Receipe for Khmer Waffles

Home Forums Culture Receipe for Khmer Waffles

This topic contains 70 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of PreahPeay PreahPeay 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #441463
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    I was wondering if anyone know how to make num pum (khmer waffle). I dont like the american waffle becuz it’s too thick and taste not like khmer.

    I ask my mom how to make it and this is what she said to me “koan jom kort, robos mean srab min nahm teh baeh jea jong pibak kloun aeng”

    so anyway, im sure someone out there know how or someone’s mom/dad know how to make it.

    so if i u can share the receipe, would greately appreciated..

    thank you very much..
    arkun jreon jreon baht!

    #441469
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    It’s not all that hard and I don’t think there’s a big difference neighter…I think. I’ll check with my elder sis and I’ll be back with the recipe. It’s been over a decade since I had a khmer waffle.

    Oh yeah…your mom was right :P

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    I was wondering if anyone know how to make num pum (khmer waffle). I dont like the american waffle becuz it’s too thick and taste not like khmer.

    I ask my mom how to make it and this is what she said to me [b]“koan jom kort[/b], robos mean srab min nahm teh baeh jea jong pibak kloun aeng”

    so anyway, im sure someone out there know how or someone’s mom/dad know how to make it.

    so if i u can share the receipe, would greately appreciated..

    thank you very much..
    arkun jreon jreon baht!

    #441475
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    can you check with her tomorrow? becuz i needed b4 the weekend.

    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    It’s not all that hard and I don’t think there’s a big difference neighter…I think. I’ll check with my elder sis and I’ll be back with the recipe. It’s been over a decade since I had a khmer waffle.

    Oh yeah…your mom was right :P
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    I was wondering if anyone know how to make num pum (khmer waffle). I dont like the american waffle becuz it’s too thick and taste not like khmer.

    I ask my mom how to make it and this is what she said to me [b]“koan jom kort[/b], robos mean srab min nahm teh baeh jea jong pibak kloun aeng”

    so anyway, im sure someone out there know how or someone’s mom/dad know how to make it.

    so if i u can share the receipe, would greately appreciated..

    thank you very much..
    arkun jreon jreon baht!

    [/quote]

    #441480
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    Okie dokie, how much are we talking here? Lear daiy sin huey :P

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    can you check with her tomorrow? becuz i needed b4 the weekend.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    It’s not all that hard and I don’t think there’s a big difference neighter…I think. I’ll check with my elder sis and I’ll be back with the recipe. It’s been over a decade since I had a khmer waffle.

    Oh yeah…your mom was right :P
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    I was wondering if anyone know how to make num pum (khmer waffle). I dont like the american waffle becuz it’s too thick and taste not like khmer.

    I ask my mom how to make it and this is what she said to me [b]“koan jom kort[/b], robos mean srab min nahm teh baeh jea jong pibak kloun aeng”

    so anyway, im sure someone out there know how or someone’s mom/dad know how to make it.

    so if i u can share the receipe, would greately appreciated..

    thank you very much..
    arkun jreon jreon baht!

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #441486
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    say what? you’re charging me for the receipe?

    #441492
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    yah! nothing is free in the world you know?

    Jong ban secret recipe bos keh tothey tothey mich jess koun niss

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    say what? you’re charging me for the receipe?

    #441498
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    what? this is a free website, so i thought the recipe is free too nah??

    #441504
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    well, you thought wrong!

    it’s a free website, but the info that I may give you has value…cha ching$

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    what? this is a free website, so i thought the recipe is free too nah??

    #441510
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    *bless you!!

    #441516
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    cha ching!, not achoos! yeee

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    *bless you!!

    #441522
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    oh! jus teh hor? thought u hachh chirss!!

    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    cha ching!, not achoos! yeee
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    *bless you!!

    [/quote]

    #441528
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    moir pi you plich paek veng yey, ban ey arn jrolorm aksor

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    oh! jus teh hor? thought u hachh chirss!!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    cha ching!, not achoos! yeee
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    *bless you!!

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #441533
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    nuh uhhh

    #441538
    Avatar of xAteytakalx
    xAteytakalx
    Participant

    Off topic!! lolzz

    #441541
    Avatar of Fidelity
    Fidelity
    Participant

    Dang queer eyes for free recipes.

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    arkun jreon jreon baht!

    #441559
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    Preahpeay,

    Ban recipe huey! ban recipe huey!

    Pin chor cha kat tlaiy domlaiy sin cham oy noh?

    [Message last modified 05-24-2006 04:55pm by JeyViraek]

    #441547
    Avatar of Fidelity
    Fidelity
    Participant

    Dont settle for anything less than be her future kon komlos.

    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    Preahpeay,

    Ban recipe huey! ban recipe huey!

    Pin chor cha kat tlaiy domlaiy sin cham oy noh? [img]http://khmer.cc/images/boards/icons/wink.gif[/img]

    #441554
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    WOW! is she that old?

    [i]Originally posted by Fidelity[/i]
    Dont settle for anything less than be her future kon komlos.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    Preahpeay,

    Ban recipe huey! ban recipe huey!

    Pin chor cha kat tlaiy domlaiy sin cham oy noh? [img]http://khmer.cc/images/boards/icons/wink.gif[/img]

    [/quote]

    #441565
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    oh yeah, I fogot to tell you. This is what she said when I asked her for the recipe, “chkourt teh eh?, jong gnam ey lboss jung jung, mean tov chnagn chgnor ey nass tov?” I told the “koun chomkourt nooh is my friend, she needs the recipe, not me :P

    #441571
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    are you for real? ok how about this, if you dont give me that receipe, i’ll kup you ma domtmor oy baek kbal ok?

    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    Preahpeay,

    Ban recipe huey! ban recipe huey!

    Pin chor cha kat tlaiy domlaiy sin cham oy noh? [img]http://khmer.cc/images/boards/icons/wink.gif[/img]

    [Message last modified 05-24-2006 04:55pm by JeyViraek]

    #441577
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    hmmmm songsaiy you aeng prolom jeh kyom dung hah? i dont think it’s her words..yap maen!

    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    oh yeah, I fogot to tell you. This is what she said when I asked her for the recipe, “chkourt teh eh?, jong gnam ey lboss jung jung, mean tov chnagn chgnor ey nass tov?” I told the “koun chomkourt nooh is my friend, she needs the recipe, not me :P

    #441583
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    OK, maybe I exagerated it a bit, but she did said everything below except the “chkourt part” :P

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    hmmmm songsaiy you aeng prolom jeh kyom dung hah? i dont think it’s her words..yap maen!

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    oh yeah, I fogot to tell you. This is what she said when I asked her for the recipe, “chkourt teh eh?, jong gnam ey lboss jung jung, mean tov chnagn chgnor ey nass tov?” I told the “koun chomkourt nooh is my friend, she needs the recipe, not me :P

    [/quote]

    #441589
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    berh hean sak lo merl bom song suk pleam lov nirng.

    berh jong dung kope moir! Hean kope gnom pok tgnass bom gnom chap terb song chomgner chet pleam, kom sov jeahmouey tah gnorl! :P

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    are you for real? ok how about this, if you dont give me that receipe, i’ll kup you ma domtmor oy baek kbal ok?
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    Preahpeay,

    Ban recipe huey! ban recipe huey!

    Pin chor cha kat tlaiy domlaiy sin cham oy noh? [img]http://khmer.cc/images/boards/icons/wink.gif[/img]

    [Message last modified 05-24-2006 04:55pm by JeyViraek]

    [/quote]

    #441595
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    where is my receipe!!!!

    #441601
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    tver rirk jung, kour oy min paerthey soss!

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    where is my receipe!!!!

    #441608
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    and watch your spelling for the gazillion time! It’s “recipe” not receipe! yeeee heeee! soksey aksor min trov phong jong ban dael. yap morng nek klass.

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    where is my receipe!!!!

    #441614
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    i didnt ask for you to paethey me, all i want is your receipe..oy rir min oy?????

    #441620
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    it’s all comes out the say way duhhh!! now give it or im gonna jak kor you for real

    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    and watch your spelling for the gazillion time! It’s “recipe” not receipe! yeeee heeee! soksey aksor min trov phong jong ban dael. yap morng nek klass.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    where is my receipe!!!!

    [/quote]

    #441625
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    saey keh “say way duhhh!!?”

    ey kor sahaov mess? sot tah jong jak kor keh, ah pot teh dung?

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    it’s all comes out the say way duhhh!! now give it or im gonna jak kor you for real
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    and watch your spelling for the gazillion time! It’s “recipe” not receipe! yeeee heeee! soksey aksor min trov phong jong ban dael. yap morng nek klass.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    where is my receipe!!!!

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #441631
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    i meant it sound the same nahhhh

    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    saey keh “say way duhhh!!?”

    ey kor sahaov mess? sot tah jong jak kor keh, ah pot teh dung?
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    it’s all comes out the say way duhhh!! now give it or im gonna jak kor you for real
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JeyViraek[/i]
    and watch your spelling for the gazillion time! It’s “recipe” not receipe! yeeee heeee! soksey aksor min trov phong jong ban dael. yap morng nek klass.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    where is my receipe!!!!

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #441638
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    tdaer tdaer…som gnair maen mnek niss…tov.. cham keh oy. Kom oy moir pdon thear keh tead :P

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    i meant it sound the same nahhhh

    #441643
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    sa’ey keh jes tdaer tdaer..niss sote paley dak kyom dung? eheheheh

    #441649
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    mahyooo huey proyote knear prerl sote taer yuthasul. Sman tah keh min dung eh? yerhhh…jergn jass pass jung yooo huey JAH!

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    sa’ey keh jes tdaer tdaer..niss sote paley dak kyom dung? eheheheh

    #441656
    Avatar of PreahPeay
    PreahPeay
    Participant

    i want me recipe now!!!

    #441662
    Avatar of JeyViraek
    JeyViraek
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by PreahPeay[/i]
    i want me recipe now!!!

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 71 total)