Somlor Mchoo Ktiss Mnoss(pineapple)

Home Forums Culture Somlor Mchoo Ktiss Mnoss(pineapple)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Areeya Areeya 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #593137
    Avatar of Areeya
    Areeya
    Participant

    Anyone know how to make it…I plan on using the ribs I have in the fridge…but Im not sure how to make it…

    #593143
    Avatar of xAteytakalx
    xAteytakalx
    Participant

    Something like this?

    If so, you can check out my recipe here
    Cambodian Sour Soup with Coconut Milk & Pineapple
    http://khatiya-korner.com/blog/2009/11/17/cambodian-sour-soup-with-coconut-milk-pineapple/

    [i]Originally posted by Areeya[/i]
    Anyone know how to make it…I plan on using the ribs I have in the fridge…but Im not sure how to make it…

    #593146
    Avatar of Areeya
    Areeya
    Participant

    yep…i found ur page after i made the thread…..but i dont have prohok….so i will do w/o it….hopefully it still taste okay…

    #593150
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Hey!!! Somlaw machu without Prahok doesnt taste ok…you must follow to whatever Ateytakal..says, cuz she’s a super cooker!!!!

    [i]Originally posted by Areeya[/i]
    yep…i found ur page after i made the thread…..but i dont have prohok….so i will do w/o it….hopefully it still taste okay…

    [Message last modified 02-09-2010 11:12am by KomLostBong]

    #593155
    Avatar of jantra
    jantra
    Participant

    I just made it a couple days ago. It’s an awesome Khmer dish!

    #593159
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Jantra, you know how to cook to, dont ya???

    [i]Originally posted by jantra[/i]
    I just made it a couple days ago. It’s an awesome Khmer dish!

    #593162
    Avatar of Areeya
    Areeya
    Participant

    Im sorry but I can live with out prohok…

    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Hey!!! Somlaw machu without Prahok doesnt taste ok…you must follow to whatever Ateytakal..says, cuz she’s a super cooker!!!!
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Areeya[/i]
    yep…i found ur page after i made the thread…..but i dont have prohok….so i will do w/o it….hopefully it still taste okay…

    [Message last modified 02-09-2010 11:12am by KomLostBong][/quote]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)