let’s share some funny moments, thoughts,….

Latest Forums The Chatterbox let’s share some funny moments, thoughts,….

This topic contains 131 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JackTsang05 JackTsang05 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1635115
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5212

    ^lol…nice sister u got there!

    #1635116
    Profile photo of BophaSeanghong
    BophaSeanghong
    Participant
    • Posts: 2225

    you bet he surely knows how to handle with those people, really.

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    Your husband!!!!

    Good job!!! those people are a bunch of slackers.

    #1635117
    Profile photo of BophaSeanghong
    BophaSeanghong
    Participant
    • Posts: 2225

    my husband is getting younger year by year.

    three years ago when first knowing about my second pregnancy my husband took me to see a doc for a check.
    he and my girl were waiting outside and a nearby man came out and chitchatted with my husband.
    my girl: dad, is mum gonna have a baby?
    my husband: yes, let’s wait and see.
    the man: your daughter? and your wife in there?
    my husband: yes, my second baby.
    the man: oh man! did you steal someone’s daughter at the age of 16?
    my husband: :D

    last week my husband took my boy to a dentist.

    receptionist: and whose teeth do you want the doc to check? yours or your little brother’s?
    my husband: my little bro’s. :D

    last saturday my husband went pick up my girl from school.
    my girl: dad, over here.
    her teacher: oh isn’t he your uncle?
    my gurk: no, he’s my dad.
    her teacher: oh your dad!? so young!

    #1635118
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5212

    they r a bunch of dumb heads who pretend to be smart, yet can’t even do a simple job themselves.

    [i]Originally posted by BophaSeanghong[/i]
    you bet he surely knows how to handle with those people, really.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    Your husband!!!!

    Good job!!! those people are a bunch of slackers.

    [/quote]

    #1635119
    Profile photo of Kadin
    Kadin
    Participant
    • Posts: 18270

    Every time I’m with her Caucasians, Koreans always talk to me in Korean and expect me to interpret.

    That’s not understandable.

    But one time I went shopping at an outdoor market with (Caucasian) Canadian.

    First, a Korean lady spoke to me in her native tongue. And she found out i wasn’t Korean. Then, she asked if the Canadian was my mom. That’s whacked!

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1635124
    Profile photo of Kadin
    Kadin
    Participant
    • Posts: 18270

    Every time I’m with Caucasians, Koreans always talk to me in Korean and expect me to interpret.

    That’s understandable.

    But one time I went shopping at an outdoor market with (Caucasian) Canadian.

    First, a Korean lady spoke to me in her native tongue. And she found out i wasn’t Korean. Then, she asked if the Canadian was my mom. That’s whack! impossible.

    .

    [Message last modified 10-25-2011 12:56am by Kadin]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1635120
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5212

    I got it worse, I’m in my own country and foreigners don’t believe that I’m khmer. My Flip friend just told me she and another friend(a black guy) were talking about me. First they thought I’m not Khmer, they didn’t even believe me that I’m khmer until they heard me speak khmer to others. Today they asked if I’m mixed, I told them my dad is pure khmer with dark skin, my mom has some chinese blood in her, but I don’t look mixed chinese, do I? They said no, they thought my dad is German or sth similar to that…lol…the worst thing, my students asked me if I’m khmer.

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    Every time I’m with her Caucasians, Koreans always talk to me in Korean and expect me to interpret.

    That’s not understandable.

    But one time I went shopping at an outdoor market with (Caucasian) Canadian.

    First, a Korean lady spoke to me in her native tongue. And she found out i wasn’t Korean. Then, she asked if the Canadian was my mom. That’s whack! impossible.

    #1635121
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5212

    hope he won’t end up like Benjamin Button hehehe

    [i]Originally posted by BophaSeanghong[/i]
    my husband is getting younger year by year.

    three years ago when first knowing about my second pregnancy my husband took me to see a doc for a check.
    he and my girl were waiting outside and a nearby man came out and chitchatted with my husband.
    my girl: dad, is mum gonna have a baby?
    my husband: yes, let’s wait and see.
    the man: your daughter? and your wife in there?
    my husband: yes, my second baby.
    the man: oh man! did you steal someone’s daughter at the age of 16?
    my husband: :D

    last week my husband took my boy to a dentist.

    receptionist: and whose teeth do you want the doc to check? yours or your little brother’s?
    my husband: my little bro’s. :D

    last saturday my husband went pick up my girl from school.
    my girl: dad, over here.
    her teacher: oh isn’t he your uncle?
    my gurk: no, he’s my dad.
    her teacher: oh your dad!? so young!

    #1635122
    Profile photo of BophaSeanghong
    BophaSeanghong
    Participant
    • Posts: 2225

    Oh def hope not! hahah like Daisy, I could not bare to take care another baby when I’m already really old or at the age of 80. Geez

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    hope he won’t end up like Benjamin Button hehehe
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by BophaSeanghong[/i]
    my husband is getting younger year by year.

    three years ago when first knowing about my second pregnancy my husband took me to see a doc for a check.
    he and my girl were waiting outside and a nearby man came out and chitchatted with my husband.
    my girl: dad, is mum gonna have a baby?
    my husband: yes, let’s wait and see.
    the man: your daughter? and your wife in there?
    my husband: yes, my second baby.
    the man: oh man! did you steal someone’s daughter at the age of 16?
    my husband: :D

    last week my husband took my boy to a dentist.

    receptionist: and whose teeth do you want the doc to check? yours or your little brother’s?
    my husband: my little bro’s. :D

    last saturday my husband went pick up my girl from school.
    my girl: dad, over here.
    her teacher: oh isn’t he your uncle?
    my gurk: no, he’s my dad.
    her teacher: oh your dad!? so young!

    [/quote]

    #1635123
    Profile photo of BophaSeanghong
    BophaSeanghong
    Participant
    • Posts: 2225

    my little brother had a math brain at early stage

    mum: and this is the alphebet “gnoa” ញ
    bro: gnoa
    mum: and you put this mark ” on GNOA you get GNOR(ញ៉). ញ សន្លាប់ពីរ ញ៉
    bro:…gnorrrrr…(he could not pronounce it right)
    mum: the word “gnor” means small( toch) in vietnamese.
    bro: gnor sanlab pi toch
    his brain worked –> A=B; B=C, then A=B
    me burst into laughing with tears! lolz

    me&bro when he was about 6 or 7 years old.

    me: bro, what rank do you want at school?
    bro: I want to be an excellent student.
    me: that’s good. what rank?
    bro: I want to be the 100th!
    me: oh no, the 100th is not good but the worst! Go for the number 1.
    bro: no, a 100th is the best. I want to be the best.
    me: bro, when learning at school blah blah….
    bro: oh I wanna be the 100th.
    me: ??
    he didn’t understand it nomatter how I explained it to him. lol

    #1635125
    Profile photo of sapphirise
    sapphirise
    Participant
    • Posts: 798

    this was way back 3 years ago when I didn’t know what chat is lolz. I was too busy studying and working that I never play online until one day my sis intro me to one khmer site and there’s a chat box. I played with it and I thought the person who replied is a computer haha and then it turned into fun. I didn’t know how to read in Khmerlish or understand anything about khmer chat and here is the miscommunication between my new found online friend

    him: you know Chan call me bong somlang
    me: why? i thought your name is Veasnea
    him: my name is Veasnea but she call me bong somlang
    me: then why would she call you bong somlang? is that ur nick?
    him: no but she called me that
    me: oh ok so is that ur name?
    him: hey it so difficult explaining to u
    me: (confuse) so which one ur name? Veasnea or Bong Somlang?
    him: Veasnea
    me: then she should call u Veasnea.
    him: ok ok difficult nass, don’t know how to explain to u

    now i know what he meant lolz.

    #1635126
    Profile photo of Kadin
    Kadin
    Participant
    • Posts: 18270

    all he had to say was Chan likes him.

    it’s not you. it’s him.

    “why would she call you bong somlang?”
    that’s a fair question hehehe

    [i]Originally posted by sapphirise[/i]
    this was way back 3 years ago when I didn’t know what chat is lolz. I was too busy studying and working that I never play online until one day my sis intro me to one khmer site and there’s a chat box. I played with it and I thought the person who replied is a computer haha and then it turned into fun. I didn’t know how to read in Khmerlish or understand anything about khmer chat and here is the miscommunication between my new found online friend

    him: you know Chan call me bong somlang
    me: why? i thought your name is Veasnea
    him: my name is Veasnea but she call me bong somlang
    me: then why would she call you bong somlang? is that ur nick?
    him: no but she called me that
    me: oh ok so is that ur name?
    him: hey it so difficult explaining to u
    me: (confuse) so which one ur name? Veasnea or Bong Somlang?
    him: Veasnea
    me: then she should call u Veasnea.
    him: ok ok difficult nass, don’t know how to explain to u

    now i know what he meant lolz.

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1635127
    Profile photo of sapphirise
    sapphirise
    Participant
    • Posts: 798

    woke up this morning and i’m late for dr appt. sign in and sat down.

    receptionist: sapphirise, who are u here to see?
    me: my dr
    receptionist: she’s not in today
    me: huh? but she scheduled me for today
    receptionist: yes for the 28th
    me: i know (wondering now lolz) today the 28th?
    receptionist: today is the 26th
    me: omg! i’m living the wrong day!

    off i went thinking to myself, dammit wasting my sleep time lolz. but now my day and time is synchronize with the world haha

    #1635128
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5212

    ^ lol u r not alone….I gave first exam to my students today, and quite a few of them asked “teacher, what is the date today?” :D

    #1635129
    Profile photo of SnowGlobe
    SnowGlobe
    Participant
    • Posts: 3883

    Before my permanent move, I steal my sister’s kids for comfort. Last night a convo between my 2 yrs old nephew as we’re in bed with our technologies:

    Ming: Oun, my iphone needs to charge. No more watching street fighter.
    Nephew: It’s telling Kai to sleep?
    Ming: Yes baby. G’night. Love you.
    Nephew: Ming Ming, you’re lap top charging.
    Ming: Yes it is.
    Nephew: Your lap top telling you to sleep too!

    Hahah what a kid!

    [Message last modified 10-28-2011 03:47pm by SnowGlobe]

    #1635130
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5212

    the director ordered 6 beef kebobs. The owner told his wife n nieces that the beef on the grill were for the director. It was a very busy day for them, and every time the guy turned to look the grill one skewer was gone..he kept yelling at his family for the missing kebob, n they kept saying they didn’t take or sell it. After number 3 was gone, he was screaming at everyone n threw the rest away. I left and went to talk to my friends near the fountain in front of the school, and there I saw his 5 yr old daughter feeding their dogs n herself with the kebobs.

    #1635131
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5212

    lol kids r very smart these days…he’s very cute!

    [i]Originally posted by SnowGlobe[/i]
    Before my permanent move, I steal my sister’s kids for comfort. Last night a convo between my 2 yrs old nephew as we’re in bed with our technologies:
    [IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/linsv1/220241_2088773459200_1241122309_32564485_763330_o-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Ming: Oun, my iphone needs to charge. No more watching street fighter.
    Nephew: It’s telling Kai to sleep?
    Ming: Yes baby. G’night. Love you.
    Nephew: Ming Ming, you’re lap top charging.
    Ming: Yes it is.
    Nephew: Your lap top telling you to sleep too!

    Hahah what a kid!

    [Message last modified 10-28-2011 03:47pm by SnowGlobe]

    #1635132
    Profile photo of Menkos
    Menkos
    Participant
    • Posts: 1395

    These are all about my daughter…

    Granddaughter: I wanna go Sesame Place, Grandpa
    Grandpa: *confused as heck* Sexy place?
    Granddaughter: No Grandpa, Sesame Place!
    Granddaughter: I like go on horsey ride but I klarch Count! (the Dracula-like one)
    Grandpa: *having no idea who Sesame characters are* You klarch CLOWN?
    Granddaughter: No Grandpa, COUNT!
    Grandpa: *very confused* Okay… Count.

    ———-

    Daddy warning her in advance that he isn’t going to be home (she misses him when he is gone longer then normal) and to behave with me:

    Husband: Tomorrow Daddy isn’t going to be home. You are going to stay with Mommy and be a good girl.
    Daughter: NO! I don’t like Mommy! I want to go with you Daeh (“Daeh” is her nickname for her father)
    Husband: Can’t honey. Daddy is going to be very busy and have work to do.
    Daughter: Why?
    Husband: So Daddy can buy cookies for Ella.
    Daughter: NO! I don’t like cookies!
    Husband: How about ice cream?
    Daughter: OK. Tomorrow I stay with Mommy and be good girl.

    ——–

    Coming home after a trip to the mall with Grandmom. I wasn’t actually awake during this convo but it was relayed to me:

    Daughter: MOMMYYYY! I got you sang-witches! (sandwiches, which was actually not a sandwhich but a Chipotle burrito)
    Husband: That’s so sweet honey. Let’s but it in the fridge. *attempts to grab the bag from her*
    Daughter: NO! *swats his hands, eyebrows burrowed, offended, holds bag close to her chest* It FOR MOMMY!
    Husband: Mommy’s still sleeping honey.
    Daughter: *emphasizing, eyes wide, still not letting him take the bag* ….FOR MOMMY!

    [Message last modified 11-02-2011 01:25am by Menkos]

    #1635133
    Profile photo of Kadin
    Kadin
    Participant
    • Posts: 18270

    My co-worker dressed as Black Riding Hood (the evil Red Riding Hood) was keeping posted with the work drama. The conversation didn’t last long though.

    she was trying to tell me what’s happening between the boss and one of the teachers who is quitting. After a couple minutes, she gave up and said,

    Co-worker:I can’t have a serious conversation with you looking like that?
    Me: Why not?
    Co-worker: You look scary. when i look at you, i can’t decide whether to run or laugh.
    Me: errrr…

    .

    .

    .

    [Message last modified 11-02-2011 01:48am by Kadin]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1635134
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5212

    ^I wouldn’t even go near u in the first place.

    #1635135
    Profile photo of leang_grel
    leang_grel
    Participant
    • Posts: 2670

    I was at a small Jewish funeral today all the attendees were there early and someone asked who else are we waiting for.

    The cementary director respnded, we are waiting for a rabbi. Then the woman yelled out, Im the rabbi.

    Everyone including the director were stunned to see a woman rabbi and we all were waiting for a male rabbi.

    #1635136
    Profile photo of Kadin
    Kadin
    Participant
    • Posts: 18270

    My mom knows what I like to eat.
    My dad loves to do gardening.
    Whatever I want to eat, my dad would plant it.

    one for those things is guava.
    So he planted ONE guava tree in the front yard.
    It’s a small tree and you can pick the fruit from the top of the tree without needing a stool or chair. But it’s fruitful. Ever since I’ve moved out, there’s no one at the house eating the fruits.

    They gave guavas away. however this year, they are selling guavas to supermarket owners and the people in the neighborhood. i think it’s 1kg/ $1. That’s about 4 guava for $1.
    So far my dad has made over $100 dollar.

    MOm: yiss Tah nis. poo-gae (good at) lok (sell) mein.
    Dad: trov tae poo-gae lok hei. pi-pross (because) praw-pun kyom poo-gae jai (spend).

    .

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1635137
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5212

    ^ lol…perfect couple…I remember seeing a funny quote about marriage, it’s sth like this “a successful man is a man who can earn more than what his wife spends, a successful woman is a woman who can find that man”…lol

    #1635138
    Profile photo of Kadin
    Kadin
    Participant
    • Posts: 18270

    ehhee i’m going to frame this quote and give it to my parents.

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    ^ lol…perfect couple…I remember seeing a funny quote about marriage, it’s sth like this “a successful man is a man who can earn more than what his wife spends, a successful woman is a woman who can find that man”…lol

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1635139
    Profile photo of Kadin
    Kadin
    Participant
    • Posts: 18270

    I went hiking with a Korean friend today.
    After we were done with our hike, she turned to me and said:

    .

    her: Kadin, do you want to go to a bath house? I want to scrub your back.
    (for those of you who don’t know, everyone is nude bath houses)
    me: lolzzzzz hahahahahah
    her: why are you laughing?
    me: lolzzzzz…that’s never going to happen.
    her: why not?
    me: it sounds very disturbing hehehe
    her: that’s how we bond…I want to scrub your back.
    me: no.

    .

    [Message last modified 11-12-2011 12:25pm by Kadin]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 132 total)