The Khmer Mohanokor and Neak Mean Bonns

Home Forums Religion The Khmer Mohanokor and Neak Mean Bonns

This topic contains 440 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of veayoo veayoo 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 441 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #333509
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    As November 2010 is approaching, I am very curious about my Divine Eyes quest.

    While November is only about a week to go, the month itself will have 30 days to end. We are talking about 37 or 38 days (?)

    My Kru is a top Neak Mean Bonn. He is my Divine Dad!!!

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    Early July of 2010, Preah In Sakkatevareach updated me of my Divine Eyes aptitude. He said I gained 1 or 2% more!

    If I am not mistaken, the total achieved percentage has not been more than 5% yet. The result is actually very poor compared to the Panha Nhean progress.

    As I check back my notes, last year in September of 2009, Preah In Sakkatevareach said that I would achieve the Divine Eyes aptitude by 2010, in the month of November.

    Well, November is only 4 months away. I hardly can wait to check the promised result.

    ***

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    With the above misleading word use, I had a good news (among some bad ones).

    According to Preah In Sakkatevareach, I achieved 70% in Panha Nhean by April 2010.

    Guessing by the past progress rate, I should have achieved more than 75% in the Panha Nhean aptitude by now :)

    The achievement percentage could tell me that I could perceive messages right most of the time, but not all the time yet (because the number is not 100% yet).

    [Message last modified 08-01-2010 01:20am by veayoo]

    [/quote]

    #333519
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Another telling that I am supposed to know is news about the 87M deal. I was told that I should know about it during this stay in the US.

    Well, I plan to be in my motherland Cambodia again in about a month and a half. Will I hear the news as told?

    A little kid like me always remember Kru telling a long long and long time :)

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    As November 2010 is approaching, I am very curious about my Divine Eyes quest.

    While November is only about a week to go, the month itself will have 30 days to end. We are talking about 37 or 38 days (?)

    My Kru is a top Neak Mean Bonn. He is my Divine Dad!!!

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    Early July of 2010, Preah In Sakkatevareach updated me of my Divine Eyes aptitude. He said I gained 1 or 2% more!

    If I am not mistaken, the total achieved percentage has not been more than 5% yet. The result is actually very poor compared to the Panha Nhean progress.

    As I check back my notes, last year in September of 2009, Preah In Sakkatevareach said that I would achieve the Divine Eyes aptitude by 2010, in the month of November.

    Well, November is only 4 months away. I hardly can wait to check the promised result.

    ***

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    With the above misleading word use, I had a good news (among some bad ones).

    According to Preah In Sakkatevareach, I achieved 70% in Panha Nhean by April 2010.

    Guessing by the past progress rate, I should have achieved more than 75% in the Panha Nhean aptitude by now :)

    The achievement percentage could tell me that I could perceive messages right most of the time, but not all the time yet (because the number is not 100% yet).

    [Message last modified 08-01-2010 01:20am by veayoo]

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #333528
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    As I flipped through my spredsheet checklist,along with tellings and promises such as Divine Eyes and the 87M deal, I am supposed to follow up with my Panha Nhean progress, my treasures and the Oudom Mohanokor. Of course, there are more minor items.

    These follow ups would keep me busy, at least for another while :)

    #333538
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    At a very personal level, my Neak Mean Bonns and our mighty Senas have done a great job caring and protecting my heart.

    I feel a lot better with my present heart. I can and enjoy exercising and walking four miles a day with fun now.

    A few years ago, my heart got plugged as I tried to jog or walk.

    Along the way, I keep remembering my 7,100 years old grandpa Boramey, Lokta Kong Mai. He told me back in April of 2010 that plugging in my circulatory system is no longer there. It is true.

    Lokta Kong Mai was the main Boramey who worked to get my family the 400k/800k. His Boramey age just shows that he is powerful than the younger ones and me! He is an awsome Grandpa! Furthermore, he assured me that he will assist in making sure that the 87M promised will be real :) I love my Grandpa!

    I love to verify true tellings and promises. I hate lies and I love the truth.

    Humans and Borameys better not telling or promising me anything if it is not true :)

    #333548
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    The 2012 Convergence:

    I discussed multinational prophecies in a previous thread. The prophecies predicted big happenings in 2012.

    I asked God Preah Beida Tep Ek/ Preah In Sakkatevareach about what will happen then. Would that be bad as internationally predicted?

    He shaked his head and said NO.

    #333558
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    According to my divine father Preah Beida Mokot Pich aka Preah Moha Prum, the Oudom Khmer Mohanokor will have a big milestone in 2012.

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]
    The 2012 Convergence:

    I discussed multinational prophecies in a previous thread. The prophecies predicted big happenings in 2012.

    I asked God Preah Beida Tep Ek/ Preah In Sakkatevareach about what will happen then. Would that be bad as internationally predicted?

    He shaked his head and said NO.

    #333568
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    God:

    I promised to write up about God, more precisely what I was told. I am going to start doing this before I forget it.

    As always, I know that the matter of God is a personal and belief matter for each of us.

    As always also, I do not have time to argue whether He is real or not. I learned a long time ago that this kind of argument could take forever while arguers may not find any scientific proof anyway.

    I am telling what I was told.

    God Himself and Herself need to prove all telling to me, as readers may have noted all along.

    While scientific proofs would make a lot of people happy, I have understood that this is not of His/ Her main interest. I however lenient with God and accept proofs and satisfaction for me as a person. While I care about sciences, God matters are way beyond a mere science.

    This writing does not bring a lot of new things. It is more like a summary of what I already told plus a brief answer to question posted by KC friend.

    #333587
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Tough assignments:

    Arguing or chatting with friends about God, religions, Buddhism etc. are fun topics that I would love to spend time with. I however seem to always busy in something else that most people may not like.

    I have to prepare myself to argue, discuss and learn more with God Himself and Borameys. The next sessions will start this coming December. I have not successfully done my homeworks yet.

    I hope I will have most homeworks done on papers when I will have time meditating more at Waikiki and Maui beaches in Hawaii a few weeks before the new sessions :)

    Well, I’ll have more than ten hours in the sky to do more meditation and homework before landing in Pochentong airport :)

    As you can guess, I am going through tough schooling. I have to flight long distances, stay in 5 stars resorts, and meditate on Hawaii beaches. Tough assignments!

    Haha.

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    God:

    I promised to write up about God, more precisely what I was told. I am going to start doing this before I forget it.

    As always, I know that the matter of God is a personal and belief matter for each of us.

    As always also, I do not have time to argue whether He is real or not. I learned a long time ago that this kind of argument could take forever while arguers may not find any scientific proof anyway.

    I am telling what I was told.

    God Himself and Herself need to prove all telling to me, as readers may have noted all along.

    While scientific proofs would make a lot of people happy, I have understood that this is not of His/ Her main interest. I however lenient with God and accept proofs and satisfaction for me as a person. While I care about sciences, God matters are way beyond a mere science.

    This writing does not bring a lot of new things. It is more like a summary of what I already told plus a brief answer to question posted by KC friend.

    [Message last modified 10-31-2010 07:03am by veayoo]

    #333578
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Extremely hard topics and agenda with God and Borameys next:

    I need a few funs for comforting myself as well as clearing my head. I’ll have to deal with extremely hard topics and agenda with God and Borameys next. They are teaching and preparing me for extremely hard assignments.

    These are divinely extremely hard works that normal being cannot do. The works require Neak Mean Bonn aptitude and credentials.

    As I wrote before I am not sure that I can do it. My God parents and Borameys said that I can. This will need to be proved.

    I asked one of my mighty Sena Lokta Klang Moeung about what he will do next after serving as my Sena. He said he will be the next King’s Sena!!

    It took me a while to decipher Lokta Klang Moeung telling.

    Lokta Klang Moeung is well known in Cambodia recent history of about 200 years ago. He was a militant and an army general fighting for Cambodia survival and welfare.

    #333597
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Arguing, discussing and learning directly with God and His mighty Borameys are extremely beneficial for me. From those sessions, I have learned heavens caliber teachings which content is not available anywhere else on earth. No university or institution on earth that I know provides this level of education.

    With God and His mighty Borameys, I have had many lifelong questions answered. These are the kind of questions that came to my mind starting since I was about 4 or 5 years old.
    My sessions with Gods and His mighty Borameys are like my very selfish acts. You could picture the sessions as a thin and transparent wall where I sit on one side and these divine beings on the other. On my side, the water level is low near the ground. On God and Borameys side, the water level is as high as the sky.

    With a tiny hole in the wall for our communication, there is no other possible way for the water to leak to but my side. I am gaining the water level all the time and every time! The sessions were made possible to the benefit of this little kid, me.

    If you are my family or friend, it is of your own benefit to pick whatever info I share that interests or benefits you and make the best out of it, for yourself.

    Don’t expect me to argue with you. I am busy with God and Borameys trying to fill up my head and also my heart. I referred to a head with Panha Nhean and Divine Eyes, and a heart with Love of Neak Mean Bonn and of Khattiya family caliber.

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 441 total)