Khmer guitar chords

Home Forums Entertainment Khmer guitar chords

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of yap_nass yap_nass 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #787364
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    Can someone tell me where I can find downloadable/printable guitar chords for Khmer songs online? I have the following songs in mind:

    - Bopha teh mouy by Sin Sisamuth
    - Bong tver men yol by Im Sreypov
    - Somros neary Khmer
    - Kolap Angkor

    but chords for any songs will do. I’m picking up guitar as a hobby and would love to learn to play a Khmer song.

    #787367
    Avatar of bsarum
    bsarum
    Participant

    #787370
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    Thank you!

    #787373
    Avatar of bsarum
    bsarum
    Participant

    You’re welcome.

    I’ll post some more to share with you.

    #787375
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    That will be nice. If I find chords from elsewhere I will share with you here.

    #787378
    Avatar of sidmann
    sidmann
    Participant

    i have a book of khmer songs which i photocopied from a friend who plays in a band. maybe one day i’ll make a pdf book. doesnt help when i cant read khmer :(

    #787381
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by sidmann[/i]
    i have a book of khmer songs which i photocopied from a friend who plays in a band. maybe one day i’ll make a pdf book. doesnt help when i cant read khmer :(

    oh yeh, please do, and send it over this way..I can read Khmer :)

    #787383
    Avatar of GuitarPikz
    GuitarPikz
    Participant

    use your ear….that how i find all my chord..LOLz

    #787386
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    someone posted this in the Arts & Culture forum

    Sin Sisamouth – Annie

    Intro: /G Em/C D/ x2
    I : /G Em/ Am D/ G Em/ Am D/ Bm Em/ Am D/ Am C/ D/
    II: /G Em/ Am D/ G Em/ Am D/ Bm Em/ Am D/ Am C/G D/
    Chorus: /G Em/ Am D/ G Em/ Bm G7/ C / Am Em/ A/ D/
    III: /G Em/ Am D/ G Em/ Am D/ Bm Em/ Am D/ Am C/G D/

    Music: /G Em/C D/ /G Em/C D/ Bm Em/ Am D/ Am C/ G D/

    #787391
    Avatar of bsarum
    bsarum
    Participant

    Soreya Asdongkot

    Intro: /Em/Am/D/Em/

    I : /Em/D/Em//C/D/G/Em/G/Am/C/Bm/
    II /Em/D/Em//C/D/G/Em/G/Am/C/Em/

    Chorus:/G/G/C/Bm/Em/G/Em/Am/C/Bm/

    III repeat II

    [Message last modified 07-08-2010 12:07pm by bsarum]

    #787394
    Avatar of bluesky068
    bluesky068
    Participant

    Hi blow,

    I am new. I love this page.

    #787417
    Avatar of ikhmer2
    ikhmer2
    Participant

    you can download this program that i created. it comes with 20 songs and chords to play along.
    download zip file from here

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20Chord%20Transposer%202.0%20Setup.zip

    download rar file form here

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20Chord%20Transposer%202.0%20Setup.rar

    download pdf installion guide from here

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20Install%20Guide.pdf

    download pdf user guide from here

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20User%20Guide.pdf

    you can visit my khmer blog at http://ikhmer2.wordpress.com

    [Message last modified 09-03-2010 02:16am by ikhmer2]

    #787397
    Avatar of Panh04
    Panh04
    Participant

    can read anything off your site…only show square blocks.

    #787400
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    his blog is mostly written in Khmer Unicode. You need to download and install Khmer Unicode on your computer to read the content.

    [i]Originally posted by Panh04[/i]
    can read anything off your site…only show square blocks.

    #787403
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    Thanks! I’ve downloaded but needs an updated version of Net Framework to run the application.

    [i]Originally posted by ikhmer2[/i]
    you can download this program that i created. it comes with 20 songs and chords to play along.
    download zip file from here

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20Chord%20Transposer%202.0%20Setup.zip

    download rar file form here

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20Chord%20Transposer%202.0%20Setup.rar

    download pdf installion guide from here

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20Install%20Guide.pdf

    download pdf user guide from here

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20Install%20Guide.pdf

    you can visit my khmer blog at http://ikhmer2.wordpress.com

    #787408
    Avatar of ikhmer2
    ikhmer2
    Participant

    you will also need khmer unicode fonts too to use the program.
    my blog and my program are written mostly in khmer unicode
    for khmer people, it’s also a chance for me to learn my khmer.

    i’ve just add wma support in the upgrade version 2.1.
    version 2.1 supports both audio files (mp3 & wma).

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20Chord%20Transposer%202.1%20Upgrade.zip

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20Chord%20Transposer%202.1%20Upgrade.rar

    http://visionkore.net/morn/SEB%20Chord%20Transposer%202.1%20Upgrade.exe

    #787411
    Avatar of Panh04
    Panh04
    Participant

    do you have link to khmer unicode? khmer forum here i can’t tell cos only see boxes.

    #787414
    Avatar of ikhmer2
    ikhmer2
    Participant

    http://www.cambodia.org/fonts/

    http://www.cambodia.org/fonts/KhmerUnicode2.0.0.zip

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/khmer/All_KhmerOS_5.0.zip?download

    [i]Originally posted by Panh04[/i]
    do you have link to khmer unicode? khmer forum here i can’t tell cos only see boxes.

    #787420
    Avatar of Kaliboy
    Kaliboy
    Participant

    I wished I knew how to read all that music stuff!

    #787423
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    Song: Songsa kyom nek kraw
    Artist: Mimosa from Svang Dara Production

    no tabs, but you can watch his fingers…when you have written down the tabs you may share it here :)

    edit: youtube embedded code didn’t work

    [Message last modified 09-14-2010 12:07am by yap_nass]

    #787426
    Avatar of bsarum
    bsarum
    Participant

    Wow! somleng pirous kou som :)

    [i]Originally posted by yap_nass[/i]

    Song: Songsa kyom nek kraw
    Artist: Mimosa from Svang Dara Production

    no tabs, but you can watch his fingers…when you have written down the tabs you may share it here :)

    edit: youtube embedded code didn’t work

    [Message last modified 09-14-2010 12:07am by yap_nass]

    #787428
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant
    #787431
    Avatar of GuitarPikz
    GuitarPikz
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by yap_nass[/i]
    Came across this tutorial video:

    http://www.guitarsolos.com/videos-khmer-guitar-lesson-sothy-%5BdSt0Hq_6nt0%5D.cfm

    Ohhh..my, that my video i’ve post on youtube long time ago…I wanna make more guitar lesson, but, too damn lazy, and not enough time…LOLzz

    #787435
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by GuitarPikz[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by yap_nass[/i]
    Came across this tutorial video:

    http://www.guitarsolos.com/videos-khmer-guitar-lesson-sothy-%5BdSt0Hq_6nt0%5D.cfm

    Ohhh..my, that my video i’ve post on youtube long time ago…I wanna make more guitar lesson, but, too damn lazy, and not enough time…LOLzz[/quote]

    checked your page. you’re in a band!

    I can play with A, Am, C, D, G, and Em. Can you (pretty please) do a video tutorial for a song that use only the listed chords?

    #787438
    Avatar of GuitarPikz
    GuitarPikz
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by yap_nass[/i]
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by GuitarPikz[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by yap_nass[/i]
    Came across this tutorial video:

    http://www.guitarsolos.com/videos-khmer-guitar-lesson-sothy-%5BdSt0Hq_6nt0%5D.cfm

    Ohhh..my, that my video i’ve post on youtube long time ago…I wanna make more guitar lesson, but, too damn lazy, and not enough time…LOLzz[/quote]

    checked your page. you’re in a band!

    I can play with A, Am, C, D, G, and Em. Can you (pretty please) do a video tutorial for a song that use only the listed chords?

    [/quote]

    LOLz..there many song that can fit into those chord…

    but, don’t worry, I plan to make many more video and guitar lesson…soon, okay..take care for now.

    [Message last modified 11-04-2010 07:23pm by GuitarPikz]

    #787440

    Justen
    Key Master

    Anyone want to help me build a guitar/piano Khmer music chords/tabs for KC? PM me please. Thanks.

    "If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead"
    #787444
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    just want to share because it sound soooo good.

    #787447
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    #787450
    Avatar of yap_nass
    yap_nass
    Participant

    More chords here:

    http://phannyit.wordpress.com/

    follow the Khmer song chord link.

    I’m about to finish my study and will soon have more time to pick up my guitar/ukelele again :)

    Please share your Khmer chords. I’m looking for Oh Sneah Meas Bong, please post it here if you have it. Thanks.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)