? Neak Mean Bonn. What is it? How do we know it? What is it for?

Latest Forums Religion ? Neak Mean Bonn. What is it? How do we know it? What is it for?

This topic contains 478 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 479 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #317428
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    Mayan Doomsday Prophecy:

    Reference:

    http://www.history.com/schedule.do?action=daily&NetworkId=&start=1262905200000&getFullDay=true

    According to the Mayan (Mexico) doomsday prophecy, the world is coming to an end on December 21, 2012. This is a date referred by my Borameys too.

    In this History.com TV channel episode, things to come in the year 2012 will be either the doomsday or a new age.

    The doomsday interpretation is that our world will be doomed and destroyed.

    The emerging new age will be “a time to unite for a cause”.

    Between the two interpretations, the last one is what Neak Mean Bonns were talking about. The Neak Mean Bonn intervention will be for uniting countries and people for two noble causes: peace and prosperity.

    #317437
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    Who hold Preah Keo all these years:

    I asked Preah Keo who put magic charm on him, 1,700 years ago.

    He said it was a Surin princess by the name of Rumduol Keo Bopha.

    Her Thai name was Nong Lida.

    #317448
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    American Indian spirit belief:

    The Hopi, American Indian in the Southwest part of the US, has a legend/ myth that in 2012, their ancient spirits will interfere with human world.

    They believe that their God will come and dance with them.

    Their spiritual legend tells them that 2012 is when God will bring a message of hope. For the hope, people have two roads to take at their choice.

    One road will lead to crop/ life. The other one will lead to nothing/ death.

    My Neak Mean Bonns will bring the crop and life.

    #317457
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    Bruce Bueno Mosquita mathematical prediction theory in politics:

    In researching related materials, I came across an interesting way of making predictions using mathematics models.

    Bruce Bueno de Mesquita has an amazing way to predict the future. With 90% accuracy, his predictions are pretty good.

    Bruce Bueno de Mesquita uses mathematical analysis to predict (very often correctly) such messy human events as war, political power shifts, Intifada … After a crisp explanation of how he does it, he offers three predictions on the future of Iran.

    About Bruce Bueno de Mesquita:

    A consultant to the CIA and the Department of Defense, Bruce Bueno de Mesquita has built an intricate computer model that can predict the outcomes of international conflicts with bewildering accuracy.

    Bruce Bueno de Mesquita video:

    http://www.ted.com/talks/bruce_bueno_de_mesquita_predicts_iran_s_future.html

    #317467
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    Predicting the future with 90% accuracy… and Iran SIGNYM

    Mathematical Fortune-Telling

    How well can game theory solve business and political disputes?
    Julie J. Rehmeyer

    Predicting the future is not very hard, according to Bruce Bueno de Mesquita: a little mathematics is all you need. Figuring out how to manipulate a situation to achieve specific aims is a bit less straightforward, but Bueno de Mesquita says his mathematical tools can usually do that, too.

    The New York University political science professor has developed a computerized game theory model that predicts the future of many business and political negotiations and also figures out ways to influence the outcome. Two independent evaluations, one by academics and one by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, have both shown that about 90 percent of his predictions have been accurate. Most recently, he has used his mathematical tools to offer approaches for handling the growing nuclear crisis with Iran.

    Bueno de Mesquita provides the computer tools, but he relies on political or business experts to identify specific issues, their possible outcomes, and the key players…. Bueno de Mesquita finds that he can get experts to agree on what information the model needs as input, even when the experts disagree sharply on expected outcomes. …. “It’s basic information that experts agree on and that you can even find in The Economist.”

    The details of his study of negotiation options with Iran are classified, but Bueno de Mesquita says that the broad outline is that there is nothing the United States can do to prevent Iran from pursuing nuclear energy for civilian power generation. The more aggressively the U.S. responds to Iran, he says, the more likely it is that Iran will develop nuclear weapons. The upshot of the study, Bueno de Mesquita argues, is that the international community needs to find out if there is a way to monitor civilian nuclear energy projects in Iran thoroughly enough to ensure that Iran is not developing weapons.

    … The main reason that the model generates more reliable predictions than experts do is that “the computer doesn’t get bored, it doesn’t get tired, and it doesn’t forget,” he says. In the analysis of nuclear technology development in Iran, for example, experts identified 80 relevant players. Because no individual can keep track of all the possible interactions between so many players, human analysts focus on five or six key players. The lesser players may not have a lot of power, Buena de Mesquita says, but they tend to be knowledgeable enough to influence how key decision-makers understand the issues. His model can keep track of those influences when a human can’t.

    http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/9041/title/Math_Trek__Mathematical_Fortune-Telling

    #317479
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    Decoding the past/ US presidents:

    http://www.history.com/shows.do?action=detail&episodeId=331832

    http://www.history.com/schedule.do?action=daily&NetworkId=&start=1263211200000&getFullDay=true

    “Throughout history, numerous US Presidents have claimed to prophesy through visions.

    In 1778, George Washington claimed that an apparition of a woman appeared to him one evening and foretold the birth, progress, and future of the America.

    While in office, both Woodrow Wilson and Ronald Reagan consulted psychics who predicted their deaths.

    Franklin Delano Roosevelt consulted a psychic in the last years of his Presidency about post-WWII world relations.

    Perhaps the most well-known Presidential prophecies concern Abraham Lincoln, who participated in séances and experienced visions–including an incident that predicted his assassination. “

    Presidents Nixon and Reagan used psychic reading for their presidency works as well.

    The US counter terrorism uses psychic, astrology and prophecy telling at a certain level.

    These relate to Boramey and Neak Mean Bonn ways well.

    [Message last modified 01-11-2010 11:56am by veayoo]

    [Message last modified 01-11-2010 11:57am by veayoo]

    #317490
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    Boramey kids Sena network:

    Based on what I have encountered, I feel that the Neak Mean Bonn Sena paradigm is very extensive.

    I mentioned the seven mighty Loktas (and their armies) recently assigned to be my personal guard and guards.

    I mentioned Boramey kids as my personal Senas as well. They have been with me for decades.

    I wrote about Boramey kids past works for me. As part of the Neak Mean Bonn Sena paradigm, Boramey kids, Mrinh Veal, assume functions that concern all of us.

    #317499
    Profile photo of SuperDan
    SuperDan
    Participant
    0p
    • Posts: 848

    Hello Veayo,

    It seems you mostly talking to yourself on this thread :) So let me keep you company. We may be on opposite site, but I do believe in spiritual realm. God the creator is the highest being, the most powerful, and he is the creator of all spirit beings. After God, there are powerful beings such as arch angels, rulers, principalities, angelic, the watcher. In Khmer we can call God preah Atitep, and angel are Tevada, Baramei, Mrinh kongveal demons, aruk arak neak ta, ghost, preaybesach and so on.

    The Watchers are super natural beings who are assigned to work closely with human. They are watching over this world and keep everything in order. They are like spiritual police. They keep the bad spirits from harming innocent human at will. Even though sometimes the bad spirit did bad things to human before they get catch and punish.

    [Message last modified 01-14-2010 11:47am by SuperDan]

    #317511
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    Hi SuperDan,

    Thank you for your input. I enjoy company as it is quite true that I speak to myself most of the time. The word is loneliless, singularity or Ekkataka.

    In Buddhism, Ekkataka is an item in the Chhean list. A Chhean is a high stage of accomplishment toward enlightenment. Buddha passed all of the stages, including the Ekkataka.

    In Brahmanism, Godship is, to my understanding, Ekkataka also.

    As human, one is made to be half full or half empty by oneself. One needs to be with other in sex etc. God, the perfect one, may not need to be with the opposite sex to be happy. God did make us human with a feeling of social or sexual to be happy!

    Considering the above, it is not bad to be alone and write all these lines. Higher beings achieved the Ekkataka!

    [i]Originally posted by SuperDan[/i]
    Hello Veayo,

    It seems you mostly talking to yourself on this thread :) So let me keep you company. We may be on opposite site, but I do believe in spiritual realm. God the creator is the highest being, the most powerful, and he is the creator of all spirit beings. After God, there are powerful beings such as arch angels, rulers, principalities, angelic, the watcher. In Khmer we can call God preah Atitep, and angel are Tevada, Baramei, Mrinh kongveal demons, aruk arak neak ta, ghost, preaybesach and so on.

    The Watchers are super natural beings who are assigned to work closely with human. They are watching over this world and keep everything in order. They are like spiritual police. They keep the bad spirits from harming innocent human at will. Even though sometimes the bad spirit did bad things to human before they get catch and punish.

    [Message last modified 01-14-2010 11:47am by SuperDan]

    #317521
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    SuperDan,

    I hope you could make further comments on the quoted info.

    I found contradictory info with regard to Christian Baromeys. When I asked Preah Yesoo Boramey, he said he is the only Boramey in Christianity. I took his words then as he told me.

    Later on, I found out things close to what you just stated about Christian Borameys. My Khmer pastor friends told me of countless cases of magic in Christian culture.

    I planned to reask Jesus Christ the question. In the mean time, is there web links or sources I can read more about the Christian Borameys you referred to. I have been looking to understand Christian powerful aspects and powerful beings such as arch angels, rulers, principalities, angelic,and the watcher, etc

    [i]Originally posted by SuperDan[/i]
    Hello Veayo,

    It seems you mostly talking to yourself on this thread :) So let me keep you company. We may be on opposite site, but I do believe in spiritual realm. God the creator is the highest being, the most powerful, and he is the creator of all spirit beings. After God, there are powerful beings such as arch angels, rulers, principalities, angelic, the watcher. In Khmer we can call God preah Atitep, and angel are Tevada, Baramei, Mrinh kongveal demons, aruk arak neak ta, ghost, preaybesach and so on.

    The Watchers are super natural beings who are assigned to work closely with human. They are watching over this world and keep everything in order. They are like spiritual police. They keep the bad spirits from harming innocent human at will. Even though sometimes the bad spirit did bad things to human before they get catch and punish.

    [Message last modified 01-14-2010 11:47am by SuperDan]

    [Message last modified 01-14-2010 04:36pm by veayoo]

    #317531
    Profile photo of SuperDan
    SuperDan
    Participant
    0p
    • Posts: 848

    Hello Veayoo:

    Good to hear that you have pretty good understanding of spiritual realms. Not many people understand or even believe that super natural being like God and angels exist.

    Yes I agree with you that for us human, we were created as social being. That mean we need companion, either in form of friends or spouse. Only very few individual that can be alone and content. As for God, like you said, he is a perfect being, whole and complete and thus has no need for anything or anyone. However, he can choose to create and to share his love.

    According to Jewish and Christian scripture, God the Father (Jehovah), God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit are all One being. It is like you, you have your physical body, your soul and spirit, all are one being. It is hard for us human to understand how three is one and one is three, a bit confusing, but God exist in eternal realm, in many dimensions higher than us, so there is no limitation of time and space, for us we are limited and thus our understanding is also limited.

    So you are right, in Christianity, Jesus represent the God head, that thus he is the only being that can accept human worship. All holy angelics will not accept human worship, they will reject it. The one who does, watch out, they may be the fallen one.

    In spiritual realm there are the good and the bad spirits. We must be very careful who we are dealing with.

    You asking me for a website that give all detail about angelic class. I saw many sites, but this is one of the best, which contain a lot of good information. Here is the link below:

    http://www.steliart.com/angelology.html

    #317540
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    The link is very informative. Long pages. I am reading them.

    [i]Originally posted by SuperDan[/i]
    Hello Veayoo:

    Good to hear that you have pretty good understanding of spiritual realms. Not many people understand or even believe that super natural being like God and angels exist.

    Yes I agree with you that for us human, we were created as social being. That mean we need companion, either in form of friends or spouse. Only very few individual that can be alone and content. As for God, like you said, he is a perfect being, whole and complete and thus has no need for anything or anyone. However, he can choose to create and to share his love.

    According to Jewish and Christian scripture, God the Father (Jehovah), God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit are all One being. It is like you, you have your physical body, your soul and spirit, all are one being. It is hard for us human to understand how three is one and one is three, a bit confusing, but God exist in eternal realm, in many dimensions higher than us, so there is no limitation of time and space, for us we are limited and thus our understanding is also limited.

    So you are right, in Christianity, Jesus represent the God head, that thus he is the only being that can accept human worship. All holy angelics will not accept human worship, they will reject it. The one who does, watch out, they may be the fallen one.

    In spiritual realm there are the good and the bad spirits. We must be very careful who we are dealing with.

    You asking me for a website that give all detail about angelic class. I saw many sites, but this is one of the best, which contain a lot of good information. Here is the link below:

    http://www.steliart.com/angelology.html

    #317549
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    I finished scanning through the pages.

    Yes, Borameys seem to be of worldwide matters. Borameys are not just of Cambodian or Indian culture and belief.

    Christianity talks about them too.

    What this means is that I am not insane yet. Many other people around the world talk or know about Borameys too :)

    [i]Originally posted by SuperDan[/i]
    Hello Veayoo:

    Good to hear that you have pretty good understanding of spiritual realms. Not many people understand or even believe that super natural being like God and angels exist.

    Yes I agree with you that for us human, we were created as social being. That mean we need companion, either in form of friends or spouse. Only very few individual that can be alone and content. As for God, like you said, he is a perfect being, whole and complete and thus has no need for anything or anyone. However, he can choose to create and to share his love.

    According to Jewish and Christian scripture, God the Father (Jehovah), God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit are all One being. It is like you, you have your physical body, your soul and spirit, all are one being. It is hard for us human to understand how three is one and one is three, a bit confusing, but God exist in eternal realm, in many dimensions higher than us, so there is no limitation of time and space, for us we are limited and thus our understanding is also limited.

    So you are right, in Christianity, Jesus represent the God head, that thus he is the only being that can accept human worship. All holy angelics will not accept human worship, they will reject it. The one who does, watch out, they may be the fallen one.

    In spiritual realm there are the good and the bad spirits. We must be very careful who we are dealing with.

    You asking me for a website that give all detail about angelic class. I saw many sites, but this is one of the best, which contain a lot of good information. Here is the link below:

    http://www.steliart.com/angelology.html

    #317559
    Profile photo of SuperDan
    SuperDan
    Participant
    0p
    • Posts: 848

    Yes, what you refer to as Baramey may be angelic of difference rank and class. However, you should be very careful when dealing with those super natural being. Not all of them are good and not all of them telling the truth. Some may be holy angel and some may be fallen ones. The holy angel cannot lie, as God the creator cannot lie, they only speak the truth and never accept human worship.

    Actually, all angelic were created to serve, they even serve human being. As for ranking wise, a saved human being is like the royal son/daughter of the king (God). The angels, no matter how powerful or intelligent they are, human still out rank them. It like a top general, no matter how mighty he is, he is still lower rank than a new born son of the king. Human is created in the image of God the creator. Human is created to be co ruler and reign with God, angelic are messengers, warrior, and servant. This is the order of creation. May be because of this reason that some angels choose to rebel and thus 1 third of the angelic are fallen. Those who are the ones who seek attention and seek worship from human.

    #317569
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    SuperDan,

    From your understanding, why did God do all of these. Creating humans, angels, hells, heavens, suffering, etc.

    What did he do these for?

    [i]Originally posted by SuperDan[/i]
    Yes, what you refer to as Baramey may be angelic of difference rank and class. However, you should be very careful when dealing with those super natural being. Not all of them are good and not all of them telling the truth. Some may be holy angel and some may be fallen ones. The holy angel cannot lie, as God the creator cannot lie, they only speak the truth and never accept human worship.

    Actually, all angelic were created to serve, they even serve human being. As for ranking wise, a saved human being is like the royal son/daughter of the king (God). The angels, no matter how powerful or intelligent they are, human still out rank them. It like a top general, no matter how mighty he is, he is still lower rank than a new born son of the king. Human is created in the image of God the creator. Human is created to be co ruler and reign with God, angelic are messengers, warrior, and servant. This is the order of creation. May be because of this reason that some angels choose to rebel and thus 1 third of the angelic are fallen. Those who are the ones who seek attention and seek worship from human.

    #317580
    Profile photo of SuperDan
    SuperDan
    Participant
    0p
    • Posts: 848

    As you said earlier, God is a perfect being, Holy and complete, he has no need to for anything or anyone. However, he choose to share his love and fellowship through his creation. As you may already read at angelology website, that God create multitude of angelic, difference variety and rank. Each has their function to perform. Then he create physical universe, include planet earth and human.

    Heaven exist outside of time and space in eternal spiritual realm. Our physical universe exist in 3 or 4 dimensional only, while heaven is multi dimension higher than our physical world. Thus super natural being can step in and out of our realm at will. We human can also step into the spiritual realm, but only through our spirit. If he ever heard about astral projection, that is how human can travel into spiritual realms. The prophets of old experience this when they have visions.

    As for suffering and hell, it is the result of missing the positive energy of God. When a created being do not follow the creation order, he broke the heavenly rule that God set ford for all creation. The rule or law is in place so that all creation exist in harmony, peace, and joy. When this rule is violated, sin and suffering happen, and the final result is hell. Hell is simply a place where no positive energy of God exist. Since God is love, hell will be place without love, since God is light, hell will be a place without light, and since God is the God of peace and joy, hell will be a place that has no peace, no joy, but eternal suffering. In short, when we reject God and want nothing to do with him, and when God granted that wish, that will be hell, the eternal separation from God, is hell.

    [Message last modified 01-15-2010 10:12pm by SuperDan]

    #317589
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    SuperDan,

    You have provided good comments. But you have not tried to help me with the questions yet. Have you come across any answer for the following questions?

    1. Why did God do all of these? (Creating humans, angels, hells, heavens, suffering, etc.)

    2. What did He do these for?

    [i]Originally posted by SuperDan[/i]

    As you said earlier, God is a perfect being, Holy and complete, he has no need to for anything or anyone. However, he choose to share his love and fellowship through his creation. As you may already read at angelology website, that God create multitude of angelic, difference variety and rank. Each has their function to perform. Then he create physical universe, include planet earth and human.

    Heaven exist outside of time and space in eternal spiritual realm. Our physical universe exist in 3 or 4 dimensional only, while heaven is multi dimension higher than our physical world. Thus super natural being can step in and out of our realm at will. We human can also step into the spiritual realm, but only through our spirit. If he ever heard about astral projection, that is how human can travel into spiritual realms. The prophets of old experience this when they have visions.

    As for suffering and hell, it is the result of missing the positive energy of God. When a created being do not follow the creation order, he broke the heavenly rule that God set ford for all creation. The rule or law is in place so that all creation exist in harmony, peace, and joy. When this rule is violated, sin and suffering happen, and the final result is hell. Hell is simply a place where no positive energy of God exist. Since God is love, hell will be place without love, since God is light, hell will be a place without light, and since God is the God of peace and joy, hell will be a place that has no peace, no joy, but eternal suffering. In short, when we reject God and want nothing to do with him, and when God granted that wish, that will be hell, the eternal separation from God, is hell.

    [Message last modified 01-15-2010 10:12pm by SuperDan]

    #317599
    Profile photo of SuperDan
    SuperDan
    Participant
    0p
    • Posts: 848

    I already answered, if you read carefully.

    In short:

    God create human and angels to share His love and fellowship. Like human having kids. To share love, life, happiness, joy….
    Heaven is where God dwell, created for His throne and angelic.

    Hell and suffering is result of dis-harmony, broken law, rejecting God’s holy order, then suffering and hell came into existent (note: God did not create hell and suffering). Sin, suffer and hell are one package came together as the result of disobedient and broken God’s divine law. It is the lack of perfection. It is opposite of what God is.

    #317606
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    SuperDan,

    Sorry, I did not read carefully.

    Good answer. Thanks.

    [i]Originally posted by SuperDan[/i]

    I already answered, if you read carefully.

    In short:

    God create human and angels to share His love and fellowship. Like human having kids. To share love, life, happiness, joy….
    Heaven is where God dwell, created for His throne and angelic.

    Hell and suffering is result of dis-harmony, broken law, rejecting God’s holy order, then suffering and hell came into existent (note: God did not create hell and suffering). Sin, suffer and hell are one package came together as the result of disobedient and broken God’s divine law. It is the lack of perfection. It is opposite of what God is.

    #317616
    Profile photo of SuperDan
    SuperDan
    Participant
    0p
    • Posts: 848

    Good, thank you. See, when people listen to each other, it is not too difficult to understand. You have a lot of interesting to share. I am learning from you as well.

    #317625
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    SuperDan,

    If the answers you provided are what God meant, they puzzle me.

    Normal Khmers make kids because they do not have a Social Security system, Medicare or nursing homes for old age. The many kids may insure them for time of need.

    God appears not to need any of these. But why the low expectations/ goals when he designed and created humans, angels and lives? Why didn’t he designed all of us perfect?

    If God made the design and creation perfectly, there would not have been Buddhas who had to struggle for eons of lives to escape the imperfect creation, the Samsara/ Veal voadda sangsa.

    Just to let you know, I planned to ask Him the questions at my next opportunity. I then will be able to verify His original intension with His created beings understanding (like you and me).

    This kind of verification is not new. When I spoke with Buddha Samanak Kodom in Boramey session, I probed into Buddhism matters such as what is enlightenment or nirvana or so too.

    I am an imperfect being and need to ask questions and learn all the way. I do not really know why I keep asking and learn. I really do not know what they are for as, normally, I likely will not be able to remember all these answers at my next life, if any.

    :(

    [i]Originally posted by SuperDan[/i]

    I already answered, if you read carefully.

    In short:

    God create human and angels to share His love and fellowship. Like human having kids. To share love, life, happiness, joy….
    Heaven is where God dwell, created for His throne and angelic.

    Hell and suffering is result of dis-harmony, broken law, rejecting God’s holy order, then suffering and hell came into existent (note: God did not create hell and suffering). Sin, suffer and hell are one package came together as the result of disobedient and broken God’s divine law. It is the lack of perfection. It is opposite of what God is.

    #317634
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    If I was really His own son, the question and answer sessions could be considered as a family talk. :)

    I am serious about the Perfect Design though. The next one should be a lot better than the existing design and creation.

    I’ll explain to Him the flaws and mistakes in present Samsara. It is a waste to have so many souls spending enormous energy and time to perfect themselves.

    The next Samsara or next world should be a comfortable and happy one. And why not?

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    SuperDan,

    If the answers you provided are what God meant, they puzzle me.

    Normal Khmers make kids because they do not have a Social Security system, Medicare or nursing homes for old age. The many kids may insure them for time of need.

    God appears not to need any of these. But why the low expectations/ goals when he designed and created humans, angels and lives? Why didn’t he designed all of us perfect?

    If God made the design and creation perfectly, there would not have been Buddhas who had to struggle for eons of lives to escape the imperfect creation, the Samsara/ Veal voadda sangsa.

    Just to let you know, I planned to ask Him the questions at my next opportunity. I then will be able to verify His original intension with His created beings understanding (like you and me).

    This kind of verification is not new. When I spoke with Buddha Samanak Kodom in Boramey session, I probed into Buddhism matters such as what is enlightenment or nirvana or so too.

    I am an imperfect being and need to ask questions and learn all the way. I do not really know why I keep asking and learn. I really do not know what they are for as, normally, I likely will not be able to remember all these answers at my next life, if any.

    :(

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by SuperDan[/i]

    I already answered, if you read carefully.

    In short:

    God create human and angels to share His love and fellowship. Like human having kids. To share love, life, happiness, joy….
    Heaven is where God dwell, created for His throne and angelic.

    Hell and suffering is result of dis-harmony, broken law, rejecting God’s holy order, then suffering and hell came into existent (note: God did not create hell and suffering). Sin, suffer and hell are one package came together as the result of disobedient and broken God’s divine law. It is the lack of perfection. It is opposite of what God is.

    [/quote]

    #317644
    Profile photo of SuperDan
    SuperDan
    Participant
    0p
    • Posts: 848

    Talking about perfect design, you should understand that the designer can either program the creature (human or angels) to follow exact code of instruction like a robot, or the designer can choose to create higher being, who can exercise self determination, who can choose to obey or disobey, to do good or evil, choose to love and follow God or reject his loving grace. The created being can either choose to follow the rule and live in harmony with God’s creation or he choose to follow his own pride and broke the divine law.

    God choose the later one. He does not want to live with a bunch of pre-programmed robots. He want to create the true intelligent beings who are capable of self determination.

    Thus the reason why God create human and angels that can choose to follow and love God from their heart or they can reject him and fallen into sin and imperfection. This is a big pride to pay for creating a higher being. So it is not a waste. Yes it take more work, and yes God went through the pain to achieve the final goal, but compare our linear time to eternity that his creature will enjoy with Him, it is nothing.

    #317653
    Profile photo of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant
    1p
    • Posts: 3265

    A Better world:

    Further thought.

    If he’ll allow me, I’ll talk to Him about what we could do to better the present state-of-the art Samsara system.

    While we talk and wait for the next better design and creation (of the ideal computer system, as a metaphor), it is beneficiary to talk and ask Him about fixing the present flaws.

    If He’ll like what I’ll bring in, the result would be a better world, literally.

    Everything is up to Him. He is the Boss, literally.

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]
    If I was really His own son, the question and answer sessions could be considered as a family talk. :)

    I am serious about the Perfect Design though. The next one should be a lot better than the existing design and creation.

    I’ll explain to Him the flaws and mistakes in present Samsara. It is a waste to have so many souls spending enormous energy and time to perfect themselves.

    The next Samsara or next world should be a comfortable and happy one. And why not?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    SuperDan,

    If the answers you provided are what God meant, they puzzle me.

    Normal Khmers make kids because they do not have a Social Security system, Medicare or nursing homes for old age. The many kids may insure them for time of need.

    God appears not to need any of these. But why the low expectations/ goals when he designed and created humans, angels and lives? Why didn’t he designed all of us perfect?

    If God made the design and creation perfectly, there would not have been Buddhas who had to struggle for eons of lives to escape the imperfect creation, the Samsara/ Veal voadda sangsa.

    Just to let you know, I planned to ask Him the questions at my next opportunity. I then will be able to verify His original intension with His created beings understanding (like you and me).

    This kind of verification is not new. When I spoke with Buddha Samanak Kodom in Boramey session, I probed into Buddhism matters such as what is enlightenment or nirvana or so too.

    I am an imperfect being and need to ask questions and learn all the way. I do not really know why I keep asking and learn. I really do not know what they are for as, normally, I likely will not be able to remember all these answers at my next life, if any.

    :(

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by SuperDan[/i]

    I already answered, if you read carefully.

    In short:

    God create human and angels to share His love and fellowship. Like human having kids. To share love, life, happiness, joy….
    Heaven is where God dwell, created for His throne and angelic.

    Hell and suffering is result of dis-harmony, broken law, rejecting God’s holy order, then suffering and hell came into existent (note: God did not create hell and suffering). Sin, suffer and hell are one package came together as the result of disobedient and broken God’s divine law. It is the lack of perfection. It is opposite of what God is.

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    [Message last modified 01-16-2010 12:13pm by veayoo]

    #317662
    Profile photo of SuperDan
    SuperDan
    Participant
    0p
    • Posts: 848

    You are right, He is the Boss, so you can ask Him if you have a chance. God do not mind for us to ask him question. Even some of his prophets in the old days asking Him many questions, sometimes they even challenge him on a certain issue. However at the end God is right, because we are human, limited in understanding and constrain to our limit of linear space time. God who exist in eternity has the benefit of seeing from beginning to the end at the same time. We can only see thing a small fraction at a time, when we progress in linear time. That’s why people need Kru Teay :) because sometimes we want to see into the future.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 479 total)