Libya’s Lesson Show, Cambodian People Can Reclaim Their Freedom From Dictators

Home Forums Politics Libya’s Lesson Show, Cambodian People Can Reclaim Their Freedom From Dictators

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JackTsang05 JackTsang05 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #584700
    Avatar of SeaXonce
    SeaXonce
    Participant

    Libya lesson show, Cambodian people can reclaim their freedoms and better living condition and higher pay for work places. but only with UN and international communities help.

    Cambodian people must stand up at once and the same times to free themself from Viet Slave Dictators.

    http://www.haaretz.com/news/international//world-leaders-unconvinced-by-gadhafi-s-cease-fire-declaration-1.350086

    #584705
    Avatar of JackTsang05
    JackTsang05
    Participant

    convince sam raimsy and his supporters to march to the capital.

    #584709
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Today, Gadhaffi shut one Airplan to fall down…he and his slaughters celebration a huge one…

    #584714
    Avatar of SeaXonce
    SeaXonce
    Participant

    you got its wrong, the war plan was down was Gadhafi’s plan.

    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Today, Gadhaffi shut one Airplan to fall down…he and his slaughters celebration a huge one…

    #584719
    Avatar of SeaXonce
    SeaXonce
    Participant

    Gadhafi’s Bunker got hit by missle, watch out Hilter Gadhafi more Tomahawk proof Bunker coming.

    http://ki-media.blogspot.com/2011/03/missle-strike-hits-building-in.html

    #584724
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Gadhafi is going to hang his kneck as like as saddam Hassen sooner or later, cuz the USA, Canada, French, EngLand and Italy ally altogether to bring their troops and Jets to prostrate the Gadhafi. No matter of what Gadhafi has to die if his stubborn…..

    #584729
    Avatar of kulet
    kulet
    Participant

    I read an article today, Sam Rainsy gave Hun Sen a head up start. I think he said “changes on it way.”

    [i]Originally posted by JackTsang05[/i]
    convince sam raimsy and his supporters to march to the capital.

    #584734
    Avatar of SeaXonce
    SeaXonce
    Participant

    yes, you are right he did talk in Radio Free Asia, i think today or yesterday.
    Cambodian people have all the season to do so.

    http://ki-media.blogspot.com/2011/03/cambodia-on-brink-of-revolutionary.html

    [i]Originally posted by kulet[/i]
    I read an article today, Sam Rainsy gave Hun Sen a head up start. I think he said “changes on it way.”
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JackTsang05[/i]
    convince sam raimsy and his supporters to march to the capital.

    [/quote]

    #584739
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    What does it mean by the Cambodian have all season to do…????

    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    yes, you are right he did talk in Radio Free Asia, i think today or yesterday.
    Cambodian people have all the season to do so.

    http://ki-media.blogspot.com/2011/03/cambodia-on-brink-of-revolutionary.html

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kulet[/i]
    I read an article today, Sam Rainsy gave Hun Sen a head up start. I think he said “changes on it way.”
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JackTsang05[/i]
    convince sam raimsy and his supporters to march to the capital.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #584743
    Avatar of SeaXonce
    SeaXonce
    Participant

    that mean Cambodia need change and the sooner the better before oil income come in 2012 or 2013. All CPP’s leaders are very bad.

    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    What does it mean by the Cambodian have all season to do…????
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    yes, you are right he did talk in Radio Free Asia, i think today or yesterday.
    Cambodian people have all the season to do so.

    http://ki-media.blogspot.com/2011/03/cambodia-on-brink-of-revolutionary.html

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kulet[/i]
    I read an article today, Sam Rainsy gave Hun Sen a head up start. I think he said “changes on it way.”
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JackTsang05[/i]
    convince sam raimsy and his supporters to march to the capital.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #584748
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    So!!! You said the Cambodia have oil imcome come in 2012, huh!!??? if that case is true…I’ve a strong hope that our beloved country will be liberation very soon, cuz the oils make to the world interest on it…Do you think as what i though??

    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    that mean Cambodia need change and the sooner the better before oil income come in 2012 or 2013. All CPP’s leaders are very bad.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    What does it mean by the Cambodian have all season to do…????
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    yes, you are right he did talk in Radio Free Asia, i think today or yesterday.
    Cambodian people have all the season to do so.

    http://ki-media.blogspot.com/2011/03/cambodia-on-brink-of-revolutionary.html

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kulet[/i]
    I read an article today, Sam Rainsy gave Hun Sen a head up start. I think he said “changes on it way.”
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JackTsang05[/i]
    convince sam raimsy and his supporters to march to the capital.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #584753
    Avatar of SeaXonce
    SeaXonce
    Participant

    yes, the oil that drive international force to Libya to get Mar Gadhafi out and in Cambodia will be the same. It will take force to get Hun Sen Dictator out.

    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    So!!! You said the Cambodia have oil imcome come in 2012, huh!!??? if that case is true…I’ve a strong hope that our beloved country will be liberation very soon, cuz the oils make to the world interest on it…Do you think as what i though??
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    that mean Cambodia need change and the sooner the better before oil income come in 2012 or 2013. All CPP’s leaders are very bad.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    What does it mean by the Cambodian have all season to do…????
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    yes, you are right he did talk in Radio Free Asia, i think today or yesterday.
    Cambodian people have all the season to do so.

    http://ki-media.blogspot.com/2011/03/cambodia-on-brink-of-revolutionary.html

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kulet[/i]
    I read an article today, Sam Rainsy gave Hun Sen a head up start. I think he said “changes on it way.”
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JackTsang05[/i]
    convince sam raimsy and his supporters to march to the capital.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #584758
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Bravo!!! Bravo!!! for our hope come true to us soon…….

    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    yes, the oil that drive international force to Libya to get Mar Gadhafi out and in Cambodia will be the same. It will take force to get Hun Sen Dictator out.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    So!!! You said the Cambodia have oil imcome come in 2012, huh!!??? if that case is true…I’ve a strong hope that our beloved country will be liberation very soon, cuz the oils make to the world interest on it…Do you think as what i though??
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    that mean Cambodia need change and the sooner the better before oil income come in 2012 or 2013. All CPP’s leaders are very bad.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    What does it mean by the Cambodian have all season to do…????
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    yes, you are right he did talk in Radio Free Asia, i think today or yesterday.
    Cambodian people have all the season to do so.

    http://ki-media.blogspot.com/2011/03/cambodia-on-brink-of-revolutionary.html

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kulet[/i]
    I read an article today, Sam Rainsy gave Hun Sen a head up start. I think he said “changes on it way.”
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JackTsang05[/i]
    convince sam raimsy and his supporters to march to the capital.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #584763
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Yes hope so to..I mentioning back few years ago. When the time when ppl vs government, children’s vs parents, poor vs rich etc. The time will be near. We already see it today now as it spreads little to mass attention.

    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    yes, you are right he did talk in Radio Free Asia, i think today or yesterday.
    Cambodian people have all the season to do so.

    http://ki-media.blogspot.com/2011/03/cambodia-on-brink-of-revolutionary.html

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kulet[/i]
    I read an article today, Sam Rainsy gave Hun Sen a head up start. I think he said “changes on it way.”
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JackTsang05[/i]
    convince sam raimsy and his supporters to march to the capital.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #584768
    Avatar of SeaXonce
    SeaXonce
    Participant

    The rich vs the poor was during Pol Pot regime spread work by popagoda of Khmer Rough. but most people don’t know where they heading into hell of mass killing.

    [i]Originally posted by PhnomKlarSar[/i]
    Yes hope so to..I mentioning back few years ago. When the time when ppl vs government, children’s vs parents, poor vs rich etc. The time will be near. We already see it today now as it spreads little to mass attention.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    yes, you are right he did talk in Radio Free Asia, i think today or yesterday.
    Cambodian people have all the season to do so.

    http://ki-media.blogspot.com/2011/03/cambodia-on-brink-of-revolutionary.html

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kulet[/i]
    I read an article today, Sam Rainsy gave Hun Sen a head up start. I think he said “changes on it way.”
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JackTsang05[/i]
    convince sam raimsy and his supporters to march to the capital.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #584773
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Does Barak Obama capture the Gadhafi yet..?????????????? The only USA ables to catch him, for Canada confused to battle or explored the bomb to Libya…

    #584778
    Avatar of kulet
    kulet
    Participant

    Will Khmer Civilians willing to give up life? As we all see the outrages and rebillion against corrupted Goverments all over the world. I think its time to take consideration instead of just voicing.

    #584783
    Avatar of SeaXonce
    SeaXonce
    Participant

    U.S gave to NATO take control of opperation, U.S already have two war and don’t really want to spend more moneys on war. The opperation mission is not to capture Col Gadhafi but to help civians from being mass killing by Ditator.

    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Does Barak Obama capture the Gadhafi yet..?????????????? The only USA ables to catch him, for Canada confused to battle or explored the bomb to Libya…

    #584788
    Avatar of SeaXonce
    SeaXonce
    Participant
    #584793
    Avatar of SeaXonce
    SeaXonce
    Participant

    The battle to the capital was well done by Liba’s Rebels.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4GTnI54v08&feature=player_embedded

    #584798
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    On this day, The USA seems to have no more stronger battle to enemy, he doesnt have enuoght budget to support to his soldiers salaries or buy weapons. he’s so weak and no trick to battle anymore…

    [i]Originally posted by SeaXonce[/i]
    U.S gave to NATO take control of opperation, U.S already have two war and don’t really want to spend more moneys on war. The opperation mission is not to capture Col Gadhafi but to help civians from being mass killing by Ditator.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Does Barak Obama capture the Gadhafi yet..?????????????? The only USA ables to catch him, for Canada confused to battle or explored the bomb to Libya…

    [/quote]

    #584803
    Avatar of JackTsang05
    JackTsang05
    Participant

    personally i think Libya will become shit just like that of Iraq.

    constant bombings in markets and towns… as the economy goes down faster a hot chic on brad pitt.

    #584808
    Avatar of Fuddyduddy
    Fuddyduddy
    Participant

    Can’t exploit them, attack them. That’s U.S policy for you. It’s unfortunate what happened to Libya and Gaddafi. Libya was doing good, but like Jack said, now it’s going to turn into *!#@^#ike Iraq. Gaddafi might have been a seen as dictator from the western world, but he has done a lot for his country and had a lot of support from his people who were living free and well compared to the rest of Africa. Guaddafi wanted to Unite Africa and stop this western exploitation of African resources. He has done more for his country then this failure of a president Barack Obama. Whenever I listen to this clown president speak, I want to puke.

    [Message last modified 12-13-2011 10:35am by Fuddyduddy]

    #584813
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Same.this in Cambodia 1969. USA gave weapons to both the KR and the Khmer Republic to kill eachother..who ever wins that the government they will support. But instead Vietnamese intervened to end western occupication after defeating south Vietnam. France and the USA…

    [i]Originally posted by Fuddyduddy[/i]
    Can’t exploit them, attack them. That’s U.S policy for you. It’s unfortunate what happened to Libya and Gaddafi. Libya was doing good, but like Jack said, now it’s going to turn into *!#@^#ike Iraq. Gaddafi might have been a seen as dictator from the western world, but he has done a lot for his country and had a lot of support from his people who were living free and well compared to the rest of Africa. Guaddafi wanted to Unite Africa and stop this western exploitation of African resources. He has done more for his country then this failure of a president Barack Obama. Whenever I listen to this clown president speak, I want to puke.

    [Message last modified 12-13-2011 10:35am by Fuddyduddy]

    #584819
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Except for the President Barack Obama part. I agree with you with US policy.

    [i]Originally posted by Fuddyduddy[/i]
    Can’t exploit them, attack them. That’s U.S policy for you. It’s unfortunate what happened to Libya and Gaddafi. Libya was doing good, but like Jack said, now it’s going to turn into *!#@^#ike Iraq. Gaddafi might have been a seen as dictator from the western world, but he has done a lot for his country and had a lot of support from his people who were living free and well compared to the rest of Africa. Guaddafi wanted to Unite Africa and stop this western exploitation of African resources. He has done more for his country then this failure of a president Barack Obama. Whenever I listen to this clown president speak, I want to puke.

    [Message last modified 12-13-2011 10:35am by Fuddyduddy]

    #584826
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    It ashame isn’t it..I pity those that believe america all great and wwant other nation to be like America..GREED!!!!

    #584830
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    [i]Originally posted by PhnomKlarSar[/i]
    It ashame isn’t it..I pity those that believe america all great and wwant other nation to be like America..GREED!!!!

    yeah, US are basically just using those countries for their own gain. We just got too many American ass-kissing immigrants in America who lost their culture & identity, the ot pooch.

    #584838
    Avatar of antiquated
    antiquated
    Participant

    I dont think America is innocent by any means, but it has become a great Nation based on stepping over others. The reality is that the US is the most powerful nation in the world. The caveat to that is that underdogs are getting stronger each day. With world power, there is decline.

    #584843
    Avatar of JackTsang05
    JackTsang05
    Participant

    Do we really want to? Common look at Lybia now … they are living in shit worst than Africans in Africa.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)