. how can we have free will when God already knew and planned it all before the creation of the world. we can only know it through faith and unconditional trust and surrender that we are his elect. there is no physical light to follow but only a feeling in the consciousness that is brighter than the city light, for those who follows jesus, it is the holy spirit leading them to a greater place and with it comes fruits of knowledge wisdom discernment and love. this is how one may come to personally know God’s Will or inheritance for his children. the proof is in the pudding they say and there is nothing sweeter than crazy love in this life.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    That all is very fiction. Is there a lamp or subtitle, when a “Gods-will” thought appears? *redlight* *attention gods talking*
    So if one have some thought or will of one self and from somebody else, psychological it is called Schizophrenia.

    It is nothing but a form of delusion and its symptoms:

    “A person diagnosed with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations (most reported are hearing voices), delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech. The latter may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence known as word salad in severe cases.”

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

    Maybe you like to crosscheck some personal phenomena.

    But lets go on: So how should this controlled free will (we can call it fake-will) work, if it is a controlled it is not a free one. Or you did you mean something like the free will of a dog on a robe wile walking true the park with him. So it can walk 2 meters to the right, 2 meters to the left, for and backward and when a yank comes from the robe *quiiiuuu* it is a message form the owner.

    Is that your idea of your free will and the visions from the robe? How does it feel when there is somebody pulling on the robe?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    the greater power i am referring to is God’s Will. what we perceive to be one continuous reality is made possible only because our free will is in alignment with God’s will. the only reason why we exist is because God wanted it. it is his choice. He predestined it and its Absolute. yet, part of His Absoluteness is that we are given free will to chose a reality with or without Him. a reality without him is not a true one like a passing day dream, merely an experiment, stepping stone leading to the Greater Reality which is in Him. these dreams are just passing thoughts slated to be destroyed. Gods will verses human free will is a paradox like how God being Infinite is able to make himself finite, son of God. He is able to do this because of his Power. God created Life, manifested as Christ, who died, only to be resurrected back to the Spirit. this is how God is able to create a mountain which he himself cannot lift.

    our reality is made up of snapshots. it is not continuous but finite. we think it is continuous because we are experiencing it from the inside. the spaces in between these snapshots are dream like places. it is full of ideas and potential just floating around but they are not real, just muses. they only exist when we take a snap shot of it and the snap shot is approved by the editor which is God.

    Visions are from the True Eternal Reality. there is no experimenting dreaming or editing here. it is the finish product.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    I don’t understand. One time you talk about free will and one time of a great power. One time you say a dream is not reality one time you say that a dream is more that the normal reality. For me it seems to be a simply choice of your, a choice of which fits better to your present dream.

    Maybe you can explain it in more detail, without mixing things together. Now you are talking about a vision. For me it seems like if you dream something that you like it is a vision. But actually there is no different. Dream is dream, a vision is a dream, dream is a vision. The one who label it is you, the free will(y) :-) So your dream (vision) is your dream (vision), but where is reality? Things do not get more right when labeling them. So what is the different between dream and reality, what are the attributes of the one and the other.

    [Message last modified 10-07-2011 02:52am by hanzze]

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    [Message last modified 10-09-2011 02:23am by hanzze]

    #352619
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    i understand nature (as a sinner) and i also understand the supernatural even better (as a Witness). i am a natural story teller of fiction and nonfiction. differentiating the 2 is something i am pretty good at doing. i am also a poet at heart but i do not chase childish dreams. i grasp science from the simple to quantum mechanics, string theory yet i am open to learning about the metaphysical and the esoteric world. i am more coherent than the average person including you. i am not detached from the real world because i am a father, a husband, and one who takes care of a pet. i am a responsible adult.

    in fact, i am more capable than you in all the realms of understanding including eastern philosophies such as buddhism which i do not adhere to because i actually get it for what it is and not just the cut and paste doctrine. isnt it obvious by now that i know what i am talking about by my fruits?

    i am certainly coherent in my answers while your questions are incoherent but i make the best of it. you would speak differently if you had the insight to grasp the gravity of what i am proclaiming here. but you obviously dont hanzze. i am not the one asking questions, you are. i will keep answering them if you truly want to learn but based on your tone, i sense perhaps that is not your only objective.

    i am not Jesus, those shoes are too big for any man or angel to fill. the object is not to follow Christ in the most literal sense but to simply have unconditional faith in him. he doesnt require us to imitate him because that is impossible as sinners due to the fact that he’s perfect. the point is, its okay if we are not perfect and do not follow him in every aspect, we may even fall off, as long as we come back to him and have faith that he is the son of God and he died for our sin, we are alive in him. we become a part of him. it has never been about me or you. its all about Him.

    .

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    If you would not keep fiction and ideas for reality you actually would understand nature a little better. Sometimes you act like a Cambodian *smile*. When there is pointing somebody on a wet part on the wall where the plaster starts to fall down, he goes to buy some color to paint it or he waits till the building is totally broken and looks for a new building rather to go deeper and look for the problem and take care of leaking water.
    The same with questions, rather than to take them as a finger point to look deeper, one takes the first thought which arises to solve the problem.
    We can call that cladding-truth or cladding-religious. And yes, the motivation is the same like the man who paints the house. Actually he likes some sensual pleasure. One likes to still his hunger of signs and the other for thoughts.

    But that is not where religions are pointing at, and there are not made for pleasure. They all point to the problem of life and that is the lost in pleasure, the endless durst for it. That is the point where the will or the right intention comes in.

    What about following Jesus? His actions, his livelihood, his way of live. I am sure in this way the mind gets clean enough to see the different between ideas (visions) and reality and what makes the world turning around.

    So let me ask the next question: How much do you follow Jesus? How much you take him as a sample for your life?

    (Please put the color away and follow the wet track till the leaking place)

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    its not fiction, it is truth which is real. to us it is a paradox. we are unable to grasp it fully. how can we have free will when God already knew and planned it all before the creation of the world. we can only know it through faith and unconditional trust and surrender that we are his elect. there is no physical light to follow but only a feeling in the consciousness that is brighter than the city light, for those who follows jesus, it is the holy spirit leading them to a greater place and with it comes fruits of knowledge wisdom discernment and love. this is how one may come to personally know God’s Will or inheritance for his children. the proof is in the pudding they say and there is nothing sweeter than crazy love in this life.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    That all is very fiction. Is there a lamp or subtitle, when a “Gods-will” thought appears? *redlight* *attention gods talking*
    So if one have some thought or will of one self and from somebody else, psychological it is called Schizophrenia.

    It is nothing but a form of delusion and its symptoms:

    “A person diagnosed with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations (most reported are hearing voices), delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech. The latter may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence known as word salad in severe cases.”

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

    Maybe you like to crosscheck some personal phenomena.

    But lets go on: So how should this controlled free will (we can call it fake-will) work, if it is a controlled it is not a free one. Or you did you mean something like the free will of a dog on a robe wile walking true the park with him. So it can walk 2 meters to the right, 2 meters to the left, for and backward and when a yank comes from the robe *quiiiuuu* it is a message form the owner.

    Is that your idea of your free will and the visions from the robe? How does it feel when there is somebody pulling on the robe?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by bowang[/i]
    the greater power i am referring to is God’s Will. what we perceive to be one continuous reality is made possible only because our free will is in alignment with God’s will. the only reason why we exist is because God wanted it. it is his choice. He predestined it and its Absolute. yet, part of His Absoluteness is that we are given free will to chose a reality with or without Him. a reality without him is not a true one like a passing day dream, merely an experiment, stepping stone leading to the Greater Reality which is in Him. these dreams are just passing thoughts slated to be destroyed. Gods will verses human free will is a paradox like how God being Infinite is able to make himself finite, son of God. He is able to do this because of his Power. God created Life, manifested as Christ, who died, only to be resurrected back to the Spirit. this is how God is able to create a mountain which he himself cannot lift.

    our reality is made up of snapshots. it is not continuous but finite. we think it is continuous because we are experiencing it from the inside. the spaces in between these snapshots are dream like places. it is full of ideas and potential just floating around but they are not real, just muses. they only exist when we take a snap shot of it and the snap shot is approved by the editor which is God.

    Visions are from the True Eternal Reality. there is no experimenting dreaming or editing here. it is the finish product.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    I don’t understand. One time you talk about free will and one time of a great power. One time you say a dream is not reality one time you say that a dream is more that the normal reality. For me it seems to be a simply choice of your, a choice of which fits better to your present dream.

    Maybe you can explain it in more detail, without mixing things together. Now you are talking about a vision. For me it seems like if you dream something that you like it is a vision. But actually there is no different. Dream is dream, a vision is a dream, dream is a vision. The one who label it is you, the free will(y) :-) So your dream (vision) is your dream (vision), but where is reality? Things do not get more right when labeling them. So what is the different between dream and reality, what are the attributes of the one and the other.

    [Message last modified 10-07-2011 02:52am by hanzze]

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    [Message last modified 10-09-2011 02:23am by hanzze][/quote]

    [Message last modified 10-09-2011 07:52am by bowang]

    [Message last modified 10-09-2011 07:56am by bowang]

    #352630
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 799

    I am that and that… You are that and that… We should follow Jesus… We should just believe Jesus… I know… I don’t know… He died… we are alive in him… he is the son of God… we are children of God…

    A lot of painting and how much color we like to use, it is still leaking. So the color seams not to be the essence and also not the way to solve the problem.

    What do you think, did Jesus taught to be somebody or just to act?
    Isn’t real devotion in God giving up the “I” and devote it to “God”?
    Is it possible to win real devotion and at the same time the “I am” grows?

    What made Jesus example so special, what was his way of life (without talking just one word about God)?

    [Message last modified 10-10-2011 12:10am by hanzze]

    #352641
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    even if i painted the brightest rainbow using the most d a z z ling colors, you wouldnt recognize its beauty because you are not a true artist. that is something one is born with and you dont have it. you are an imitator and not an innovator. it obvious you don’t get it based on your inability to see the simplicity of Christ. you are not progressing. your questions are static, getting no where. you speaking of color and paint leaking is like one big cliche because you are not in the position to judge a piece of artwork or my witness. that belongs to someone capable. you have not proven to be that capable.

    devotion to Christ is about I. as in eyewitness. as in personal relationship and salvation. as in individualism opposed to collectivism. this is what makes Jesus unique unlike anything else before Him. you are responsible for your own action and salvation. you either chose him or reject him.

    you ask me to talk about Jesus without talking about God. i am sorry i can’t, JESUS IS GOD. so how do you expect me to do that? i am not that creative. JESUS WAS SPECIAL BECAUSE HE WAS GOD INCARNATE. I CANT GET ANYMORE CLEARER THAN THAT.

    what else would you like to know? my answers will always have God as a central theme. i cant answer truthfully without giving credit to GOD because He gives me the answers. i am not that smart and i have terrible memory.

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    I am that and that… You are that and that… We should follow Jesus… We should just believe Jesus… I know… I don’t know… He died… we are alive in him… he is the son of God… we are children of God…

    A lot of painting and how much color we like to use, it is still leaking. So the color seams not to be the essence and also not the way to solve the problem.

    What do you think, did Jesus taught to be somebody or just to act?
    Isn’t real devotion in God giving up the “I” and devote it to “God”?
    Is it possible to win real devotion and at the same time the “I am” grows?

    What made Jesus example so special, what was his way of life (without talking just one word about God)?

    [Message last modified 10-10-2011 12:10am by hanzze]

    [Message last modified 10-10-2011 12:44am by bowang]

    #352651
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    or if you dont want me to talk about God, you could simply ask me other stuff, it doesnt have to be religious just because its in this forum. it could be about rap, politics, x factor. i am versatile.

    #352661
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 799

    Wohhh, now Jesus is even God. That could bring one to the thought that one him self is God. Do you think that could happen?

    The questions are not static, but the leaking seems so. I am always happy if you take a deep breath and the effort to explain it well. Maybe you try it again, without getting to much personal attached.

    The “I” – “You” thing is not really the message behind the religion, isn’t it? I am… Its all about God…

    [Message last modified 10-10-2011 02:22am by hanzze]

    #352671
    Profile photo of Fuddyduddy
    Fuddyduddy
    Participant
    • Posts: 388

    I swear you have multiple personality disorder. If God is a absolute consciousness then of courses Jesus can claim to be it, there have been a lot of sages who have been in contact with this conciseness or sense of being and experienced it’s absoluteness, like Sri Ramana Maharshi.

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    Wohhh, now Jesus is even God. That could bring one to the thought that one him self is God. Do you think that could happen?

    The questions are not static, but the leaking seems so. I am always happy if you take a deep breath and the effort to explain it well. Maybe you try it again, without getting to much personal attached.

    The “I” – “You” thing is not really the message behind the religion, isn’t it? I am… Its all about God…

    [Message last modified 10-10-2011 02:22am by hanzze]

    #352681
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    that’s the whole premise of Christianity. JESUS IS GOD. are you really that unaware? you dont have to believe Jesus is GOD. i respect a good disagreement but dont act so surprise unless you’re really that clueless. how can you discount something you know so little about? my God, you dont even get the most basic concept of Christianity which is again JESUS IS GOD. there is no way you are going to understand the deeper concepts i have been hinting at on this thread from ranging from quantum mechanics to prophecies and eschatology. most people dont understand these things especially khmer people, that’s why i am here to answer some questions. i think i gave you too much credit by answering faithfully but in reality you really have no clue to what i have been saying. you’re trying to listen obligated as a self righteous buddhist but you’re really not hearing any of it.

    Again Jesus said He’s God. i believe him. you dont have to believe him that is your choice. just say so. don’t act dumb. i am not JESUS, i never made the claim to be GOD. i said i am part of the remnant, which is a part of God’s first fruits. maybe God sent me as an ambassador to the khmer population on the first great online khmer community website. i dont expect people to believe me because i get nothing out of it. yet people are so dense they mis-interprete everything, as told by the bible.

    GOD’s name is “I AM THAT I AM”. lets pretend i am GOD and you came up to me and asked for my name in khmer. i would say ” AIGN KER JIER AIGN”. get it? i didn’t make it up. yet it took 3 times for me to say something so simple for khemrin to still not get it.. again it is about JESUS. we are saved only by Abiding in HIM. think of it this way, we are not really the main actor in this whole shindig, we are just like tiny cells in a body. in this case, Christ is that person or individual.

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    Wohhh, now Jesus is even God. That could bring one to the thought that one him self is God. Do you think that could happen?

    The questions are not static, but the leaking seems so. I am always happy if you take a deep breath and the effort to explain it well. Maybe you try it again, without getting to much personal attached.

    The “I” – “You” thing is not really the message behind the religion, isn’t it? I am… Its all about God…

    [Message last modified 10-10-2011 02:22am by hanzze]

    [Message last modified 10-10-2011 05:00am by bowang]

    #352690
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 799

    *smile*

    Let me ask, why Jesus told the people to believe in God and not running around “I am God”?
    I am fully aware that to find a way to be God is a big human desire. *smile* Lets look further where it is leaking.

    So if that is the message one could believe that he needs to believe in him self, but whats going on with the devotion toward to God as this thought arises?

    #352700
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    • Posts: 799

    [i]Originally posted by Fuddyduddy[/i]

    I swear you have multiple personality disorder. If God is a absolute consciousness then of courses Jesus can claim to be it, there have been a lot of sages who have been in contact with this conciseness or sense of being and experienced it’s absoluteness, like Sri Ramana Maharshi.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    Wohhh, now Jesus is even God. That could bring one to the thought that one him self is God. Do you think that could happen?

    The questions are not static, but the leaking seems so. I am always happy if you take a deep breath and the effort to explain it well. Maybe you try it again, without getting to much personal attached.

    The “I” – “You” thing is not really the message behind the religion, isn’t it? I am… Its all about God…

    [Message last modified 10-10-2011 02:22am by hanzze]

    [/quote]

    At a deeper meaning you are right, I would not take my self as a personality. *smile* Do you do that? Let me say, if you are a part of a bigger consciousness (which is actually a Hindu believe), how could you claim your self as an individual?

    That needs a lot of creativity and color. I am sure your are a good artist.

    #352710
    Profile photo of bowang
    bowang
    Participant
    • Posts: 1605

    your eastern buddhist khmer definition of GOD is not the same as the actual definition of GOD. you cant define and understand Christ using antichristian rhetoric. you are restricted. you cant find a way to be GOD or have desire to be GOD. we cant! that is eastern philosophy. GOD is absolute consciousness. we may only desire to be a part of HIM. we cant be a part of him since he is so great. the only way is to attach to his finite form or GOD incarnate, or first SON, JESUS.

    [i]Originally posted by hanzze[/i]
    *smile*

    Let me ask, why Jesus told the people to believe in God and not running around “I am God”?
    I am fully aware that to find a way to be God is a big human desire. *smile* Lets look further where it is leaking.

    So if that is the message one could believe that he needs to believe in him self, but whats going on with the devotion toward to God as this thought arises?

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 377 total)