marry women in cambodia

Latest Forums The Chatterbox marry women in cambodia

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of I3ig_Machine I3ig_Machine 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1597695
    Profile photo of khmswtguy
    khmswtguy
    Participant
    • Posts: 566

    does any of you single men or ladies ever thought want to go marry someone in cambodia?

    had a friend she ask me if i ever want to go cambodia and marry someone..i told her its depend if i found someone here special for me but i still had that on my mind could it be better to find someone there? lol

    #1597696
    Profile photo of I3ig_Machine
    I3ig_Machine
    Participant
    • Posts: 15538

    When i’m in my 60s, I want to marry an 18 years old girl. I think I might go south of the border and get me a big booty Latina.

    #1597697
    Profile photo of Korbelicious
    Korbelicious
    Participant
    • Posts: 14454

    Thought about it, but not my cup of tea. I get those kinda offers every now and then. Go there and bring one of their family members to the US. I kinda bad when I decline them offers.

    "Help me help you"
    #1597698
    Profile photo of I3ig_Machine
    I3ig_Machine
    Participant
    • Posts: 15538

    I want to marry my cousins and bring them to Cambodia, but my mom is totally against it.

    [i]Originally posted by Korbelicious[/i]
    Thought about it, but not my cup of tea. I get those kinda offers every now and then. Go there and bring one of their family members to the US. I kinda bad when I decline them offers.

    #1597699
    Profile photo of RoyalOrient
    RoyalOrient
    Participant
    • Posts: 1907

    I find most of the time they marry you for the green card. Divorce rates are high enough here in the states, you want to add a cultural divide into the mix, it will definitely increase your chances.

    My friend is paying child support for the rest of his life because his wife recently left him for a used car salesman who was already married! And my dad’s best friend, his wife from Cambodia recently drained his bank account to build a house for her family back home. Mind you, they live in an apartment here in the U.S. But hey if you don’t mind supporting her and her leeching family who think money grows on trees in America, go for it. All you have to do is ask around about men who marry in Cambodia, most stories end in divorce.

    If you do marry a girl in Cambodia, make sure she is either an orphaned or rich. Otherwise I don’t see why any self respecting man would marry a total stranger who most likely is only interested in coming to the U.S.

    [Message last modified 06-10-2010 10:05pm by RoyalOrient]

    #1597700
    Profile photo of MzFriendlY
    MzFriendlY
    Participant
    • Posts: 3

    …make sure it’s a true love otherwise you’re the one who suffered! ;)

    [i]Originally posted by I3ig_Machine[/i]
    I want to marry my cousins and bring them to Cambodia, but my mom is totally against it.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Korbelicious[/i]
    Thought about it, but not my cup of tea. I get those kinda offers every now and then. Go there and bring one of their family members to the US. I kinda bad when I decline them offers.

    [/quote]

    #1597701
    Profile photo of BophaSeanghong
    BophaSeanghong
    Participant
    • Posts: 2225

    good advice! I agree on most of it.

    [i]Originally posted by RoyalOrient[/i]
    I find most of the time they marry you for the green card. Divorce rates are high enough here in the states, you want to add a cultural divide into the mix, it will definitely increase your chances.

    My friend is paying child support for the rest of his life because his wife recently left him for a used car salesman who was already married! And my dad’s best friend, his wife from Cambodia recently drained his bank account to build a house for her family back home. Mind you, they live in an apartment here in the U.S. But hey if you don’t mind supporting her and her leeching family who think money grows on trees in America, go for it. All you have to do is ask around about men who marry in Cambodia, most stories end in divorce.

    If you do marry a girl in Cambodia, make sure she is either an orphaned or rich. Otherwise I don’t see why any self respecting man would marry a total stranger who most likely is only interested in coming to the U.S.

    [Message last modified 06-10-2010 10:05pm by RoyalOrient]

    #1597702
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5213

    You only heard about Khmer girls leave their husbands when they get to the States. You think those guys are victims and blame it all on the girls. Here’s the Cambodia side of the story. Those guys who come to marry girls here always choose the youngest and prettiest from the village. They are as young as 16 years old and never finished high school. Now you look back in your past, what did you do when you were 16,18…..20? In my own opinion, those guys are looking for a sex tool, not a wife. What can a 16 year old do as a wife? Once they bring their wife over they locked them up in the house becoz they’re afraid that they would run after other guys….how can you marry someone you don’t trust?….Ok, their wives left them for other guys, did they stop there? No, they keep coming back to marry another one (they, including ah ja wat). Some guys come and marry a girl every year and never bring them to the States. It’s easy bcoz it costs them only a few grands to marry one from the countryside. Marry one this year, go back save a few more grands to marry another one next year…there’s this 40 year-old guy who gave $6000 to a 16 year-old girl’s parents to arrange their wedding. He was in the middle of the wedding ceremony when his wife came. She came all the way from the States to stop him. At the end he left the girl at the wedding and followed his wife back home coz they weren’t even divorced yet…Five of my friends married n went to live in the States with their husbands. Four have kids n live happily. One was tricked by her husband, he’s still married with his first wife. When she got there they beat her up and starved her. Yes, she was the youngest, prettiest n never finished high school. The last time I heard from her she was working in a casino and looking for a man to help her escape. And YOU know exactly what ppl will say about her if she did run away with another guy…..and there r guys who leave their wife n kids in the States to marry young girls in Cambodia…and it’s all the girl’s fault if their marriage didn’t work out….and there are guys like BigMachine who will come and marry an 18 year-old girl when he’s 60………….Ok, I’m not on anyone’s side here bcoz there are those who live happily ever after. So..here’s a piece of advice from me…marry a girl who is educated, mature, and rich…but again….that kind of girl wouldn’t marry a guy who leaves his wife n kids for younger girl or a guy who is rejected buy girls in the States…Oh well…nvm..*run n hide* …..lolzzz…

    #1597703

    seashore82
    Participant
    • Posts: 603

    you are right.

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    You only heard about Khmer girls leave their husbands when they get to the States. You think those guys are victims and blame it all on the girls. Here’s the Cambodia side of the story. Those guys who come to marry girls here always choose the youngest and prettiest from the village. They are as young as 16 years old and never finished high school. Now you look back in your past, what did you do when you were 16,18…..20? In my own opinion, those guys are looking for a sex tool, not a wife. What can a 16 year old do as a wife? Once they bring their wife over they locked them up in the house becoz they’re afraid that they would run after other guys….how can you marry someone you don’t trust?….Ok, their wives left them for other guys, did they stop there? No, they keep coming back to marry another one (they, including ah ja wat). Some guys come and marry a girl every year and never bring them to the States. It’s easy bcoz it costs them only a few grands to marry one from the countryside. Marry one this year, go back save a few more grands to marry another one next year…there’s this 40 year-old guy who gave $6000 to a 16 year-old girl’s parents to arrange their wedding. He was in the middle of the wedding ceremony when his wife came. She came all the way from the States to stop him. At the end he left the girl at the wedding and followed his wife back home coz they weren’t even divorced yet…Five of my friends married n went to live in the States with their husbands. Four have kids n live happily. One was tricked by her husband, he’s still married with his first wife. When she got there they beat her up and starved her. Yes, she was the youngest, prettiest n never finished high school. The last time I heard from her she was working in a casino and looking for a man to help her escape. And YOU know exactly what ppl will say about her if she did run away with another guy…..and there r guys who leave their wife n kids in the States to marry young girls in Cambodia…and it’s all the girl’s fault if their marriage didn’t work out….and there are guys like BigMachine who will come and marry an 18 year-old girl when he’s 60………….Ok, I’m not on anyone’s side here bcoz there are those who live happily ever after. So..here’s a piece of advice from me…marry a girl who is educated, mature, and rich…but again….that kind of girl wouldn’t marry a guy who leaves his wife n kids for younger girl or a guy who is rejected buy girls in the States…Oh well…nvm..*run n hide* …..lolzzz…

    #1597704
    Profile photo of BophaSeanghong
    BophaSeanghong
    Participant
    • Posts: 2225

    well done, Darony! we all here have heard of different kinds of stories, but I never have the guts to write down those stories and now since you did, you have my appreciation! Good job!

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    You only heard about Khmer girls leave their husbands when they get to the States. You think those guys are victims and blame it all on the girls. Here’s the Cambodia side of the story. Those guys who come to marry girls here always choose the youngest and prettiest from the village. They are as young as 16 years old and never finished high school. Now you look back in your past, what did you do when you were 16,18…..20? In my own opinion, those guys are looking for a sex tool, not a wife. What can a 16 year old do as a wife? Once they bring their wife over they locked them up in the house becoz they’re afraid that they would run after other guys….how can you marry someone you don’t trust?….Ok, their wives left them for other guys, did they stop there? No, they keep coming back to marry another one (they, including ah ja wat). Some guys come and marry a girl every year and never bring them to the States. It’s easy bcoz it costs them only a few grands to marry one from the countryside. Marry one this year, go back save a few more grands to marry another one next year…there’s this 40 year-old guy who gave $6000 to a 16 year-old girl’s parents to arrange their wedding. He was in the middle of the wedding ceremony when his wife came. She came all the way from the States to stop him. At the end he left the girl at the wedding and followed his wife back home coz they weren’t even divorced yet…Five of my friends married n went to live in the States with their husbands. Four have kids n live happily. One was tricked by her husband, he’s still married with his first wife. When she got there they beat her up and starved her. Yes, she was the youngest, prettiest n never finished high school. The last time I heard from her she was working in a casino and looking for a man to help her escape. And YOU know exactly what ppl will say about her if she did run away with another guy…..and there r guys who leave their wife n kids in the States to marry young girls in Cambodia…and it’s all the girl’s fault if their marriage didn’t work out….and there are guys like BigMachine who will come and marry an 18 year-old girl when he’s 60………….Ok, I’m not on anyone’s side here bcoz there are those who live happily ever after. So..here’s a piece of advice from me…marry a girl who is educated, mature, and rich…but again….that kind of girl wouldn’t marry a guy who leaves his wife n kids for younger girl or a guy who is rejected buy girls in the States…Oh well…nvm..*run n hide* …..lolzzz…

    #1597705
    Profile photo of I3ig_Machine
    I3ig_Machine
    Participant
    • Posts: 15538

    Some of you guys make it sound like the guy is horrible. Everybody know the deal. Girl give guy sex, and guy give her a chance of a better life. Ask yourself “what would she be doing if she is didn’t get picked up?”. Nobody is forcing them. Most of these women want to come to America. She can stay in Cambodia and live in poverty and chance of rape, or she can come to America, eat good everyday, and raise her kids in a better position. If all these guys stop importing these girls, do you think these girls would be better?

    #1597706
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5213

    No one is saying that guys r horrible. Read my story again, those guys aren’t horrible, they are just innocent guys looking for sex with young girls, like u. And 60 year-old BigMachine shouldn’t be complaining if his 16 year-old wife run away with a younger guy. All he needs to do is look for another one, the more the better coz he gets to help lots of young girls to live better life in the States. Cambodian ppl will praise him for helping their daughters. He is their hero. yeyyyy! clap!clap!clap!…..

    [i]Originally posted by I3ig_Machine[/i]
    Some of you guys make it sound like the guy is horrible. Everybody know the deal. Girl give guy sex, and guy give her a chance of a better life. Ask yourself “what would she be doing if she is didn’t get picked up?”. Nobody is forcing them. Most of these women want to come to America. She can stay in Cambodia and live in poverty and chance of rape, or she can come to America, eat good everyday, and raise her kids in a better position. If all these guys stop importing these girls, do you think these girls would be better?

    #1597707
    Profile photo of lanation2b
    lanation2b
    Participant
    • Posts: 2912

    lmao

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    No one is saying that guys r horrible. Read my story again, those guys aren’t horrible, they are just innocent guys looking for sex with young girls, like u. And 60 year-old BigMachine shouldn’t be complaining if his 16 year-old wife run away with a younger guy. All he needs to do is look for another one, the more the better coz he gets to help lots of young girls to live better life in the States. Cambodian ppl will praise him for helping their daughters. He is their hero. yeyyyy! clap!clap!clap!…..
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by I3ig_Machine[/i]
    Some of you guys make it sound like the guy is horrible. Everybody know the deal. Girl give guy sex, and guy give her a chance of a better life. Ask yourself “what would she be doing if she is didn’t get picked up?”. Nobody is forcing them. Most of these women want to come to America. She can stay in Cambodia and live in poverty and chance of rape, or she can come to America, eat good everyday, and raise her kids in a better position. If all these guys stop importing these girls, do you think these girls would be better?

    [/quote]

    #1597708
    Profile photo of I3ig_Machine
    I3ig_Machine
    Participant
    • Posts: 15538

    I don’t want to say the guys are heroes, but all it is is an exchange that is for the better. Girl gives guy sex and cook and clean, and guy gives girl freedom and opportunity. In the end, the girls are better off. Either that or stay in Cambodia and live a life in fear and poverty and more likely end up with a worst guy.

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    No one is saying that guys r horrible. Read my story again, those guys aren’t horrible, they are just innocent guys looking for sex with young girls, like u. And 60 year-old BigMachine shouldn’t be complaining if his 16 year-old wife run away with a younger guy. All he needs to do is look for another one, the more the better coz he gets to help lots of young girls to live better life in the States. Cambodian ppl will praise him for helping their daughters. He is their hero. yeyyyy! clap!clap!clap!…..

    #1597709
    Profile photo of ry_micky
    ry_micky
    Participant
    • Posts: 134

    Probably to give advice to be cautious is necessary. Bad people are everywhere. It depends on how intelligence of person to judge the other party or luck which destiny bring to him/her.

    [i]Originally posted by RoyalOrient[/i]
    I find most of the time they marry you for the green card. Divorce rates are high enough here in the states, you want to add a cultural divide into the mix, it will definitely increase your chances.

    My friend is paying child support for the rest of his life because his wife recently left him for a used car salesman who was already married! And my dad’s best friend, his wife from Cambodia recently drained his bank account to build a house for her family back home. Mind you, they live in an apartment here in the U.S. But hey if you don’t mind supporting her and her leeching family who think money grows on trees in America, go for it. All you have to do is ask around about men who marry in Cambodia, most stories end in divorce.

    If you do marry a girl in Cambodia, make sure she is either an orphaned or rich. Otherwise I don’t see why any self respecting man would marry a total stranger who most likely is only interested in coming to the U.S.

    [Message last modified 06-10-2010 10:05pm by RoyalOrient]

    #1597710
    Profile photo of ry_micky
    ry_micky
    Participant
    • Posts: 134

    There is a say: Present life is the result of the so-called past karma.
    Btw, the message seems quite abusive or the meaning of Love is not clearly defined .

    [i]Originally posted by I3ig_Machine[/i]
    I don’t want to say the guys are heroes, but all it is is an exchange that is for the better. Girl gives guy sex and cook and clean, and guy gives girl freedom and opportunity. In the end, the girls are better off. Either that or stay in Cambodia and live a life in fear and poverty and more likely end up with a worst guy.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    No one is saying that guys r horrible. Read my story again, those guys aren’t horrible, they are just innocent guys looking for sex with young girls, like u. And 60 year-old BigMachine shouldn’t be complaining if his 16 year-old wife run away with a younger guy. All he needs to do is look for another one, the more the better coz he gets to help lots of young girls to live better life in the States. Cambodian ppl will praise him for helping their daughters. He is their hero. yeyyyy! clap!clap!clap!…..

    [/quote]

    #1597711
    Profile photo of crazymonk
    crazymonk
    Participant
    • Posts: 5515

    I’ve thought about it a few times. But I don’t think I’ll ever consider it, I just feel like I’m above that. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, it’s just not my taste.

    #1597712
    Profile photo of Darony
    Darony
    Participant
    • Posts: 5213

    Please don’t do it. Regardless the country, you will never be happy with any girl when u think u r above her. That’s wat most Cambodian Americans think when they come to srok khmer…THEY ARE ALWAYS SO HIGH UP THERE!

    [i]Originally posted by crazymonk[/i]
    I’ve thought about it a few times. But I don’t think I’ll ever consider it, I just feel like I’m above that. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, it’s just not my taste.

    #1597713
    Profile photo of MzFriendlY
    MzFriendlY
    Participant
    • Posts: 3

    sounds like the girls in Cambodia are nothing!! uh huh… We’re all human being—men and women need to depend on each other—not just for sex!! No one is better than another! I’ve been in Cambodia for almost my life and I’ve found nothing bad living in Srok Khmer even though it’s a poorest country but at least some ppls are living happily with their families and friends. Trust me, no matter where you are—you have to stand on your own two feet—everyone is struggling! ;)

    [i]Originally posted by I3ig_Machine[/i]
    I don’t want to say the guys are heroes, but all it is is an exchange that is for the better. Girl gives guy sex and cook and clean, and guy gives girl freedom and opportunity. In the end, the girls are better off. Either that or stay in Cambodia and live a life in fear and poverty and more likely end up with a worst guy.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    No one is saying that guys r horrible. Read my story again, those guys aren’t horrible, they are just innocent guys looking for sex with young girls, like u. And 60 year-old BigMachine shouldn’t be complaining if his 16 year-old wife run away with a younger guy. All he needs to do is look for another one, the more the better coz he gets to help lots of young girls to live better life in the States. Cambodian ppl will praise him for helping their daughters. He is their hero. yeyyyy! clap!clap!clap!…..

    [/quote]

    #1597714
    Profile photo of BophaSeanghong
    BophaSeanghong
    Participant
    • Posts: 2225

    that’s what I’ve been thinking! hahah again well said, my lady!

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    Please don’t do it. Regardless the country, you will never be happy with any girl when u think u r above her. That’s wat most Cambodian Americans think when they come to srok khmer…THEY ARE ALWAYS SO HIGH UP THERE!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by crazymonk[/i]
    I’ve thought about it a few times. But I don’t think I’ll ever consider it, I just feel like I’m above that. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, it’s just not my taste.

    [/quote]

    #1597715
    Profile photo of Kadin
    Kadin
    Participant
    • Posts: 18270

    what darony said is so true.

    Those that act so stuck up and/or talk so highly of themselves when they visit Cambodia are likely the ones who don’t have much.

    I know quite a few. Damn one of them is King Sahakmoni’s cousin. That lady still owes me money hehehe

    Yet every time she and her friends are in Cambodia, they have to live up to their “fake” image. They collect Tong Tean money and spend like money grows on trees. When they are back in the state…muy muy lah-hahm!

    [i]Originally posted by BophaSeanghong[/i]
    that’s what I’ve been thinking! hahah again well said, my lady!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    Please don’t do it. Regardless the country, you will never be happy with any girl when u think u r above her. That’s wat most Cambodian Americans think when they come to srok khmer…THEY ARE ALWAYS SO HIGH UP THERE!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by crazymonk[/i]
    I’ve thought about it a few times. But I don’t think I’ll ever consider it, I just feel like I’m above that. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, it’s just not my taste.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    [Message last modified 06-11-2010 05:34am by Kadin]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1597716
    Profile photo of Pisey
    Pisey
    Participant
    • Posts: 1957

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    …muy muy lah-hahm!

    HAHAHAHAHAHHA gotta love ur Khmer expression!

    @'-;----
    #1597717
    Profile photo of Kadin
    Kadin
    Participant
    • Posts: 18270

    I’m glad I still amuse you! :D

    [i]Originally posted by Pis3y[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    …muy muy lah-hahm!

    HAHAHAHAHAHHA gotta love ur Khmer expression!

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1597718
    Profile photo of BophaSeanghong
    BophaSeanghong
    Participant
    • Posts: 2225

    I’ve heard a lot about it! Oy la’harm si chnourl keh ror-hout neng lol

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    I’m glad I still amuse you! :D

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Pis3y[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    …muy muy lah-hahm!

    HAHAHAHAHAHHA gotta love ur Khmer expression!
    [/quote]

    #1597719
    Profile photo of RoyalOrient
    RoyalOrient
    Participant
    • Posts: 1907

    [i]Originally posted by uh-oh[/i]
    I guess my family and I are the exception to the rule. I’ve been in Cambodia almost 3 yrs. Met my wife at work at a private school. I’ve been married for a year and a half, just had a baby girl two weeks ago and my wife has 6 brothers and sisters and she is a normal kampong thom girl who grew up farming. My in laws are good people. We are content as a family and look forward to spending the rest of our lives suffering and struggling and celebrating moments together.

    you are definitely a rare exception but I think that’s the way to go. My uncle did meet his wife while teaching in Cambodia, she was a university student studying accounting and she came from a good family as in her parents were small business owners that also owned the land they worked on too. They never asked for money and he took that as a sign of good faith. After she finished school, they got married and she now works for the family business here in the states. She is really wonderful, great cook, and very respectful of my family but she is a rare breed. I have met maybe one other like her but the rest of them give women from over there a bad name.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)