How Come Women Have Their Own policY!!!

Home Forums Relationships How Come Women Have Their Own policY!!!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of kimpirun98 kimpirun98 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1227124
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Whenever the husband is very ‘sloot’ the wife always wants to jump up. and she wants to use her policy to demand her own man as:

    1. sweet do not nham beer, sra tiet tov..
    2. Sweet stop der leing che muy friends tiet tov…
    3. sweet have to listen to oun nah…ber Bong lanh Oun.
    4. and very much more…

    Hello ladies, please submit your comment within your individualon that…Cuz we men want to know nassssssssss….Thank

    PS: That is too much!!!

    #1227126
    Avatar of rexa
    rexa
    Participant

    I think most women are reasonable. I don’t think those u have listed are policies but common sense things u should not do if it affect your relationship. My ex husband is sloot but that doesn’t mean he knows how to handle his problems and our relationships in an affective matter. I say with anything do it with moderations and listen to common sense/reason. I know easy said then done.

    #1227128
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    LOL. Your posting are always “something else”! Anywho, to answer, I do not have any policy. I treat everyone the way they treat me. Yes, even with my relationship! If he’s good to me, then I am an angel, if not, the devil will come out!haha. :D

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    #1227130
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    You sound very reasonable,rexa! Btw, AGREED!:)

    [i]Originally posted by rexa[/i]
    I think most women are reasonable. I don’t think those u have listed are policies but common sense things u should not do if it affect your relationship. My ex husband is sloot but that doesn’t mean he knows how to handle his problems and our relationships in an affective matter. I say with anything do it with moderations and listen to common sense/reason. I know easy said then done.

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    #1227132
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    That kinda hard for men to not have some drink or hang out with their friends…unless they are addicted in drinking or gamebling, then their women are right giving them some policy…

    [i]Originally posted by rexa[/i]
    I think most women are reasonable. I don’t think those u have listed are policies but common sense things u should not do if it affect your relationship. My ex husband is sloot but that doesn’t mean he knows how to handle his problems and our relationships in an affective matter. I say with anything do it with moderations and listen to common sense/reason. I know easy said then done.

    #1227134
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Yeah!!! because I just want to prevent it happens indvance of my life, Im too much worry about that cus I saw that situation ocured in many families who are my neighborss…

    Their men are unhappy at all, because they are not free to go with friends or have some drink as like as they still single. So!!!

    Why dont the women allow their men are free as like as they single!!!!

    [i]Originally posted by precious_rose[/i]
    LOL. Your posting are always “something else”! Anywho, to answer, I do not have any policy. I treat everyone the way they treat me. Yes, even with my relationship! If he’s good to me, then I am an angel, if not, the devil will come out!haha. :D

    #1227136
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    What if their men giving them enough monies to spend which is the women no need to worry about everything, their men provide all. because most men are very headache. whne they hear their women debate issue relates to family. So!!

    Do the women allow their men free hanging with their friends or…!!!!!!

    #1227138
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    It does happen! Some women can be a little on the “controlling” side, especially when they are married. As for myself, I am simple. Whatever makes him happy, I’ll do my best to give, but it has to be “reasonable”. If he’s always with his friends or always out and about without me, then we will have a problem. But, as long as it’s not too often, I do not mind. In fact, I would want my own space and hang with my own friends, as well. For me, to love is to make one another happy!:)

    Not all women are against their husband/bf hanging out with friends. You just have to find the ones that are understanding and not so controlling and allows their man FREEDOM. He has to do the same, though.lol Some men, want the freedom, but doesn’t allow it with their partner! Fairness would be best for a relationship. One side CAN NOT be too giving, but rather, both partners should compromise.

    Originally posted by kimpirun98
    Yeah!!! because I just want to prevent it happens indvance of my life, Im too much worry about that cus I saw that situation ocured in many families who are my neighborss…

    Their men are unhappy at all, because they are not free to go with friends or have some drink as like as they still single. So!!!

    Why dont the women allow their men are free as like as they single!!!!

    [Message last modified 06-22-2012 03:17pm by precious_rose]

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    #1227140
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Men and women are completly difference isue….Most men can hang out and have some drink with their friends, but the women dont…the women can not copy from the men.the women have to stay home mre often in order to maintain the home and look up the property, its not right or good for women hang out and have some drinks with friends as the men. If the women can do that…Then why do we call them the women!!!

    [i]Originally posted by precious_rose[/i]
    It does happen! Some women can be a little on the “controlling” side, especially when they are married. As for myself, I am simple. Whatever makes him happy, I’ll do my best to give, but it has to be “reasonable”. If he’s always with his friends or always out and about without me, then we will have a problem. But, as long as it’s not too often, I do not mind. In fact, I would want my own space and hang with my own friends, as well. For me, to love is to make one another happy!:)

    Not all women are against their husband/bf hanging out with friends. You just have to find the ones that are understanding and not so controlling and allows their man FREEDOM. He has to do the same, though.lol Some men, want the freedom, but doesn’t allow it with their partner! Fairness would be best for a relationship. One side CAN NOT be too giving, but rather, both partners should compromise.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Yeah!!! because I just want to prevent it happens indvance of my life, Im too much worry about that cus I saw that situation ocured in many families who are my neighborss…

    Their men are unhappy at all, because they are not free to go with friends or have some drink as like as they still single. So!!!

    Why dont the women allow their men are free as like as they single!!!!

    [Message last modified 06-22-2012 03:17pm by precious_rose]

    #1227142
    Avatar of rexa
    rexa
    Participant

    Yep actually my point.

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    That kinda hard for men to not have some drink or hang out with their friends…unless they are addicted in drinking or gamebling, then their women are right giving them some policy…
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by rexa[/i]
    I think most women are reasonable. I don’t think those u have listed are policies but common sense things u should not do if it affect your relationship. My ex husband is sloot but that doesn’t mean he knows how to handle his problems and our relationships in an affective matter. I say with anything do it with moderations and listen to common sense/reason. I know easy said then done.

    [/quote]

    #1227144
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    Men and women have the same RIGHT and FREEDOM! Whether it’s with drinking or not, it’s bad for both if they do it excessively. Btw, I don’t drink! But, if other women prefer to have a few drinks with their friends, they have the same right as their men! No gender, especially you men, are more superior!;)

    Originally posted by kimpirun98
    Men and women are completly difference isue….Most men can hang out and have some drink with their friends, but the women dont…the women can not copy from the men.the women have to stay home mre often in order to maintain the home and look up the property, its not right or good for women hang out and have some drinks with friends as the men. If the women can do that…Then why do we call them the women!!!

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    #1227146
    Avatar of rexa
    rexa
    Participant

    You are committed to your husband/wife so your priority should be for him/ her. Not your friends. Not saying you can’t have friends although some friends are toxic for your relationship. Life’s headache are what causes us to want to improves. Even take a shot or two if it helps :)

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    What if their men giving them enough more relationship which is the women no need to worry about everything, their men provide all. because most men are very headache. whne they hear their women debate issue relates to family. So!!

    Do the women allow their men free hanging with their friends or…!!!!!!

    #1227148
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    When the men drank are much looker better than women’s. Are you agreed that to me?? the women are very good housekeeper more than men’s. What do you think???

    No matter the world said man and women are same policy, its making to be nice saying and thats it. Whenever it becomes to reality is completlt difference..

    [i]Originally posted by precious_rose[/i]
    Men and women have the same RIGHT and FREEDOM! Whether it’s with drinking or not, it’s bad for both if they do it excessively. Btw, I don’t drink! But, if other women prefer to have a few drinks with their friends, they have the same right as their men! No gender, especially you men, are more superior!;)

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Men and women are completly difference isue….Most men can hang out and have some drink with their friends, but the women dont…the women can not copy from the men.the women have to stay home mre often in order to maintain the home and look up the property, its not right or good for women hang out and have some drinks with friends as the men. If the women can do that…Then why do we call them the women!!!

    #1227150
    Avatar of rexa
    rexa
    Participant

    Sorry,Mr.Kim I changed your quotes on my late response.

    Have you heard of the saying, “Money can’t buy love “? I think it’s true but on another hand you can buy a girlfriend who can pretend to love you.

    Money can help fix certain things but it can’t fix things like personal character. LOL.. Like a jerk.

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    What if their men giving them enough monies to spend which is the women no need to worry about everything, their men provide all. because most men are very headache. whne they hear their women debate issue relates to family. So!!

    Do the women allow their men free hanging with their friends or…!!!!!!

    #1227152
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    No money, no talk…how is that!!! in this generation if the women know the men have no money or no job…them all Piss Off the men, they do not want to be their gfs or event friends. Because they know that their lives can not depend on the those men when they become gfs to them…I saw alot of that situation occuredalmost everywhere in this world.
    what if the men are rich…all women dream about them and they want to be their gfs.

    [i]Originally posted by rexa[/i]
    Sorry,Mr.Kim I changed your quotes on my late response.

    Have you heard of the saying, “Money can’t buy love “? I think it’s true but on another hand you can buy a girlfriend who can pretend to love you.

    Money can help fix certain things but it can’t fix things like personal character. LOL.. Like a jerk.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    What if their men giving them enough monies to spend which is the women no need to worry about everything, their men provide all. because most men are very headache. whne they hear their women debate issue relates to family. So!!

    Do the women allow their men free hanging with their friends or…!!!!!!

    [/quote]

    #1227154
    Avatar of rexa
    rexa
    Participant

    I know what you’re saying. Money helps with some life situations. When you don’t have enough to support your expenses, life gets stressful and everything that comes a long with it can fall a part. I believe money is important at some point but not always the case for relationship. I know the term,”Cash I King”; very well. I not a gold digger or anything but I think I would be nice to be with someone who has money so I don’t have to worry about finance problem. I’m being real here. But when I do met someone with money ; I ask myself how happy would I be if I only love that he is financially secured but there is no interest or connection. Then I would think about, what if he loose everything how would I handle being with him when I didn’t love him in the first place but only love him for his money. Then, I put myself in his position and would not like it. I heard karma is a bitch. I wouldn’t want that. To make my long story short, money helps a relationship but it does not make it a happy marriage if there’s no love, understanding and compromise.

    Well there’s lots more to marriage than those 3 things. Not all girls wants a man who is rich and be treated like a personal slave.

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]ic

    No money, no talk…how is that!!! in this generation if the women knowh the men have no money or no job…them all Piss Off the men, they do not want to be their gfs or event friends. Because they know that their lives can not depend on the those men when they become gfs to them…I saw alot of that situation occuredalmost everywhere in this world.
    what if the men are rich…all women dream about them and they want to be their gfs.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by rexa[/i]
    Sorry,Mr.Kim I changed your quotes on my late response.

    Have you heard of the saying, “Money can’t buy love “? I think it’s true but on another hand you can buy a girlfriend who can pretend to love you.

    Money can help fix certain things but it can’t fix things like personal character. LOL.. Like a jerk.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    What if their men giving them enough monies to spend which is the women no need to worry about everything, their men provide all. because most men are very headache. whne they hear their women debate issue relates to family. So!!

    Do the women allow their men free hanging with their friends or…!!!!!!

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #1227156
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Hi rexa,

    In this world only money to make all people are happiness and strong relationship morever. Money is very importance for all human being considering about, human being lives struggling under the money, the money ables to solve all problem in this world…

    Ie: you escape from your country to another country while you getting catch by the border guard, then they decide to bring you to put in jail…you hopeless at that moment. What if you have money give to them, I believe that border guard will leave you go…See now!!! Money focus your life and bring you to reach your target…

    In Relationship, if we have good enough finance, our relationship is very sweet and stable…Therefore, the men have to have money if they do not want their women cheat on them, because all women love money….

    #1227158
    Avatar of rexa
    rexa
    Participant

    Not all women love money. Like I said money is not everything. Money is variable that you can use to do things or buy things. But if that person who w
    holds the money does know how to act or behave correctly then it has no good purposes. For instance you and I are together. You provide me with all the money I can spend I don’t have to stress about working or even worry about budget. You would say am very happy because I have money to spend. After I got get everything I need and want am bored. So I look for you but you are always working because you need to make more and more money for me to spend. You don’t even have time for yourself because you are always working. When you do have time you decided to spend with your friends. How do you think I would feel? Can you take that money and buy back the time you decided to spend with your friends? After awhile I would feel unloved. Then comes a less richer Guy and he promise to spend time with me and love me and give me all the time in the world and give me attentions I need most. I maybe tempted to cheat just because this Guy promise me something am missing. Relationship only works if there’s two people involves.

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i
    Hi rexa,

    In this world only money to make all people are happiness and strong relationship morever. Money is very importance for all human being considering about, human being lives struggling under the money, the money ables to solve all problem in this world...

    Ie: you escape from your country to another country while you getting catch by the border guard, then they decide to bring you to put in jail...you hopeless at that moment. What if you have money give to them, I believe that border guard will leave you go...See now!!! Money focus your life and bring you to reach your target...

    In Relationship, if we have good enough finance, our relationship is very sweet and stable...Therefore, the men have to have money if they do not want their women cheat on them, because all women love money....

    #1227160
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Yeah you are right for not all women!!! But I believe that from 98-99% of women rely on money of their men. That is why most women they careless about themselves as long as the y have an opportunity to smell of men who have good monies for them making up, fantasier dresses, drive luxury car, delicious foods, go tour and hold monies….

    Money ables to change the human being lives from this level to another’s…

    [i]Originally posted by rexa[/i]
    Not all women love money. Like I said money is not everything. Money is variable that you can use to do things or buy things. But if that person who w
    holds the money does know how to act or behave correctly then it has no good purposes. For instance you and I are together. You provide me with all the money I can spend I don’t have to stress about working or even worry about budget. You would say am very happy because I have money to spend. After I got get everything I need and want am bored. So I look for you but you are always working because you need to make more and more money for me to spend. You don’t even have time for yourself because you are always working. When you do have time you decided to spend with your friends. How do you think I would feel? Can you take that money and buy back the time you decided to spend with your friends? After awhile I would feel unloved. Then comes a less richer Guy and he promise to spend time with me and love me and give me all the time in the world and give me attentions I need most. I maybe tempted to cheat just because this Guy promise me something am missing. Relationship only works if there’s two people involves.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i
    Hi rexa,

    In this world only money to make all people are happiness and strong relationship morever. Money is very importance for all human being considering about, human being lives struggling under the money, the money ables to solve all problem in this world...

    Ie: you escape from your country to another country while you getting catch by the border guard, then they decide to bring you to put in jail...you hopeless at that moment. What if you have money give to them, I believe that border guard will leave you go...See now!!! Money focus your life and bring you to reach your target...

    In Relationship, if we have good enough finance, our relationship is very sweet and stable...Therefore, the men have to have money if they do not want their women cheat on them, because all women love money....

    [/quote]

    #1227162
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    You are entitled to your own opinion. I am done! Blessings, you’ll need it. lol jk

    Originally posted by kimpirun98
    When the men drank are much looker better than women’s. Are you agreed that to me?? the women are very good housekeeper more than men’s. What do you think???

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    #1227164

    AhSaren
    Participant

    looks like we have a lively debate goin on here. lol

    #1227166
    Avatar of MissFoxyL
    MissFoxyL
    Participant

    You must have been screwed over really bad or had sisters who dressed up you in girls clothes and make up for you to have such ignorant views of women. My normal reaction would be to tell you to “go back to Srok Khmer” but that would be incorrect because I think they have more modern views than you. Anyway in the end it’s your opinion always sleep with one eye open because you never know which girl is using you for your riches…money is everything I am sure you have the ladies lined up so don’t waste your time online we can’t smell your money from here :)

    \ˈfäk-sē\
    #1227168
    Avatar of rexa
    rexa
    Participant

    Just a friendly discussion. Lolzz..

    [i]Originally posted by AhSaren[/i]
    looks like we have a lively debate goin on here. lol

    #1227170
    Avatar of rexa
    rexa
    Participant

    I think Mr.Kim wants to share his money with us. Lolz…Should I ask him for a Mercedes?

    [i]Originally posted by MissFoxyL[/i]
    You must have been screwed over really bad or had sisters who dressed up you in girls clothes and make up for you to have such ignorant views of women. My normal reaction would be to tell you to “go back to Srok Khmer” but that would be incorrect because I think they have more modern views than you. Anyway in the end it’s your opinion always sleep with one eye open because you never know which girl is using you for your riches…money is everything I am sure you have the ladies lined up so don’t waste your time online we can’t smell your money from here :)

    #1227172
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Rexa ha,

    You can have three if you like it………

    [i]Originally posted by rexa[/i]
    I think Mr.Kim wants to share his money with us. Lolz…Should I ask him for a Mercedes?
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by MissFoxyL[/i]
    You must have been screwed over really bad or had sisters who dressed up you in girls clothes and make up for you to have such ignorant views of women. My normal reaction would be to tell you to “go back to Srok Khmer” but that would be incorrect because I think they have more modern views than you. Anyway in the end it’s your opinion always sleep with one eye open because you never know which girl is using you for your riches…money is everything I am sure you have the ladies lined up so don’t waste your time online we can’t smell your money from here :)

    [/quote]

    [Message last modified 06-28-2012 11:05pm by kimpirun98]

    #1227174
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    You should involve with us here for have some funs…

    [i]Originally posted by AhSaren[/i]
    looks like we have a lively debate goin on here. lol

    #1227176
    Avatar of rexa
    rexa
    Participant

    I’m not greedy. I just need one.

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Rexa ha,

    You can have three if you like it………
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by rexa[/i]
    I think Mr.Kim wants to share his money with us. Lolz…Should I ask him for a Mercedes?
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by MissFoxyL[/i]
    You must have been screwed over really bad or had sisters who dressed up you in girls clothes and make up for you to have such ignorant views of women. My normal reaction would be to tell you to “go back to Srok Khmer” but that would be incorrect because I think they have more modern views than you. Anyway in the end it’s your opinion always sleep with one eye open because you never know which girl is using you for your riches…money is everything I am sure you have the ladies lined up so don’t waste your time online we can’t smell your money from here :)

    [/quote]

    [Message last modified 06-28-2012 11:05pm by kimpirun98][/quote]

    #1227178
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    My heart is still brand new it has nothing to screw it up yet…and I also dont have sister as well. wait I have one younger sister who has been lived with my uncle’s family in Australia.

    I dont think that I have to spend my money to the gals who are living in Cambodia because I saw alot of horrible situation happened in my hometown where Im living. I looking for some special gal who I can I can count on. Money is not an objective to me if a gal who I love it…

    [i]Originally posted by MissFoxyL[/i]
    You must have been screwed over really bad or had sisters who dressed up you in girls clothes and make up for you to have such ignorant views of women. My normal reaction would be to tell you to “go back to Srok Khmer” but that would be incorrect because I think they have more modern views than you. Anyway in the end it’s your opinion always sleep with one eye open because you never know which girl is using you for your riches…money is everything I am sure you have the ladies lined up so don’t waste your time online we can’t smell your money from here :)

    #1227186
    Avatar of Hollycow
    Hollycow
    Participant

    kimpirun,

    It’s nice of you to put on a show here, cool, keep on treating your woman right and fair ok buddy? Keep party on and be happy. ….OK.

    .

    .

    [Message last modified 09-15-2012 09:19am by Hollycow]

    #1227180
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    If you wish to have one, then you can take it now. no need to morrow. ok!!!

    [i]Originally posted by rexa[/i]
    I’m not greedy. I just need one.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Rexa ha,

    You can have three if you like it………
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by rexa[/i]
    I think Mr.Kim wants to share his money with us. Lolz…Should I ask him for a Mercedes?
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by MissFoxyL[/i]
    You must have been screwed over really bad or had sisters who dressed up you in girls clothes and make up for you to have such ignorant views of women. My normal reaction would be to tell you to “go back to Srok Khmer” but that would be incorrect because I think they have more modern views than you. Anyway in the end it’s your opinion always sleep with one eye open because you never know which girl is using you for your riches…money is everything I am sure you have the ladies lined up so don’t waste your time online we can’t smell your money from here :)

    [/quote]

    [Message last modified 06-28-2012 11:05pm by kimpirun98][/quote]
    [/quote]

    #1227182
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    HollyCow my buddy!!!

    Its very hard to say on this situation, it seems to treat on our beloved women…..I dont realize to treat them at all, I just want to bring the fact up here and we debate all about.

    Especially, when the women who have kid more than one, This period of time, most of them are very hard on their men…They watched, staired, blammed, provoked and much more…they seemed not happy to see their men going out or communication with friends, event their men came home late from worked…

    They changed their bloods inside their brains not like as former anymore…

    [i]Originally posted by Hollycow[/i]
    kimpirun,

    It’s nice of you to put on a show here, cool, keep on treating your woman right and fair ok buddy? Keep party on and be happy. OK.

    [Message last modified 09-14-2012 05:56pm by Hollycow]

    #1227184
    Avatar of Hollycow
    Hollycow
    Participant

    Ok here is a good funny song from Kimpirun to give all the ladies.

    .

    .

    #1227188
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Yeah its a very funny song was by lork tah Sin Sisamuth and Roserey Sothea

    [i]Originally posted by Hollycow[/i]
    Ok here is a good funny song from Kimpirun to give all the ladies.

    .

    .

    #1227190
    Avatar of NesaiBong
    NesaiBong
    Participant

    I know who you are now. Very funny. Oh you miss the most important one.

    “pel bong berk luy (prak khere) ouy oun tang oss, tuk $10 bann heuy”

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Whenever the husband is very ‘sloot’ the wife always wants to jump up. and she wants to use her policy to demand her own man as:

    1. sweet do not nham beer, sra tiet tov..
    2. Sweet stop der leing che muy friends tiet tov…
    3. sweet have to listen to oun nah…ber Bong lanh Oun.
    4. and very much more…

    Hello ladies, please submit your comment within your individualon that…Cuz we men want to know nassssssssss….Thank

    PS: That is too much!!!

    #1227192
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Hahahhahahh!!!! I dont miss it, I just want to see everyone add somes in line below….

    [i]Originally posted by NesaiBong[/i]
    I know who you are now. Very funny. Oh you miss the most important one.

    “pel bong berk luy (prak khere) ouy oun tang oss, tuk $10 bann heuy”

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Whenever the husband is very ‘sloot’ the wife always wants to jump up. and she wants to use her policy to demand her own man as:

    1. sweet do not nham beer, sra tiet tov..
    2. Sweet stop der leing che muy friends tiet tov…
    3. sweet have to listen to oun nah…ber Bong lanh Oun.
    4. and very much more…

    Hello ladies, please submit your comment within your individualon that…Cuz we men want to know nassssssssss….Thank

    PS: That is too much!!!

    [/quote]

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)