My seasonal nightmare begins again!!

Home Forums The Chatterbox My seasonal nightmare begins again!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Tevbot Tevbot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1638599
    Avatar of leang_grel
    leang_grel
    Participant

    My seasonal life was going great until that dog killer and his people make my nightmare reoccur. This nightmare will last until next year, i’m pretty certain of that. Damns!! Skins!!!! made me lost my voice from screaming, cheering and cursing.

    #1638600
    Avatar of VWAaron
    VWAaron
    Participant

    it’s ok. u still have the Pats

    #1638601
    Avatar of leang_grel
    leang_grel
    Participant

    I live and die by the skins!!!

    [i]Originally posted by VWAaron[/i]
    it’s ok. u still have the Pats

    #1638602
    Avatar of pR3nCess
    pR3nCess
    Participant

    dunno why i was worried in the first place last week when we played the cowboys…but damnnnnnnnnn!!!! 4 freakin turnovers????? *smack brady around* LOL. :)

    didn’t watch that game but i did hear grossman got bench.

    [Message last modified 10-19-2011 05:18pm by pR3nCess]

    #1638603
    Avatar of BigP
    BigP
    Participant

    fools gold brotha lol……but hey look on bright side, at least D is a bit better, at least Dog Killer didn’t get 6 TD like he did last year. But on to bigger BETTER news, the Niners are BACK son! 5-1 and beat both Dog Killer and an undefeated Lions team in their own stadium :)

    [i]Originally posted by leang_grel[/i]

    My seasonal life was going great until that dog killer and his people make my nightmare reoccur. This nightmare will last until next year, i’m pretty certain of that. Damns!! Skins!!!! made me lost my voice from screaming, cheering and cursing.

    #1638604
    Avatar of leang_grel
    leang_grel
    Participant

    Brady is too pretty to be a QB. He should be a movie staar.

    [i]Originally posted by pR3nCess[/i]
    dunno why i was worried in the first place last week when we played the cowboys…but damnnnnnnnnn!!!! 4 freakin turnovers????? *smack brady around* LOL. :)

    didn’t watch that game but i did hear grossman got bench.

    [Message last modified 10-19-2011 05:18pm by pR3nCess]

    #1638605
    Avatar of leang_grel
    leang_grel
    Participant

    yea…im still looking for the bright side. We will play them both later in the season. And of course my skins will beat them both. At least this time the weather was nice. that is my bright side.

    [i]Originally posted by BigP[/i]
    fools gold brotha lol……but hey look on bright side, at least D is a bit better, at least Dog Killer didn’t get 6 TD like he did last year. But on to bigger BETTER news, the Niners are BACK son! 5-1 and beat both Dog Killer and an undefeated Lions team in their own stadium :)
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by leang_grel[/i]

    My seasonal life was going great until that dog killer and his people make my nightmare reoccur. This nightmare will last until next year, i’m pretty certain of that. Damns!! Skins!!!! made me lost my voice from screaming, cheering and cursing.

    [/quote]

    #1638606
    Avatar of BigP
    BigP
    Participant

    u guys aint beating the niners lol

    [i]Originally posted by leang_grel[/i]
    yea…im still looking for the bright side. We will play them both later in the season. And of course my skins will beat them both. At least this time the weather was nice. that is my bright side.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by BigP[/i]
    fools gold brotha lol……but hey look on bright side, at least D is a bit better, at least Dog Killer didn’t get 6 TD like he did last year. But on to bigger BETTER news, the Niners are BACK son! 5-1 and beat both Dog Killer and an undefeated Lions team in their own stadium :)
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by leang_grel[/i]

    My seasonal life was going great until that dog killer and his people make my nightmare reoccur. This nightmare will last until next year, i’m pretty certain of that. Damns!! Skins!!!! made me lost my voice from screaming, cheering and cursing.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #1638607
    Avatar of leang_grel
    leang_grel
    Participant

    Are you talking about the team or the coach. I think senior shanahan has a good chance against niner coach. as for the team you might be right,BUT will see.

    #1638608
    Avatar of BigP
    BigP
    Participant

    coaches dont play on the field lol.

    [i]Originally posted by leang_grel[/i]
    Are you talking about the team or the coach. I think senior shanahan has a good chance against niner coach. as for the team you might be right,BUT will see.

    #1638609
    Avatar of leang_grel
    leang_grel
    Participant

    Niners’ coach likes to fight other coach.lol.

    [i]Originally posted by BigP[/i]
    coaches dont play on the field lol.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by leang_grel[/i]
    Are you talking about the team or the coach. I think senior shanahan has a good chance against niner coach. as for the team you might be right,BUT will see.

    [/quote]

    #1638610
    Avatar of BigP
    BigP
    Participant

    thats right….after his team beats up the other team he finishes the job at the top too! hahahaha.

    [i]Originally posted by leang_grel[/i]

    Niners’ coach likes to fight other coach.lol.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by BigP[/i]
    coaches dont play on the field lol.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by leang_grel[/i]
    Are you talking about the team or the coach. I think senior shanahan has a good chance against niner coach. as for the team you might be right,BUT will see.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #1638611
    Avatar of Tevbot
    Tevbot
    Participant

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)