Kong Hearn!

Home Forums Entertainment Kong Hearn!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of aJey aJey 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #349322
    Avatar of DaraAngels
    DaraAngels
    Participant

    It was pretty good, stupid ending but Leakeana looked her best in this movie.

    #349334
    Avatar of Dario
    Dario
    Participant

    Hmm, I haven’t seen this one. It’s Khmer right?

    #349345
    Avatar of rima
    rima
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by DaraAngels[/i]
    It was pretty good, stupid ending but Leakeana looked her best in this movie.

    which Leakena?

    #349356
    Avatar of Sovanthep
    Sovanthep
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by DaraAngels[/i]
    It was pretty good, stupid ending but Leakeana looked her best in this movie.

    how the ending? and yeh i think chon chan lakhena did her best in it. it look good, probably i get it on khmer new year.

    #349368
    Avatar of DaraAngels
    DaraAngels
    Participant

    Chonchan, she was very pretty in this movie, ending, well I’ll let you judge for yourself.

    #349377
    Avatar of rima
    rima
    Participant

    ^^oh, okay.

    #349385
    Avatar of Rattanack
    Rattanack
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by Dario[/i]
    Hmm, I haven’t seen this one. It’s Khmer right?

    Kong Hearn is a Reung Khmer… hmmm, when is it coming out? I missed this… It’s cool how Khmer movies come out a lot… may not be good quality…

    #349396
    Avatar of MDKhmer
    MDKhmer
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by Rattanack[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Dario[/i]
    Hmm, I haven’t seen this one. It’s Khmer right?

    Kong Hearn is a Reung Khmer… hmmm, when is it coming out? I missed this… It’s cool how Khmer movies come out a lot… may not be good quality…[/quote]

    Not good quality?…Most of the DVD karaokes and movies are now shot in professional digital camera except few still using consumer ones. After all, the digital formal should be good in quality…

    #349407
    Avatar of Sovanthep
    Sovanthep
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by Rattanack[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Dario[/i]
    Hmm, I haven’t seen this one. It’s Khmer right?

    Kong Hearn is a Reung Khmer… hmmm, when is it coming out? I missed this… It’s cool how Khmer movies come out a lot… may not be good quality…[/quote]

    yee it come out already

    #349415
    Avatar of Dario
    Dario
    Participant

    ^How come you didn’t tell me? Huy..
    Is that Tep Rindaro? LOL Does he have to be in another movie? aye yai yai..

    #349424
    Avatar of Sovanthep
    Sovanthep
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by Dario[/i]
    ^How come you didn’t tell me? Huy..
    Is that Tep Rindaro? LOL Does he have to be in another movie? aye yai yai..

    YEH IT IS YEE YAP MANE

    #349435
    Avatar of ThyraJNuth
    ThyraJNuth
    Participant

    Which site have that? I only see this one.

    #349445
    Avatar of Neesai79
    Neesai79
    Participant

    Well, Tep Ridaro w/Chochan Lakena at least they both are in the appreances age ranges. If its like Sophanee now that lady needs to retire and be mom in someone story lines. I love the lady but she doesn’t look right w/some of the younger guy actors now.
    Ohh the best one I seen Lakena acted was in the karoke where her husband got shot in the head because someone stole his motocycle. Now that is the saddest karoke I had ever seen. Boy, I cried my eyes out!

    #349454
    Avatar of Rattanack
    Rattanack
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by MDKhmer[/i]

    Not good quality?…Most of the DVD karaokes and movies are now shot in professional digital camera except few still using consumer ones. After all, the digital formal should be good in quality…

    Noo Noo Noo… I didn’t mean quality that way… I mean the quality of acting – directing – and putting scenes together…
    They produce movies so quick. The movies don’t have much to appreciate. You know what I mean… I don’t expect we’re doing something like LOTR spending millions of dollars… I just want to see a decent movie with great acting, great scene (match with the movie)… etc…

    #349464
    Avatar of Sovanthep
    Sovanthep
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by ThyraJNuth[/i]
    Which site have that? I only see this one.

    Khmer.org Mietophoum.com

    #349473
    Avatar of DaraAngels
    DaraAngels
    Participant

    There is a movie that’s coming out by Lok Ly Bun Yim soon on 35 mm camera and big budget. The average cost of making a good video movie in Cambodia is 10,000 but some usually spend even less like 4,000 t0 5,000 dollars that is why the movie is so poor in quality.

    #349483
    Avatar of aJey
    aJey
    Participant

    I’ve never heard of Kong Hean but I heard of CongCAC.

    #349492
    Avatar of Recca
    Recca
    Participant

    moron!

    [i]Originally posted by aJey[/i]
    I’ve never heard of Kong Hean but I heard of CongCAC.

    #349501
    Avatar of aJey
    aJey
    Participant

    stop calling yourself moron.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)