Searching for a thai movie

Home Forums Entertainment Searching for a thai movie

This topic contains 5,999 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ChanKimSear1 ChanKimSear1 3 years ago.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 6,000 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #547967
    Avatar of sawady
    sawady
    Participant

    Where can I find thai movies that are currently translated in khmer? The one’s that come out every week. Does mayura have a site of its own ?

    #547976
    Avatar of ksc598
    ksc598
    Participant

    go to http://www.angkorwatt.com

    [i]Originally posted by sawady[/i]
    Where can I find thai movies that are currently translated in khmer? The one’s that come out every week. Does mayura have a site of its own ?

    #547981
    Avatar of wh0lsthatguy
    wh0lsthatguy
    Participant

    ^^ http://www.angkorwat.com/

    You typed it in wrong, there is only 1 ‘t’.

    #547987
    Avatar of Khmrch1cca
    Khmrch1cca
    Participant
    #547993
    Avatar of JeSuiSuNeFLeUr
    JeSuiSuNeFLeUr
    Participant

    I think the Thai movies that are offered on some khmer sites (ie. angkorwat.com) are not translated by Mayura but by the khmer pple who dubbed the khmer movies.

    [Message last modified 04-18-2006 08:23am by JeSuiSuNeFLeUr]

    #547999
    Avatar of JeSuiSuNeFLeUr
    JeSuiSuNeFLeUr
    Participant

    Is there a site where you can find the ratings/reviews of these thai series? I want to buy some old/new dramas but since they’re expensive, I don’t want to pay for a movie that isn’t good.

    #548005
    Avatar of MsCambodia2002
    MsCambodia2002
    Participant

    thanks for making this thread. i miss watching thai movies… i think its been years.

    btw… i love the translators for Mayura. maybe thats all that i am really used to? *shruggs*

    #548028
    Avatar of K_Rokit
    K_Rokit
    Participant

    this is the best site for all mayura production.

    http://www.dubbed-lakorn.com

    …they have one that comes out every week. plus, they have some other that come out in ’05 and other old lakorn as well.

    …i was gonna made a thread about this site but thought i’d wait until i place an order (hopefully this week) to get more input!

    …what i like about this site is that you get to see their preview.

    Originally posted by Khmrch1cca

    http://www.dubbed-lakorn.com/

    [Message last modified 04-18-2006 10:05am by K_Rokit]

    #548011
    Avatar of Khmrch1cca
    Khmrch1cca
    Participant

    im thinkin bout orderin BOW SEE CHOMPOO i love dat lakorn!!!!

    #548017
    Avatar of Sarindipity
    Sarindipity
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by JeSuiSuNeFLeUr[/i]
    Is there a site where you can find the ratings/reviews of these thai series? I want to buy some old/new dramas but since they’re expensive, I don’t want to pay for a movie that isn’t good.

    Which movie are you thinking about ordering. List the title. I’m sure myself and others out there that watch these series can give you a our comments:)

    #548034
    Avatar of K_Rokit
    K_Rokit
    Participant

    …they sale this lakorn at:

    http://www.dubbed-lakorn.com

    [i]Originally posted by Khmrch1cca[/i]
    im thinkin bout orderin BOW SEE CHOMPOO i love dat lakorn!!!!

    #548039
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    Why don’t u just go the a Khmer video store and rent them? hehe!

    [i]Originally posted by sawady[/i]
    Where can I find thai movies that are currently translated in khmer? The one’s that come out every week. Does mayura have a site of its own ?

    #548046
    Avatar of JeSuiSuNeFLeUr
    JeSuiSuNeFLeUr
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by Sarindipity[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by JeSuiSuNeFLeUr[/i]
    Is there a site where you can find the ratings/reviews of these thai series? I want to buy some old/new dramas but since they’re expensive, I don’t want to pay for a movie that isn’t good.

    Which movie are you thinking about ordering. List the title. I’m sure myself and others out there that watch these series can give you a our comments:)[/quote]

    I don’t know, actually. I was going through the movies at dubbed-lakorn.com and being that each set is pretty pricy, I don’t want to order a bad movie. Hopefully, more pple add their reviews to the movies on there.

    Btw, the pple at dubbed-lakorn.com are very timely w/responding to emails. Each email I sent to them took less than a day to get a response!

    #548052
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    ^Yep, if you need any advice on any thai soaps, feel free to ask me, I watched most if not all of the old ones and the new ones. LOL! So I can tell you which movies are good and which ones are boring.

    Like Khmerchicca, I also love the movie “Bo See Chom Poo”, starring the beautiful mixed star Angelie Hastings and Chakrit (forgot his last name), but they make such a cute couple. I also love that movie starring Vicky Sunisa Jett, dubbed in Khmer, the title is “Ongkarak Anakajun”, except Muyura Video made a mistake of translating her as the supporting actress, when she is one of the main stars, she plays as a princess in that movie and there are 4 main characters in all, they should have translated her voice as main character, not that dorky tomboy cop girl who was her bodyguard. lol. So if any of you have seen that movie, Sunisa is one of the thor aik, not thor rong. =)

    #548060
    Avatar of AznLover1
    AznLover1
    Participant

    I found some of the Lakorn on ebay and it’s much cheaper than the websites that are posted. The Lakorn with Angie Hasting and Chakrit is only $21! They have other Lakorns that are at very cheap.

    #548066
    Avatar of AznLover1
    AznLover1
    Participant

    Yes, it is dubbed in Khmer by Mayura Video!

    #548072
    Avatar of prinkles
    prinkles
    Participant

    sometimes there are two sets of main characters and of course they can’t use the same voice for them. i watch parts of this soap, i can’t stand that tomboy cop. she’s so annoying and not to mention, ugly. sunisa is a lot prettier. anyway, i usually determine who the main character is by who appears first during the preview. i’m not quite sure who appeared first in this one, do you remember?

    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    ^Yep, if you need any advice on any thai soaps, feel free to ask me, I watched most if not all of the old ones and the new ones. LOL! So I can tell you which movies are good and which ones are boring.

    Like Khmerchicca, I also love the movie “Bo See Chom Poo”, starring the beautiful mixed star Angelie Hastings and Chakrit (forgot his last name), but they make such a cute couple. I also love that movie starring Vicky Sunisa Jett, dubbed in Khmer, the title is “Ongkarak Anakajun”, except Muyura Video made a mistake of translating her as the supporting actress, when she is one of the main stars, she plays as a princess in that movie and there are 4 main characters in all, they should have translated her voice as main character, not that dorky tomboy cop girl who was her bodyguard. lol. So if any of you have seen that movie, Sunisa is one of the thor aik, not thor rong. =)

    #548078
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    You see, I watch Thai movies in Thai too because I can understand Thai, but before I used to watch it dubbed in Khmer and I asked the Thai video store owners who are the main characters and it gets to me sometimes when they translate the wrong one, yeah that tomboy cop girl is not even pretty like Sunisa, but you know why they cast her as the cop and Sunisa as the princess because they fit those roles quite well. For this particular soap opera, they didn’t do any previews remember? Just some funky chinese (Hee dancer) and they just show the names, but not the characters or a song like typical thai soaps, so it’s hard to say, but just the whole love story is more about Sunisa and that one fisherman dude than the tomboy cop and that other cop. Plus, sunisa never take on supporting actress role, she’s always thor aik in every single one of her movies, that I recall. =)

    [i]Originally posted by prinkles[/i]
    sometimes there are two sets of main characters and of course they can’t use the same voice for them. i watch parts of this soap, i can’t stand that tomboy cop. she’s so annoying and not to mention, ugly. sunisa is a lot prettier. anyway, i usually determine who the main character is by who appears first during the preview. i’m not quite sure who appeared first in this one, do you remember?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    ^Yep, if you need any advice on any thai soaps, feel free to ask me, I watched most if not all of the old ones and the new ones. LOL! So I can tell you which movies are good and which ones are boring.

    Like Khmerchicca, I also love the movie “Bo See Chom Poo”, starring the beautiful mixed star Angelie Hastings and Chakrit (forgot his last name), but they make such a cute couple. I also love that movie starring Vicky Sunisa Jett, dubbed in Khmer, the title is “Ongkarak Anakajun”, except Muyura Video made a mistake of translating her as the supporting actress, when she is one of the main stars, she plays as a princess in that movie and there are 4 main characters in all, they should have translated her voice as main character, not that dorky tomboy cop girl who was her bodyguard. lol. So if any of you have seen that movie, Sunisa is one of the thor aik, not thor rong. =)

    [/quote]

    #548084
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    I love Angelie Hastings, she’s so cute and fiesty and she doesn’t take those sad, boring typical roles. I also love her in that one movie with Willy Mcintosh where she was forced to marry his brother due to financial debt that her father owed their family, I forgot the title of it dubbed in Khmer, something like “Apearpepea bdol snaeh”, I think. :D

    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    I found some of the Lakorn on ebay and it’s much cheaper than the websites that are posted. The Lakorn with Angie Hasting and Chakrit is only $21! They have other Lakorns that are at very cheap.

    #549509
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    Okay, here’s the list of Thai Stars : (Mixed and Non-Mixed)

    Ask me anything about them…I’ve seen all if not most of their movies.

    *Edit…someone asked me to specify what nationalities they are? I’ll do my best, HERE GOES!

    Males :

    Willy Micintosh (1/2 thai, 1/2 english)
    Tik Jessadaporn Pholdee (thai)
    Andrew Gregson (1/2 thai, 1/2 american)
    Jason Young (1/2 thai, 1/2 australian)
    Chakrit (forgot his last name) (thai)
    Sunram (aka Pak from Pkai Pruk) (thai)
    Jay Monton (1/2 thai, 1/2 chinese)
    Mos (thai)
    Captain (thai)
    Fluke (thai)
    Patson Sirindu (thai, from georgia, united states)
    Pete Thongjur (thai, 1/2 american?)
    Jetrin Wathanasin (thai)
    Dome Pakorn Lum (thai, german, singapore)
    Oil Thana Sutikamul (thai)
    Brook Danuporn (thai)

    Females :

    Mew Lalita Punyapos (3/4 thai, 1/4 english)
    Anne Siriam (1/2 thai, 1/2 american)
    Ann Tongprasom (thai, swiss, arab)
    Angelie Hastings (1/2 thai, 1/2 american)
    Sunisa Jett (thai)
    Suvannant Kongying (thai)
    Kathaleeya Mcintosh (1/2 thai, 1/2 english)
    Aom Phiyada Akarasanee (thai)
    Ning Kullasatree (thai, taiwanese)
    Buachompoo Ford (half thai, half american)
    Kathreeya English (half thai, half english)
    Woranun (thai)
    Ramona (1/2 thai, 1/2 french)
    Sririta Jensen (half thai, half danish)
    Namphon (thai)
    Aump Pacharapa (thai)
    Yui Jaronan (thai)
    Joy Sirilak (thai)
    Benz Phornchita (thai)
    Taya Rogers (1/2 thai, 1/2 american)

    and many more! That’s all the names I can think of off the top of my head.

    [Message last modified 04-24-2006 01:31pm by majesticgyrl]

    #548091
    Avatar of prinkles
    prinkles
    Participant

    hey sunisa was a supporting actress in that one with joy sirilak. the one where joy (main character) went crazy. i think that’s the only time she was the supporting actress, yeah? i wonder if sunisa or other stars have the option of being only main characters or is it placed upon them? i also wonder if they star as the supporting actress, they get paid less and makes them more prone to starring as the supporting actress. remember aump and noon. these two used to be the main characters, but in some they are the bad, mean girls. then they come back in another soap as the main character/good girl.

    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    You see, I watch Thai movies in Thai too because I can understand Thai, but before I used to watch it dubbed in Khmer and I asked the Thai video store owners who are the main characters and it gets to me sometimes when they translate the wrong one, yeah that tomboy cop girl is not even pretty like Sunisa, but you know why they cast her as the cop and Sunisa as the princess because they fit those roles quite well. For this particular soap opera, they didn’t do any previews remember? Just some funky chinese (Hee dancer) and they just show the names, but not the characters or a song like typical thai soaps, so it’s hard to say, but just the whole love story is more about Sunisa and that one fisherman dude than the tomboy cop and that other cop. Plus, sunisa never take on supporting actress role, she’s always thor aik in every single one of her movies, that I recall. =)
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by prinkles[/i]
    sometimes there are two sets of main characters and of course they can’t use the same voice for them. i watch parts of this soap, i can’t stand that tomboy cop. she’s so annoying and not to mention, ugly. sunisa is a lot prettier. anyway, i usually determine who the main character is by who appears first during the preview. i’m not quite sure who appeared first in this one, do you remember?

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    ^Yep, if you need any advice on any thai soaps, feel free to ask me, I watched most if not all of the old ones and the new ones. LOL! So I can tell you which movies are good and which ones are boring.

    Like Khmerchicca, I also love the movie “Bo See Chom Poo”, starring the beautiful mixed star Angelie Hastings and Chakrit (forgot his last name), but they make such a cute couple. I also love that movie starring Vicky Sunisa Jett, dubbed in Khmer, the title is “Ongkarak Anakajun”, except Muyura Video made a mistake of translating her as the supporting actress, when she is one of the main stars, she plays as a princess in that movie and there are 4 main characters in all, they should have translated her voice as main character, not that dorky tomboy cop girl who was her bodyguard. lol. So if any of you have seen that movie, Sunisa is one of the thor aik, not thor rong. =)

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #548096
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    You know what prinkles, you’re right…I didn’t think of that movie with Sunisa and Joy Sirilak, but then Joy is older, much more experienced actress than Sunisa, so I’m not surprised why she got the starring role. Anyway, yeah usually if they start them off as supporting actress (thor rong’s), than their chances of being the main actress (thor aik) is slim to none, but then again you’re right, there’s that one lakorn with noon and aump and both played very exceptional roles and I am impressed with noon who can play the nice and evil character. There’s also that one old lakorn with Joy sirilak and benz phornchita called “Neang Eye” in thai “Nang Eye” where benz starting off her acting career as a thor rong and moved up to a thor aik and now has been playing thor aik in practically every movie she starred in, so there are exceptions, but Thai entertainment is very focused and biased at the same time, they promote the Hapa look or aka the Eurasians or Ameriasians. These people tend to be given preference eventhough they have good or poor acting skills, their looks alone will win them roles and if you wonder about those not-so good looking stars who get to be cast as the main characters, I will tell you why. They have hook ups in the Thai entertainment industry, either their uncle, aunt, mom or whatever knows the producer or they are rich, simply put. That’s how Mr. Brook Danuporn (aka Kob Suvannant’s boyfriend) get to play leading roles, does anyone think he’s that good looking compared to the other male actors? No. Most of my friends and I don’t and I’m not too fond of his acting skills either.

    Originally posted by prinkles
    hey sunisa was a supporting actress in that one with joy sirilak. the one where joy (main character) went crazy. i think that’s the only time she was the supporting actress, yeah? i wonder if sunisa or other stars have the option of being only main characters or is it placed upon them? i also wonder if they star as the supporting actress, they get paid less and makes them more prone to starring as the supporting actress. remember aump and noon. these two used to be the main characters, but in some they are the bad, mean girls. then they come back in another soap as the main character/good girl.

    Originally posted by majesticgyrl
    You see, I watch Thai movies in Thai too because I can understand Thai, but before I used to watch it dubbed in Khmer and I asked the Thai video store owners who are the main characters and it gets to me sometimes when they translate the wrong one, yeah that tomboy cop girl is not even pretty like Sunisa, but you know why they cast her as the cop and Sunisa as the princess because they fit those roles quite well. For this particular soap opera, they didn’t do any previews remember? Just some funky chinese (Hee dancer) and they just show the names, but not the characters or a song like typical thai soaps, so it’s hard to say, but just the whole love story is more about Sunisa and that one fisherman dude than the tomboy cop and that other cop. Plus, sunisa never take on supporting actress role, she’s always thor aik in every single one of her movies, that I recall. =)

    #548103
    Avatar of AznLover1
    AznLover1
    Participant

    Brook Danuporn and Kob Suvannant are history (they are no longer no together) but I do agree with you that Brook is by far the worst actor in the Thai Industry. I would like to include Tui (Aom Phiyada’s ex boyfriend) is another bad actor!

    [Message last modified 04-21-2006 01:42pm by AznLover1]

    #548108
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    I hate Tui (Aom’s ex), he’s stupid…I can’t believe he broke her heart, she’s such a sweetheart, he dissed her for some mixed model…Aom is so beautiful and she’s a fun-loving, good-hearted, down to earth actress. I love her very much and all her movies with Tik Jessadaporn. They make such a cute couple and wow, thanks for the info. I didn’t know that Brook and Kob are no longer together. Last I heard, they were engaged or something…I still thought they were together. Well, my bad. hehe.

    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    Brook Danuporn and Kob Suvannant are history (they are no longer no together) but I do agree with you that Brook is by far the worst actor in the Thai Industry. I would like to include Tui (Aom Phiyada’s ex boyfriend) is another bad actor!

    [Message last modified 04-21-2006 01:42pm by AznLover1]

    #548113
    Avatar of AznLover1
    AznLover1
    Participant

    Tui wants Aom back but yes he is stupid and actually he cheated on her. Aom and Tik are by far the TOP Actors and Actress right now. I cried in the Lakorn they played (not the princess one). I hope to see them on-screen again!

    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    I hate Tui (Aom’s ex), he’s stupid…I can’t believe he broke her heart, she’s such a sweetheart, he dissed her for some mixed model…Aom is so beautiful and she’s a fun-loving, good-hearted, down to earth actress. I love her very much and all her movies with Tik Jessadaporn. They make such a cute couple and wow, thanks for the info. I didn’t know that Brook and Kob are no longer together. Last I heard, they were engaged or something…I still thought they were together. Well, my bad. hehe.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    Brook Danuporn and Kob Suvannant are history (they are no longer no together) but I do agree with you that Brook is by far the worst actor in the Thai Industry. I would like to include Tui (Aom Phiyada’s ex boyfriend) is another bad actor!

    [Message last modified 04-21-2006 01:42pm by AznLover1]

    [/quote]

    #548119
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    I know the Lakorn you’re talking about…I have a couple of the tapes left in Thai. I watched it in Thai, actually I rented it in Thai and kept a copy since the Thai video store owner knows me and let me keep it because they have like 10 copies…that lakorn was popular and I cried at the end because Tik died. It’s just so sad. Stupid Tui cheated on her, how could he do that, of all people Aom, she’s adored by every Thai in Thailand, abroad and here in the states and even by Khmers. hehe. I think she should get with Tik or Captain (he’s also cool)…because she played many lakorns with both.

    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    Tui wants Aom back but yes he is stupid and actually he cheated on her. Aom and Tik are by far the TOP Actors and Actress right now. I cried in the Lakorn they played (not the princess one). I hope to see them on-screen again!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    I hate Tui (Aom’s ex), he’s stupid…I can’t believe he broke her heart, she’s such a sweetheart, he dissed her for some mixed model…Aom is so beautiful and she’s a fun-loving, good-hearted, down to earth actress. I love her very much and all her movies with Tik Jessadaporn. They make such a cute couple and wow, thanks for the info. I didn’t know that Brook and Kob are no longer together. Last I heard, they were engaged or something…I still thought they were together. Well, my bad. hehe.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    Brook Danuporn and Kob Suvannant are history (they are no longer no together) but I do agree with you that Brook is by far the worst actor in the Thai Industry. I would like to include Tui (Aom Phiyada’s ex boyfriend) is another bad actor!

    [Message last modified 04-21-2006 01:42pm by AznLover1]

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #548125
    Avatar of AznLover1
    AznLover1
    Participant

    No, not that princess one. That was a sweet and sad lakorn but I was referring to the first one they had acted together. I found that princess Lakorn on DVD for just $20! I am going to collect my favorite Lakorn on DVD because tapes don’t last long! I’m the biggest fan of Angie and Chakrit, Aom and Tik, Willy and Lalita!

    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    I know the Lakorn you’re talking about…I have a couple of the tapes left in Thai. I watched it in Thai, actually I rented it in Thai and kept a copy since the Thai video store owner knows me and let me keep it because they have like 10 copies…that lakorn was popular and I cried at the end because Tik died. It’s just so sad. Stupid Tui cheated on her, how could he do that, of all people Aom, she’s adored by every Thai in Thailand, abroad and here in the states and even by Khmers. hehe. I think she should get with Tik or Captain (he’s also cool)…because she played many lakorns with both.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    Tui wants Aom back but yes he is stupid and actually he cheated on her. Aom and Tik are by far the TOP Actors and Actress right now. I cried in the Lakorn they played (not the princess one). I hope to see them on-screen again!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    I hate Tui (Aom’s ex), he’s stupid…I can’t believe he broke her heart, she’s such a sweetheart, he dissed her for some mixed model…Aom is so beautiful and she’s a fun-loving, good-hearted, down to earth actress. I love her very much and all her movies with Tik Jessadaporn. They make such a cute couple and wow, thanks for the info. I didn’t know that Brook and Kob are no longer together. Last I heard, they were engaged or something…I still thought they were together. Well, my bad. hehe.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    Brook Danuporn and Kob Suvannant are history (they are no longer no together) but I do agree with you that Brook is by far the worst actor in the Thai Industry. I would like to include Tui (Aom Phiyada’s ex boyfriend) is another bad actor!

    [Message last modified 04-21-2006 01:42pm by AznLover1]

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #548130
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    Dang, aznlover, I think you’re so cool eventhough I don’t really know you but the fact that we have the same favorite Thai stars…I feel a connection with you already. lol. It’s fun to have someone to talk and share about especially Thai movie fans like yourself. Anyway, I think I know the lakorn you’re talking about, it’s the either one right titled “Roy Labek, Roy Snaeh”….in Thai…”Roy lek, sonah rai” starring Aom and Tik. That was a very popular movie and one of my favorite and I love the ending, it was so dramatic yet sweet and touching at the same time. =)

    Originally posted by AznLover1
    No, not that princess one. That was a sweet and sad lakorn but I was referring to the first one they had acted together. I found that princess Lakorn on DVD for just $20! I am going to collect my favorite Lakorn on DVD because tapes don’t last long! I’m the biggest fan of Angie and Chakrit, Aom and Tik, Willy and Lalita!

    Originally posted by majesticgyrl

    #548136
    Avatar of prinkles
    prinkles
    Participant

    who is tui? is he cute? anyway, i haven’t watched a lot of thai soaps lately. i’m only familiar with the older soaps and stars. i barely know any of the new ones.

    #548143
    Avatar of AznLover1
    AznLover1
    Participant

    Yes, that is the Lakorn I was referring to. The part I love the most was starting when he went to the hotel and saw that Aom and his ex bestfriend there. I can feel his pain from his reaction! The other scene that captured me was when he made her the “fake ring” out of grass and the talk that they had at breakfast. When she cried, I started crying also. She can act! I’m very picky when it comes to watching Thai Lakorn. I only watch my favorite actor/actress together.

    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    Dang, aznlover, I think you’re so cool eventhough I don’t really know you but the fact that we have the same favorite Thai stars…I feel a connection with you already. lol. It’s fun to have someone to talk and share about especially Thai movie fans like yourself. Anyway, I think I know the lakorn you’re talking about, it’s the either one right titled “Roy Labek, Roy Snaeh”….in Thai…”Roy lek, sonah rai” starring Aom and Tik. That was a very popular movie and one of my favorite and I love the ending, it was so dramatic yet sweet and touching at the same time. =)
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    No, not that princess one. That was a sweet and sad lakorn but I was referring to the first one they had acted together. I found that princess Lakorn on DVD for just $20! I am going to collect my favorite Lakorn on DVD because tapes don’t last long! I’m the biggest fan of Angie and Chakrit, Aom and Tik, Willy and Lalita!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]

    #548149
    Avatar of AznLover1
    AznLover1
    Participant

    Tui is a singer/actor.

    [i]Originally posted by prinkles[/i]
    who is tui? is he cute? anyway, i haven’t watched a lot of thai soaps lately. i’m only familiar with the older soaps and stars. i barely know any of the new ones.

    #548155
    Avatar of prinkles
    prinkles
    Participant

    hey i watched that one. it is really good. i thought tik was so cute in there. it was very romantic, i think. i also like the one with aump and oil i think his name is. the one where she was paid to stay on the island with him. i thought it was lame at first, but it turned out to be very romantic and cute and dramatic too.

    oh what about the one with noon and chakrit about silk making. i loved this movie. it was so beautiful and i chakrit was so hot and noon was so beautiful. i loved this one too.

    #548161
    Avatar of prinkles
    prinkles
    Participant

    oh him, he’s kinda cute, i think. isn’t he younger than aom. she looks young for her age though. i heard her dad is a director or producer, is that true? she alway seem to get really good roles and good soaps too. not that i’m accusing her of having connections, but i’m just wondering. btw, she is a good actress.

    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    Tui is a singer/actor.

    [img]http://www.sawadee-shop.com/grammy/image/tui.jpg[/img]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by prinkles[/i]
    who is tui? is he cute? anyway, i haven’t watched a lot of thai soaps lately. i’m only familiar with the older soaps and stars. i barely know any of the new ones.

    [/quote]

    #548166
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    Me too, I know it sounds shallow, but I will only waste $$$ on renting movies that have my favorite stars in them. seriously, Thai dramas aren’t cheap, that’s why i rent them in Thai to save money, each tape is like 3 hours long compared to the ones dubbed in Khmer which are like barely an hour long and they do that to extend the drama to like 30 tapes purposely so that they can make more money, in Thai, most of the movies are usually like 5-10 tapes. And yes, I know the scene you are talking about, that was so touching, I cried too, when he made her the fake ring out of grass or something and asked her to forgive him and a tear fell down her eye, I can still picture that scene vividly in my head. And I love the scene where Tik was cooking, gosh he’s so hot and he was like “You want to eat!” and she’s like “No, I’m not hungry, eat it yourself.” and then she kept starring at the food and finally gave in and asked for a bite and he fed her with the spoon. That was soooo cute! haha.

    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    Yes, that is the Lakorn I was referring to. The part I love the most was starting when he went to the hotel and saw that Aom and his ex bestfriend there. I can feel his pain from his reaction! The other scene that captured me was when he made her the “fake ring” out of grass and the talk that they had at breakfast. When she cried, I started crying also. She can act! I’m very picky when it comes to watching Thai Lakorn. I only watch my favorite actor/actress together.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    Dang, aznlover, I think you’re so cool eventhough I don’t really know you but the fact that we have the same favorite Thai stars…I feel a connection with you already. lol. It’s fun to have someone to talk and share about especially Thai movie fans like yourself. Anyway, I think I know the lakorn you’re talking about, it’s the either one right titled “Roy Labek, Roy Snaeh”….in Thai…”Roy lek, sonah rai” starring Aom and Tik. That was a very popular movie and one of my favorite and I love the ending, it was so dramatic yet sweet and touching at the same time. =)
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by AznLover1[/i]
    No, not that princess one. That was a sweet and sad lakorn but I was referring to the first one they had acted together. I found that princess Lakorn on DVD for just $20! I am going to collect my favorite Lakorn on DVD because tapes don’t last long! I’m the biggest fan of Angie and Chakrit, Aom and Tik, Willy and Lalita!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]

    [/quote]

    #548172
    Avatar of AznLover1
    AznLover1
    Participant

    The one with Noon and Chakrit is very good also. I also love her acting and her boyfriend Kade.

    [i]Originally posted by prinkles[/i]
    hey i watched that one. it is really good. i thought tik was so cute in there. it was very romantic, i think. i also like the one with aump and oil i think his name is. the one where she was paid to stay on the island with him. i thought it was lame at first, but it turned out to be very romantic and cute and dramatic too.

    oh what about the one with noon and chakrit about silk making. i loved this movie. it was so beautiful and i chakrit was so hot and noon was so beautiful. i loved this one too.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 6,000 total)