No idea where the regular thread went last posted by RomjomSneaH

Home Forums The Chatterbox No idea where the regular thread went last posted by RomjomSneaH

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of KilahKhm3r KilahKhm3r 3 years ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #359420
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    I hope that no one mind me continuing it.

    HelloOo where is the rest of the week update? Where is RongJomSneah?? so far I been 4/6 in play which is pretty good. The Buckeyes are flying, Florida Gators are hot and oh my Boise St. what a surpise. Anyhow I miss all of RongJomSneah game report and pick. I hope she get well and come back soon.

    #359431
    Avatar of RongJamSneah
    RongJamSneah
    Participant

    Awwww, Im back pick NorthWestern against Wisconsin this week..hehehe Im doing okay.

    [i]Originally posted by KilahKhm3r[/i]
    I hope that no one mind me continuing it.

    HelloOo where is the rest of the week update? Where is RongJomSneah?? so far I been 4/6 in play which is pretty good. The Buckeyes are flying, Florida Gators are hot and oh my Boise St. what a surpise. Anyhow I miss all of RongJomSneah game report and pick. I hope she get well and come back soon.

    #359439
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    Originally posted by RongJamSneah
    Awwww, Im back pick NorthWestern against Wisconsin this week..hehehe Im doing okay.
    Thank you RongJamSneah for the pick hopefully I can catch that game on the sheet. I will list my pick later on.

    #359448
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    Originally posted by RongJamSneah
    Awwww, Im back pick NorthWestern against Wisconsin this week..hehehe Im doing okay.
    quote]
    Nice Pick RongJamSneah that is sure a great upset I thought that u might be out of your mind but your great, a buddy that I know payed $50 for 3 pick and one of them happen to be Wisconsin over NorthWestern which has me thinking about your pick. It better to trust in your friend then a stranger and I am glad that I have trusted you, Thank You and Welcome BacK. =)

    #359459
    Avatar of RongJamSneah
    RongJamSneah
    Participant

    Cool!! I am an expert now now, not like before..hehehe

    [i]Originally posted by KilahKhm3r[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by RongJamSneah[/i]
    Awwww, Im back pick NorthWestern against Wisconsin this week..hehehe Im doing okay.
    quote]
    Nice Pick RongJamSneah that is sure a great upset I thought that u might be out of your mind but your great, a buddy that I know payed $50 for 3 pick and one of them happen to be Wisconsin over NorthWestern which has me thinking about your pick. It better to trust in your friend then a stranger and I am glad that I have trusted you, Thank You and Welcome BacK. =)

    #359468
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    Originally posted by RongJamSneah
    Cool!! I am an expert now now, not like before..hehehe

    I like the sound of that, an expert now huh? I sure can not disagree with that, I am a PrO but an ExperT sure sound alot better. Looking forward to hear what you have next in play.

    [Message last modified 11-24-2009 01:28pm by KilahKhm3r]

    #359479
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    Again and always great pick miss I am an expert now, hehe any how I am 7/9 in play now and this is what I have in play for today. I know it is a bit late for this post but game hasnt started yet so here it is and if you happen to catch it on time plz take it with your own risk.

    P.S I normally get bad luck when I post my pick here for some odd reason.

    PLAYING SPREAD.
    Georgia @ Georgia Tech -.7.5 GeorgiaTecH
    Southern Mississippi @ East Carolina – 5.5 EastCarolina
    Arkansas @ Louisiana State -4.5 Arkanasas

    [Message last modified 11-28-2009 12:31pm by KilahKhm3r]

    #359490
    Avatar of RongJamSneah
    RongJamSneah
    Participant

    Not bad picks..hehehe well Monday night, I have to go with patriots.

    [i]Originally posted by KilahKhm3r[/i]
    Again and always great pick miss I am an expert now, hehe any how I am 7/9 in play now and this is what I have in play for today. I know it is a bit late for this post but game hasnt started yet so here it is and if you happen to catch it on time plz take it with your own risk.

    P.S I normally get bad luck when I post my pick here for some odd reason.

    PLAYING SPREAD.
    Georgia @ Georgia Tech -.7.5 [b]GeorgiaTecH[/b]
    Southern Mississippi @ East Carolina – 5.5 [b]EastCarolina[/b]
    Arkansas @ Louisiana State -4.5 [b]Arkanasas[/b]

    [Message last modified 11-28-2009 12:31pm by KilahKhm3r]

    #359501
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by RongJamSneah[/i]
    Not bad picks..hehehe well Monday night, I have to go with patriots.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KilahKhm3r[/i]
    Again and always great pick miss I am an expert now, hehe any how I am 7/9 in play now and this is what I have in play for today. I know it is a bit late for this post but game hasnt started yet so here it is and if you happen to catch it on time plz take it with your own risk.

    P.S I normally get bad luck when I post my pick here for some odd reason.

    PLAYING SPREAD.
    Georgia @ Georgia Tech -.7.5 [b]GeorgiaTecH[/b]
    Southern Mississippi @ East Carolina – 5.5 [b]EastCarolina[/b]
    Arkansas @ Louisiana State -4.5 [b]Arkanasas[/b]

    [Message last modified 11-28-2009 12:31pm by KilahKhm3r]

    [/quote]

    Told you that when it come to posting my pick on KC it is bad luck. Close tho, I wouldnt say not bad hehe, anyhow I went with the Patriots too and dang they losted 2 week in a row now what is going on? I am not disapointed in your pick but I am disapointed with the way the Patriots are playing right now. I think Bill Belichuck is playing dirty again as in meaning to lose game so they can have the perfect match up in the playoff and take it from there to all the way, I hate it so much when they do that. I Love it when they went 17-0 because that when they were playing serious football.

    #359511
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Hey guys…Who’s going to battle to each other tonight????

    #359522
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Hey guys…Who’s going to battle to each other tonight????

    No Tuesday Night football Bonglost but there will be one on Thursday, Steeler Vs Brown. Who do you take?

    #359529
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Im going with Steelers…

    [i]Originally posted by KilahKhm3r[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Hey guys…Who’s going to battle to each other tonight????

    No Tuesday Night football Bonglost but there will be one on Thursday, Steeler Vs Brown. Who do you take?[/quote]

    #359543
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    RongJamSneah Football is back. I need your help on some Keys Pick. Let all work together and make some $, what u say?

    #359552
    Avatar of RongJamSneah
    RongJamSneah
    Participant

    Awww ya looking for me Kilah?? My hot picks for this weekend are Oklahoma st, Washington St and USC..GOod luck!!

    [i]Originally posted by KilahKhm3r[/i]
    I hope that no one mind me continuing it.

    HelloOo where is the rest of the week update? Where is RongJomSneah?? so far I been 4/6 in play which is pretty good. The Buckeyes are flying, Florida Gators are hot and oh my Boise St. what a surpise. Anyhow I miss all of RongJomSneah game report and pick. I hope she get well and come back soon.

    #359561
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    Oh my Rongjamsneah. It has been awhile. Yes I am looking for you, what have you been up to? Rrokurn sneah nov? lol. It sure nice to hear from you. Thank for the hot 3, I took a peek on KC earlier this morning hoping to see if my all time favorite sportblogger came by and granted us a few pick that can chance us to win some free grocery money =), got my pick in on time. I am glad that my echoO call on Kc went thru haha. Good Luck, stay in touch and misses yah! WB.

    #359570
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    2/3 very close, at least you nailed the big one which is the USC game. You still awesome lol
    what do u think for this weekend? I will let u know also if I see something good =)

    Originally posted by RongJamSneah
    Awww ya looking for me Kilah?? My hot picks for this weekend are Oklahoma st, Washington St and USC..GOod luck!!

    #359579
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    Dear Santa, I have a request, I wish for some more of RongJamSneah keys pick for this upcoming weekend, Thanks q=)

    #359589
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    I see no pick for today =( it cool, I’ll wait till next time.

    #359599
    Avatar of RongJamSneah
    RongJamSneah
    Participant

    Awww im sorry Kila,I’ve been so super busy with work. I miss ya too.

    [i]Originally posted by KilahKhm3r[/i]
    I see no pick for today =( it cool, I’ll wait till next time.

    #359609
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    It’s cool I understand q=)

    #359618
    Avatar of RongJamSneah
    RongJamSneah
    Participant

    Here are my bowl picks for Saturday 12/17/2011

    Wyoming (large) hot pick..lolz

    Ohio (med)

    and LA Lafayette

    [i]Originally posted by KilahKhm3r[/i]
    It’s cool I understand q=)

    #359627
    Avatar of KilahKhm3r
    KilahKhm3r
    Participant

    Thank you RongJamSneah, I hope I get those game to pick down here, what I should, I will keep a look out for it thank again, Miss ya!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)