Searching for a thai movie

Home Forums Entertainment Searching for a thai movie

This topic contains 5,999 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ChanKimSear1 ChanKimSear1 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 581 through 590 (of 6,000 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #551411
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    Awwww…I want to start a collection too and we can a create club, all of us can be members, called “The Thai Lakorn Fanatics” Crew or something! ahahaha…

    Seriously though, the OLD movies were so good, the new storylines CANNOT compare to the old ones, I know what you girls mean! I’m a fan of the old classic ones too. Especially with Mew-lalita. I love all her movies!

    [i]Originally posted by K_Rokit[/i]
    …yeah, i love their services. very quick!

    …i’m starting to collect thai lakorns so i will start ordering alot too.
    i preferred old lakorns because they bring back memories. me watching with my mom and grandma! :)

    …plus, old lakorns story lines back then are really good! now a day, it so-so!

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Neang_Neang[/i]
    I second on that K-Rokit!!! Dubbed-lakorn has been great and honest. I know they don’t have many lakorns, but can’t beat the prices, esp. when I am ordering like one-two movies per week. If you really want old lakorns, you should wait until they have them because eventually they will, take times, I guess.

    [Message last modified 05-25-2006 06:16pm by majesticgyrl]

    #551416
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    Gosh, you guys I have the copy of “Vanida” on VHS since 5th grade shoot, I remember when it came out too, in 1992. I love that movie. I always watch it over and over and sing the theme song at the beginning of each tape before the movie starts, when I was younger. That movie is definitely a classic, all the old khmer folks love it too!

    K_Rokit, I know the movie you’re talking about with Mew-Lalita and Saranyu, it came out before ‘Vannida’, it’s called ‘Bong Snaeh Oun’ and Saranyu play as a cop who pretend to be a “chao” (robber) and kidnapped Mew (her name in that movie was Vichada or Vichara or Vanchary…god, it’s been so long I forgot). That was a good movie. I love Mew-Lalita’s movies in particular because they always take place in foreign countries such as “Thokatha Rom Robam” (which took place in England), “Mathas and Ham” (which took place in San Fran, CA), “Jomnoh Snaeh” (which took place partially in England, France and Switzerland), “Jomrov Snaeha” (which took place in Iraq), “Ksach Por Pleung” (which took place partially in Monaco/France) and “Pleung Kors Por” (which took place in Amsterdam, Netherlands)…so romantic and her thor aik’s are all hot too! Back in the days, she was my all-time favorite!!!!! I Love MEW!

    Originally posted by K_Rokit

    …i also like Mem-Lalita as well….most of lakorns she start with Sarunya are good! i’m looking for one that she start with him where the story line goes something like this: he a cop but she though he was a chuw (robber)….his brother like her and told sarunya to pretend to kidnap her so he can come and resuce her so she can fall in love with him. so saruya kidnap her and take her to jungle where his nickname was kai (tiger)….at the end they end up falling for each other!

    …like you i like vanida as well…will purchase this too.

    (typing at work….hope boss man don’t find out!)

    [Message last modified 05-25-2006 06:19pm by majesticgyrl]

    #551423
    Avatar of xAteytakalx
    xAteytakalx
    Participant

    You’re close eheheh it’s actually called “Klean Chngaing Srawline Laor” When you are hungry everything taste good, just as when you are in love :)

    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    OH MY GOD, jesuisunefleur, speaking of Patson, he did play a movie, it’s fairly recent I believe (or at least it’s not that old, it’s probably his most recent), it came out last year i think with Tik Kanyarat, I watched a little, didn’t get to finish it, I remember now, the title is “Saop Chgang Srolang Laor” (literally translates as hate something that’s delicious, but love something that’s good…haha) Corny translation of title but oh well, it’s a pretty funny movie, Patson and his brother are rich but they pretend to be poor and he’s a waiter/cook for the thor girl’s family who owns a restaurant.

    #551429
    Avatar of xAteytakalx
    xAteytakalx
    Participant

    Oh I know Penh.. yeah she played in Komnum Doungjet and I really like that version, gosh he and her got very physical in that movie and plust there verbage lolzz.. bad mouth back and forth. The remake with Bee and Pok can’t compare to that and I didn’t even finish watching the remake. Oh and did you know that Penh sang the theme song? Her voice sound like a kid. The storyline to this movie is very good that the KHMER DIRECTOR took it and made it into a movie starring TEP RIN DARO and OMPOR TEVY having EAK AMARA play as the sister (MAY). This is my all time classic too! eheheh

    Penh also played another Lakorn as the N’ek. It’s called Sromal Snaeh. She played as triplets character. One of the Character was with Pete and for some reason she got blind and send the other one (younger sister) to find out about her hubby Pete but Pete brother who is the P’ek blame her for Pete mysteriously dissappearing…anyhow like any other Thai movies.. the mistaken turns into arguments and the arguments turns to liking ehhee.. At the end the older sis recover and got with Pete while Penh got with the P’ek. It’s a short Lakorn only like 11 episode.

    Penh also played as the supporting charcter in ROLOK JIVIT with Jariya and Johnny. That’s all I can remember of her.

    And for the Lakorn “BONG SNAEH OUN” I’ve been looking for that movie too. I requested eKomsantime.com and the good news it that they have this LAKORN in stock. But the reason why they didn’t post it up on their estore is because the last episode is missing.. Darn it! :(

    [i]Originally posted by K_Rokit[/i]
    ^^^…you’re right…old lakorn is a classic!

    …i’m looking to order most of the movie that has this actor named Sarunya (aka Lak to Khmer folks) since he’s one of mom and i favorite actor.

    …as for actress, i really like Penh (don’t know her last name.) she start with Sarunya in ‘Koomun Doungjet’ which i’m looking to purchase at ekomsantime.

    …i also like Mem-Lalita as well….most of lakorns she start with Sarunya are good! i’m looking for one that she start with him where the story line goes something like this: he a cop but she though he was a chuw (robber)….his brother like her and told sarunya to pretend to kidnap her so he can come and resuce her so she can fall in love with him. so saruya kidnap her and take her to jungle where his nickname was kai (tiger)….at the end they end up falling for each other!

    [Message last modified 05-25-2006 04:43pm by K_Rokit]

    #551435
    Avatar of Neang_Neang
    Neang_Neang
    Participant

    Here’s the theme song to Vanida. I also love this song.

    http://z13.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=38748

    This is sang by Saranya Songsermsawad. She’s one of my favorite Thai singers. Love her songs and not to mention she looks absolutely beautiful and classy for her age! By the way, does anyone has the song to Pope Pi with Ann Siriam and Saranyu? I love that song but can’t seem to find it. :( Sometimes when I feel like hearing the song, I would just played the first tape and listen to the song. Silly eh, but does anyone does that too, or is just me? lol

    I also have Vanida in VHS, would like to upgrade it to dvds or re record them onto dvds, but it’ll take me awhile to do it, plus my copy is not so good because it has been viewed like 100 times by my aunties, mom, grandma, etc. LOL

    Mew Lalita – Love her!! There’s a website in which is made by one of her admiring fans. Mewlalita.com. Has so many great pictures of her!!!!

    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    Gosh, you guys I have the copy of “Vanida” on VHS since 5th grade shoot, I remember when it came out too, in 1992. I love that movie. I always watch it over and over and sing the theme song at the beginning of each tape before the movie starts, when I was younger. That movie is definitely a classic, all the old khmer folks love it too!

    K_Rokit, I know the movie you’re talking about with Mew-Lalita and Saranyu, it came out before ‘Vannida’, it’s called ‘Bong Snaeh Oun’ and Saranyu play as a cop who pretend to be a “chao” (robber) and kidnapped Mew (her name in that movie was Vichada or Vichara or Vanchary…god, it’s been so long I forgot). That was a good movie. I love Mew-Lalita’s movies in particular because they always take place in foreign countries such as “Thokatha Rom Robam” (which took place in England), “Mathas and Ham” (which took place in San Fran, CA), “Jomnoh Snaeh” (which took place partially in England, France and Switzerland), “Jomrov Snaeha” (which took place in Iraq), “Ksach Por Pleung” (which took place partially in Monaco/France) and “Pleung Kors Por” (which took place in Amsterdam, Netherlands)…so romantic and her thor aik’s are all hot too! Back in the days, she was my all-time favorite!!!!! I Love MEW!

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by K_Rokit[/i]

    …i also like Mem-Lalita as well….most of lakorns she start with Sarunya are good! i’m looking for one that she start with him where the story line goes something like this: he a cop but she though he was a chuw (robber)….his brother like her and told sarunya to pretend to kidnap her so he can come and resuce her so she can fall in love with him. so saruya kidnap her and take her to jungle where his nickname was kai (tiger)….at the end they end up falling for each other!

    …like you i like vanida as well…will purchase this too.

    (typing at work….hope boss man don’t find out!)

    [Message last modified 05-25-2006 06:19pm by majesticgyrl]

    #551441
    Avatar of xAteytakalx
    xAteytakalx
    Participant

    I have most of Ann-Siriam Lakorn Soundtrack that was sung by her ex-husband Billy. Unfortunately it on Cassette and I haven’t have a clue how to get it on to the PC in MP3 format eheheh

    I like songs from
    Pope Pi
    La Ong Dao
    Vimean Saw
    Sila Mony

    and many more I have to dig up that tape.

    [i]Originally posted by Neang_Neang[/i]
    By the way, does anyone has the song to Pope Pi with Ann Siriam and Saranyu? I love that song but can’t seem to find it. :( Sometimes when I feel like hearing the song, I would just played the first tape and listen to the song. Silly eh, but does anyone does that too, or is just me? lol

    #551447
    Avatar of Neang_Neang
    Neang_Neang
    Participant

    Oh I love those songs too! I don’t think there’s the technology to do that YET. Gotta love those classic songs! Went very well with the movies. Hmmm, the movie Dark Castle with Mew and Willy has some nice songs too.

    [i]Originally posted by xAteytakalx[/i]
    I have most of Ann-Siriam Lakorn Soundtrack that was sung by her ex-husband Billy. Unfortunately it on Cassette and I haven’t have a clue how to get it on to the PC in MP3 format eheheh

    I like songs from
    Pope Pi
    La Ong Dao
    Vimean Saw
    Sila Mony

    and many more I have to dig up that tape.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Neang_Neang[/i]
    By the way, does anyone has the song to Pope Pi with Ann Siriam and Saranyu? I love that song but can’t seem to find it. :( Sometimes when I feel like hearing the song, I would just played the first tape and listen to the song. Silly eh, but does anyone does that too, or is just me? lol

    [/quote]

    #551453
    Avatar of xAteytakalx
    xAteytakalx
    Participant

    I don’t like this one ehehehe but I do understand that the movie is set like in the old ages? I don’t know but according to the way they dress and props they use. So the music was like old school type ehheeh not one of my fav though.

    I like Sai See Pleurng – that one had alot of songs there was an entire album made for that lakorn

    [i]Originally posted by Neang_Neang[/i]
    Hmmm, the movie Dark Castle with Mew and Willy has some nice songs too.

    #551459
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    haha, there you go! Ooops, I meant “Klean Chgaing Srolang Laor”, I was just going to come and change that, I don’t know how I got “Saop Chgaing Srolang Laor”, silly me, I was thinking of some movie that was titled “Srolang nass Saop nass.” Ateytakal, you totally you know your titles. *high five*

    Now, jesuisunefleur can go rent her Patson movie…keke! If she hasn’t seen it yet, but probably she has!

    [i]Originally posted by xAteytakalx[/i]
    You’re close eheheh it’s actually called “Klean Chngaing Srawline Laor” When you are hungry everything taste good, just as when you are in love :)

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by majesticgyrl[/i]
    OH MY GOD, jesuisunefleur, speaking of Patson, he did play a movie, it’s fairly recent I believe (or at least it’s not that old, it’s probably his most recent), it came out last year i think with Tik Kanyarat, I watched a little, didn’t get to finish it, I remember now, the title is “Saop Chgang Srolang Laor” (literally translates as hate something that’s delicious, but love something that’s good…haha) Corny translation of title but oh well, it’s a pretty funny movie, Patson and his brother are rich but they pretend to be poor and he’s a waiter/cook for the thor girl’s family who owns a restaurant.

    [/quote]

    #551465
    Avatar of majesticgyrl
    majesticgyrl
    Participant

    Yeah, I have the soundtrack, copied from a friend’s to the movie “Sai See Pleung” (Ksach Por Pleung), I love that movie so much and I love all the songs in that movie too.

    And yes, I like “Prosat Ngo Nget”, but I don’t like the hair or clothing in that movie, you’re right, it’s like oldies style, the way they dress wasn’t that appealing, but I like the movie.

    [i]Originally posted by xAteytakalx[/i]
    I don’t like this one ehehehe but I do understand that the movie is set like in the old ages? I don’t know but according to the way they dress and props they use. So the music was like old school type ehheeh not one of my fav though.

    I like Sai See Pleurng – that one had alot of songs there was an entire album made for that lakorn

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Neang_Neang[/i]
    Hmmm, the movie Dark Castle with Mew and Willy has some nice songs too.

    [/quote]

Viewing 10 posts - 581 through 590 (of 6,000 total)