I want to get MARRY…..

Home Forums Relationships I want to get MARRY…..

This topic contains 26 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Menkos Menkos 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1225942
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    No, not really! I just fantizise and want wear allllllllllllll the BEAUTIFUL traditional outfits…;)

    Question for the ladies: Has any lady felt the same and wished to marry for the BEAUTIFUL khmer outfits? LOL. If I shall marry, I would not marry for that reason only. I can’t help wanting to wear the lovely khmer wedding clothes every time I attend a wedding or watches weddings on youtube. The clothes are soooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!

    P.S..Women’s responds ONLY, unless you men want to wear PRETTY khmer clothes, too!…:P

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    #1225944
    Avatar of galaxy
    galaxy
    Participant

    I wouldn’t want to get married for that reason only.

    #1225946
    Avatar of RoyalOrient
    RoyalOrient
    Participant

    Same, not a good reason to get hitched! I actually don’t care for the Khmer traditional outfits. They are stuffy and uncomfortable. At my wedding I only wore two (I put up a fight!) because I didn’t want to MISS my wedding with 7+ dress changes. My favorite was actually wearing my white wedding gown. The Khmer outfit below was the best of the two I had to wear. My husband wore the watching groom ensemble. Simpler and easier to wear than some of the heavier outfits.

    #1225948
    Avatar of sapphirise
    sapphirise
    Participant

    you dont need to get marry to wear that outfit. just go to one of the khmer wedding store or photo studio and wear it, take pic with it with any outfits u want. i want to dress as an apsara more :p

    #1225950
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    I know, I know! But, it’s so tempting…LOL..:p

    [i]Originally posted by galaxy[/i]
    I wouldn’t want to get married for that reason only.

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    #1225952
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    I see, RoyalOrient! Congrats, btw!:) The traditional khmer outfits are not so comfortable, but I think it’ll be worth the pain..hehe. No pain, no gain:P. Looking nice isn’t always so comgortable. lol.
    Anyways, love your wedding traditional outfits. It’d be more lovely if the color was PINK.(I love PINK)..:)
    Thanks for sharing!

    Originally posted by RoyalOrient
    Same, not a good reason to get hitched! I actually don’t care for the Khmer traditional outfits. They are stuffy and uncomfortable. At my wedding I only wore two (I put up a fight!) because I didn’t want to MISS my wedding with 7+ dress changes. My favorite was actually wearing my white wedding gown. The Khmer outfit below was the best of the two I had to wear. My husband wore the watching groom ensemble. Simpler and easier to wear than some of the heavier outfits.

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    #1225954
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    Indeed, sapphirise! However, no khmer shop here. :( Speaking of Apsara clothings, I LOVE it as, well. Very unique and beautiful.:) Just my taste..hehe.

    [i]Originally posted by sapphirise[/i]
    you dont need to get marry to wear that outfit. just go to one of the khmer wedding store or photo studio and wear it, take pic with it with any outfits u want. i want to dress as an apsara more :p

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    #1225956
    Avatar of Mercury
    Mercury
    Participant

    I love khmer traditional outfits as well. I agree their so beautiful!

    #1225958
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    YEP! You’ll look BEAUTIFUL in them, sexy mama!;)

    [i]Originally posted by Mercury-Star[/i]
    I love khmer traditional outfits as well. I agree their so beautiful!

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
    #1225960
    Avatar of precious_rose
    precious_rose
    Participant

    opps, replied to the wrong thread! LOL..err
    :D

    [Message last modified 11-11-2011 07:29pm by precious_rose]

    Please, GOD be with ME!:)
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)