November 29, 2011 at 9:38 am #1640985
Chuckle for the day & reasons to shop alone!!!
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women – she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target:
Dear Mrs. Harris,
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Harris, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people’s carts when they weren’t looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women’s restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, ‘Code 3 in House wares. Get on it right away’. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway
6. August 14: Moved a ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he’d invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, ‘Why can’t you people just leave me alone?’ EMTs were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the ‘ Mission Impossible’ theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his ‘Madonna look’ by using different sizes of funnels on his chest.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, he yelled ‘PICK ME! PICK ME!’
14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed ‘OH NO! IT’S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!’
15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where the fitting room was?
And last, but not least:
16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, ‘Hey! There’s no toilet paper in here.’ One of the clerks passed out.November 29, 2011 at 9:57 am #1640986
Well, at least he’s entertaining himself.November 29, 2011 at 10:14 am #1640987
borospailinParticipant14,428 posts +1
i like numbers 15 and 16:)November 29, 2011 at 2:41 pm #1640988
men! such trouble makerNovember 30, 2011 at 11:15 pm #1640990
sounds like a Tuesday afternoon.
[Message last modified 12-01-2011 07:17am by FreekShow]November 30, 2011 at 11:16 pm #1640989
[Message last modified 12-01-2011 07:17am by FreekShow]November 30, 2011 at 11:54 pm #1640991
precious_roseParticipant8,443 posts +1
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I hope he is not a typical retired/bored husband. Or else, I am not getting me one..lol. Thanks for sharing! It was hilarious!:DPlease, GOD be with ME!:)December 1, 2011 at 7:56 am #1640992
You’ll get this type that will go places with you or the other one who will not let go of the remote control.
[i]Originally posted by precious_rose[/i]
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I hope he is not a typical retired/bored husband. Or else, I am not getting me one..lol. Thanks for sharing! It was hilarious!:DDecember 1, 2011 at 8:09 am #1640993
DaronyParticipant4,926 posts +7
he’s very creative hahahaI need my ugly sleep!December 1, 2011 at 8:49 am #1640994
i want to lay-away some M&M too.