No anti Hun Sen page?

Home Forums The Chatterbox No anti Hun Sen page?

This topic contains 50 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of JackTsang05 JackTsang05 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1631839
    Avatar of Corey
    Corey
    Participant

    I have a lot of friends who are activists for Tibet, illegal immigrants, gay rights, etc. and a lot of them work for groups like Amnesty International. On Facebook I’m always asked to support or like a page for a certain cause and sometimes to donate time or money for these causes. Well, I’m surprised there hasn’t been a FB page made for Cambodian people’s rights or an anti-Hun Sen cause.

    I hear a lot of complaints from politicians or community groups about the conditions in Cambodia…but I don’t seem to see much activism.

    #1631840
    Avatar of KhmerCasanova
    KhmerCasanova
    Participant

    I think most people gave up. If you can’t beat him, just join him. People in OddarMeanchey saw what happened in 1997 to the Prince’s party. So the province joined CPP.

    #1631841
    Avatar of borospailin
    borospailin
    Participant

    yup..my brother ex in-law had to run for his life

    [i]Originally posted by KhmerCasanova[/i]
    I think most people gave up. If you can’t beat him, just join him. People in OddarMeanchey saw what happened in 1997 to the Prince’s party. So the province joined CPP.

    #1631842
    Avatar of JackTsang05
    JackTsang05
    Participant


    #1631843
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    There are a few Pro-Hun Sen accounts on FB.

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1631844
    Avatar of JackTsang05
    JackTsang05
    Participant
    #1631845
    Avatar of Corey
    Corey
    Participant

    I really wish Khmers weren’t passive like that.

    [i]Originally posted by KhmerCasanova[/i]
    I think most people gave up. If you can’t beat him, just join him. People in OddarMeanchey saw what happened in 1997 to the Prince’s party. So the province joined CPP.

    #1631846
    Avatar of Corey
    Corey
    Participant

    Did he document the things happening around him as proof?

    [i]Originally posted by borospailin[/i]
    yup..my brother ex in-law had to run for his life

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KhmerCasanova[/i]
    I think most people gave up. If you can’t beat him, just join him. People in OddarMeanchey saw what happened in 1997 to the Prince’s party. So the province joined CPP.

    [/quote]

    #1631847
    Avatar of Corey
    Corey
    Participant

    Oh yeah, I saw a couple of those.
    My god the brainwashing that’s going on in Cambodia right now

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    There are a few Pro-Hun Sen accounts on FB.

    #1631848
    Avatar of leang_grel
    leang_grel
    Participant

    why don’t you start one?

    [i]Originally posted by Corey[/i]
    I have a lot of friends who are activists for Tibet, illegal immigrants, gay rights, etc. and a lot of them work for groups like Amnesty International. On Facebook I’m always asked to support or like a page for a certain cause and sometimes to donate time or money for these causes. Well, I’m surprised there hasn’t been a FB page made for Cambodian people’s rights or an anti-Hun Sen cause.

    I hear a lot of complaints from politicians or community groups about the conditions in Cambodia…but I don’t seem to see much activism.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 51 total)