Cambodia Town Facebook Page

Home Forums The Chatterbox Cambodia Town Facebook Page

This topic contains 90 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of KheanSnaeh KheanSnaeh 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1636473
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    ^What is a house? what does a house look like?

    here’s a hint as to why i’m asking you these questions.
    I feel the need to give you hints.

    I live in a building that has 5 floors.
    I live on the third floor and there’s a “church” in the basement of the building. Yes, a church.

    .

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 05:13am by Kadin]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1636474
    Avatar of impact
    impact
    Participant

    Originally posted by Kadin
    ^What is a house? what does a house look like?

    here’s a hint as to why i’m asking you these questions.
    I feel the need to give you hints.

    I live in a building that has 5 floors.
    I live on the third floor and there’s a “church” in the basement of the building. Yes, a church.

    .

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 05:13am by Kadin][/quote

    Well,you should already know the different between the real temple and house or the building. I dont have to explain much.

    #1636475
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    this is a real house…designed by khmer.
    is it a real house to you? I admit it doesn’t look like the houses you’d find in Long Beach. Still it’s a house, isn’t it?

    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]
    Well,you should already know the different between the real temple and house or the building. I dont have to explain much.

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 05:42am by Kadin]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1636476
    Avatar of impact
    impact
    Participant

    TThen show me the real khmer temple.

    #1636477
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    which one you want? the 11th , 12th, the 13th , or the 2oth century temples?

    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]
    TThen show me the real khmer temple.

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 05:48am by Kadin]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1636478
    Avatar of impact
    impact
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    which one you want? the 11th , 12th, the 13th , or the 2oth century temples?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]
    TThen show me the real khmer temple.

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 05:48am by Kadin][/quote]

    It’s doesnt matter which one just post one of those.

    #1636479
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    have you heard of Angkor Wat (Temple)?
    that one was built for a Hindu god, Visnu.

    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    which one you want? the 11th , 12th, the 13th , or the 2oth century temples?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]
    TThen show me the real khmer temple.

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 05:48am by Kadin][/quote]

    It’s doesnt matter which one just post one of those. [/quote]

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 05:57am by Kadin]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1636480
    Avatar of impact
    impact
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]

    have you heard of Angkor Wat (Temple)?
    that one was built for a Hindu god, Visnu.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    which one you want? the 11th , 12th, the 13th , or the 2oth century temples?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]
    TThen show me the real khmer temple.

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 05:48am by Kadin][/quote]

    It’s doesnt matter which one just post one of those. [/quote]
    [/quote]

    The monk dont stay there only the king and queen. In khmer they called “PRASAT”, in English they ccalled “castle”, not temple..

    #1636481
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    it’s called Angkor Wat….Angkor Temple.
    Angkor Wat is known as one of the largest “religious temples” in the world.

    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]

    have you heard of Angkor Wat (Temple)?
    that one was built for a Hindu god, Visnu.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    which one you want? the 11th , 12th, the 13th , or the 2oth century temples?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]
    TThen show me the real khmer temple.

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 05:48am by Kadin][/quote]

    It’s doesnt matter which one just post one of those. [/quote]
    [/quote]

    The monk dont stay there only the king and queen. In khmer they called “PRASAT”, in English they ccalled “castle”, not temple..[/quote]

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 06:08am by Kadin]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1636483
    Avatar of impact
    impact
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    it’s called Angkor Wat….Angkor Temple.
    Angkor is known as one of the largest “religious temples” in the world.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]

    have you heard of Angkor Wat (Temple)?
    that one was built for a Hindu god, Visnu.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    which one you want? the 11th , 12th, the 13th , or the 2oth century temples?

    I told you already only king and queen live there. The dont live there and chanting .

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by impact[/i]
    TThen show me the real khmer temple.

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 05:48am by Kadin][/quote]

    It’s doesnt matter which one just post one of those. [/quote]
    [/quote]

    The monk dont stay there only the king and queen. In khmer they called “PRASAT”, in English they ccalled “castle”, not temple..[/quote]
    [/quote]

    I told you already only king and queen live there. The monk dont live there and chanting .

    [Message last modified 09-04-2011 06:17am by impact]

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 91 total)