Hello Mommies

Home Forums The Chatterbox Hello Mommies

This topic contains 71 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of malaika malaika 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #411237
    Avatar of Mercury
    Mercury
    Participant

    My youngest will be turning 4 on Feb. 19th. It saddens me to know that in September he’ll be a big boy and going to school. Not my little baby anymore. :(
    But it’s okay. I am 4 months pregnant with my third child and by the summer time this little one will be born and I’ll still have a little one that I can call the baby when my little Reagan goes to school. :D

    #411244
    Avatar of Guneesh
    Guneesh
    Participant

    What??!!!! you’re pregnant??? how come I’m just finding out now???? :P congrats!

    [i]Originally posted by Mercury-Star[/i]
    My youngest will be turning 4 on Feb. 19th. It saddens me to know that in September he’ll be a big boy and going to school. Not my little baby anymore. :(
    But it’s okay. I am 4 months pregnant with my third child and by the summer time this little one will be born and I’ll still have a little one that I can call the baby when my little Reagan goes to school. :D

    #411251
    Avatar of Mercury
    Mercury
    Participant

    Haha, I thought you knew. I have mentioned some stuff on KC before. But I’m sorry, I should’ve told you personally.

    [i]Originally posted by Guneesh[/i]
    What??!!!! you’re pregnant??? how come I’m just finding out now???? :P congrats!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Mercury-Star[/i]
    My youngest will be turning 4 on Feb. 19th. It saddens me to know that in September he’ll be a big boy and going to school. Not my little baby anymore. :(
    But it’s okay. I am 4 months pregnant with my third child and by the summer time this little one will be born and I’ll still have a little one that I can call the baby when my little Reagan goes to school. :D

    [/quote]

    #411257
    Avatar of Guneesh
    Guneesh
    Participant

    :) no worries! I left a msg on your guestbook! :P

    [i]Originally posted by Mercury-Star[/i]
    Haha, I thought you knew. I have mentioned some stuff on KC before. But I’m sorry, I should’ve told you personally.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Guneesh[/i]
    What??!!!! you’re pregnant??? how come I’m just finding out now???? :P congrats!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Mercury-Star[/i]
    My youngest will be turning 4 on Feb. 19th. It saddens me to know that in September he’ll be a big boy and going to school. Not my little baby anymore. :(
    But it’s okay. I am 4 months pregnant with my third child and by the summer time this little one will be born and I’ll still have a little one that I can call the baby when my little Reagan goes to school. :D

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #411264
    Avatar of Guneesh
    Guneesh
    Participant

    back to the thread,

    congrats the moms going on to their 2nd or in some cases 3rd pregnancy ;)

    I want to be more financially stable before I have my 2nd child. babies are definately expensive!

    #411269
    Avatar of Wagamama
    Wagamama
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by malaika[/i]
    wow! you’re almost there. congrats! are you having a boy or girl?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Wagamama[/i]
    My daughter’s almost 2 1/2 still crazy as ever and I’m nearing my 7th month of pregnancy =). Anyone else on with the second bundle of crazy in a bag?

    [/quote]

    A boy is what they say but we’ll see :D!

    #411276
    Avatar of Areeya
    Areeya
    Participant

    …i like to see some of your current pictures of you lil ones mommies…I miss them being small…although my baby is going to be a petite lil one according to the doctor

    #411283
    Avatar of polly007
    polly007
    Participant

    hello mommies and mommies to be!

    wow…congrats to all of the expecting moms! two thumbs up to those of u who are brave enough to go for #2 or #3. wow. hehe…i think i’ve been too traumatized by my first pregnancy / c-section ordeal to have a 2nd one this soon. perhaps after ava turns 2 this May 2010, i’ll think about it. :)

    ava & lana – taken 12/2009 – both are about 19 months old in this pix:

    most recent pix @ 21 months old (02/2010):

    #411290
    Avatar of Areeya
    Areeya
    Participant

    Thanks for sharing Polly…they are both adorable. I know what you mean…C-sections are scary…I have had them twice…I don’t know if I want a third child or not…we are still debating. The first time I had my son was okay but when I had my daughter…it was different…different ob-gyn…different hospital…the pain was just longer …so everything was different….I love kids…but to go thru the pain again…I don’t know.

    Evy turns 17 months today. Taken 2.22.10

    [Message last modified 02-22-2010 09:20pm by Areeya]

    #411297
    Avatar of Guneesh
    Guneesh
    Participant

    Aww what cuties!

    [i]Originally posted by polly007[/i]
    hello mommies and mommies to be!

    wow…congrats to all of the expecting moms! two thumbs up to those of u who are brave enough to go for #2 or #3. wow. hehe…i think i’ve been too traumatized by my first pregnancy / c-section ordeal to have a 2nd one this soon. perhaps after ava turns 2 this May 2010, i’ll think about it. :)

    ava & lana – taken 12/2009 – both are about 19 months old in this pix:
    [img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs092.snc3/15969_227333222088_674297088_2987023_1319767_n.jpg[/img]

    most recent pix @ 21 months old (02/2010):
    [img]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs495.snc3/27029_331747282088_674297088_3405968_4999980_n.jpg[/img]

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 72 total)