Hun Sen’s Party Poised To Win Cambodia Election!

Home Forums Politics Hun Sen’s Party Poised To Win Cambodia Election!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of kimpirun98 kimpirun98 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #587092
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Cambodia. PM Hun Sen’s ruling party was expected to win Cambodia’s local elections Sunday in a vote that monitor say is tainted by vote buying and other irregularities….

    The election of local governing councils across the country are viewed as the key indicator of public opinions ahead of general election in 2013. So!!!

    A brutal man uses his corrupt power to force population have to vote for him, that is not fair at all.
    Can we do a justice for that bad action!!! why or why not!!!!

    Welcome to all for debate on this issue!!!
    Thankz

    #587096
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    There is no tainted election…other parties has no goal that why they lost..

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Cambodia. PM Hun Sen’s ruling party was expected to win Cambodia’s local elections Sunday in a vote that monitor say is tainted by vote buying and other irregularities….

    The election of local governing councils across the country are viewed as the key indicator of public opinions ahead of general election in 2013. So!!!

    A brutal man uses his corrupt power to force population have to vote for him, that is not fair at all.
    Can we do a justice for that bad action!!! why or why not!!!!

    Welcome to all for debate on this issue!!!
    Thankz

    #587101
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Dont you think that the population scare of them, do you!!

    [i]Originally posted by PhnomKlarSar[/i]
    There is no tainted election…other parties has no goal that why they lost..

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Cambodia. PM Hun Sen’s ruling party was expected to win Cambodia’s local elections Sunday in a vote that monitor say is tainted by vote buying and other irregularities….

    The election of local governing councils across the country are viewed as the key indicator of public opinions ahead of general election in 2013. So!!!

    A brutal man uses his corrupt power to force population have to vote for him, that is not fair at all.
    Can we do a justice for that bad action!!! why or why not!!!!

    Welcome to all for debate on this issue!!!
    Thankz

    [/quote]

    #587106
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    If they were scared they would not have some many new political parties or any parties..

    Most of these new parties has no connection to the outside world only khmer people on the outside..how would it benefit the country if they not in the country to run it or help run it..all they can do is i am against this and that.

    These party dont have any goal. They just want to be the next big shot…

    here an opinion quit fighting from the outside..go in an get some dirt on your shirts…

    This is,why they lost they were fightimg from the outside..

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Dont you think that the population scare of them, do you!!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by PhnomKlarSar[/i]
    There is no tainted election…other parties has no goal that why they lost..

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Cambodia. PM Hun Sen’s ruling party was expected to win Cambodia’s local elections Sunday in a vote that monitor say is tainted by vote buying and other irregularities….

    The election of local governing councils across the country are viewed as the key indicator of public opinions ahead of general election in 2013. So!!!

    A brutal man uses his corrupt power to force population have to vote for him, that is not fair at all.
    Can we do a justice for that bad action!!! why or why not!!!!

    Welcome to all for debate on this issue!!!
    Thankz

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #587111
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    PhnomPkaSar,

    You against to my Party already…You are 100% CPP supporter now. You wait to see the Cambodia has no event left a piece of land in the world, at that time you will say “I am so sorry!!”.

    Dont you see now, the Land owners fight back for their lost lands and they was got arrested by the PM Hun Sen slaughter, do you!!??

    How come you dont justice on that???

    #587116
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    people and politician is not the same social class.

    they trying to build job for the country..but because a lot of the people is less educate we are stuck in the cat and mouse game, blame eachother etc…

    I am not a CCP supporter..i hate all politics…lol

    I am for the people and Khmer kingdom..

    Seem Khmer still blaming eachother..it has change..:/

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    PhnomPkaSar,

    You against to my Party already…You are 100% CPP supporter now. You wait to see the Cambodia has no event left a piece of land in the world, at that time you will say “I am so sorry!!”.

    Dont you see now, the Land owners fight back for their lost lands and they was got arrested by the PM Hun Sen slaughter, do you!!??

    How come you dont justice on that???

    #587121
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    PhnomKlaSar ha,

    Do you know why the Khmers blame to each other….that is why they are struggling under the viet Politic…Im going to tell you now ‘WHY!!!’

    We have to know and understand where does that case come from!!!! Dont you know that Viet is happy to see us Khmers get along alotegethere!!! Ofcourse them Viet NOT happy!!! They want to see us killing altogethere for every day, that is making more easier for them do some secret thing inside our Cambodia. All problems of khmers came from Viet, they used their political tricks to provoke the Khmers and Khmers battle to each other. But the wworld did not recognize where the flame come from!!!
    Because Viet control khmers kill khmers instead them do…

    [i]Originally posted by PhnomKlarSar[/i]
    people and politician is not the same social class.

    they trying to build job for the country..but because a lot of the people is less educate we are stuck in the cat and mouse game, blame eachother etc…

    I am not a CCP supporter..i hate all politics…lol

    I am for the people and Khmer kingdom..

    Seem Khmer still blaming eachother..it has change..:/
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    PhnomPkaSar,

    You against to my Party already…You are 100% CPP supporter now. You wait to see the Cambodia has no event left a piece of land in the world, at that time you will say “I am so sorry!!”.

    Dont you see now, the Land owners fight back for their lost lands and they was got arrested by the PM Hun Sen slaughter, do you!!??

    How come you dont justice on that???

    [/quote]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)