Suns and Magic

Home Forums The Chatterbox Suns and Magic

This topic contains 27 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of butteroftin butteroftin 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #362217
    Avatar of Ficlya
    Ficlya
    Participant

    if there is a B-ball God…yes, Suns and Magic

    poor Nash..his nose, his eyes…

    [Message last modified 05-26-2010 07:48am by Ficlya]

    #362227
    Avatar of Arroz
    Arroz
    Participant

    dream on…..

    #362236
    Avatar of Ficlya
    Ficlya
    Participant

    Suns and Celtics

    [i]Originally posted by Arroz[/i]
    dream on…..

    #362246
    Avatar of BigP
    BigP
    Participant

    if this is any indication of your abilities to pick winners I feel good that LA is going to win, cause for past 2 years you picked Clev, howd that turn out?

    [i]Originally posted by Ficlya[/i]
    Suns and Celtics

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Arroz[/i]
    dream on…..

    [/quote]

    #362255
    Avatar of BigP
    BigP
    Participant

    #362265
    Avatar of BigP
    BigP
    Participant

    just goes to show you how pathetic you are as a fan, rooting for the team that embarrased yours lol, how sad :(

    [i]Originally posted by Ficlya[/i]
    if there is a B-ball God…yes, Suns and Magic

    poor Nash..his nose, his eyes…

    [Message last modified 05-26-2010 07:48am by Ficlya]

    #362276
    Avatar of Ficlya
    Ficlya
    Participant

    i’m a fan who knows the other team was better then mine and i cheer for any team who can beat the Lakers. :-D

    [i]Originally posted by BigP[/i]
    just goes to show you how pathetic you are as a fan, rooting for the team that embarrased yours lol, how sad :(
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Ficlya[/i]
    if there is a B-ball God…yes, Suns and Magic

    poor Nash..his nose, his eyes…

    [Message last modified 05-26-2010 07:48am by Ficlya]

    [/quote]

    #362286
    Avatar of rocky562
    rocky562
    Participant

    ^sore loser. Lakers should be everyone 2nd favorite team.

    #362293
    Avatar of Arroz
    Arroz
    Participant

    Much better lol

    [i]Originally posted by Ficlya[/i]
    Suns and Celtics

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Arroz[/i]
    dream on…..

    [/quote]

    #362305
    Avatar of BigP
    BigP
    Participant

    well LA is better your team too, so boo hooo!

    [i]Originally posted by Ficlya[/i]
    i’m a fan who knows the other team was better then mine and i cheer for any team who can beat the Lakers. :-D

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by BigP[/i]
    just goes to show you how pathetic you are as a fan, rooting for the team that embarrased yours lol, how sad :(
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Ficlya[/i]
    if there is a B-ball God…yes, Suns and Magic

    poor Nash..his nose, his eyes…

    [Message last modified 05-26-2010 07:48am by Ficlya]

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)