The Khmer Mohanokor and Neak Mean Bonns

Home Forums Religion The Khmer Mohanokor and Neak Mean Bonns

This topic contains 440 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of veayoo veayoo 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 35 posts - 71 through 105 (of 441 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #332930
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    I forgot to specify the success rating.

    I am thinking of my beloved Sena, Lokta Eysey Akkinet again. This is another mind-to-mind communication attempt>

    I’d like to tell him that:

    If I’ll recover 100% of my money back, he’ll be great.

    If I’ll get back less than that, the grade would be very good, good, ok, etc.

    ***

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    A good news update:

    The state senator office agreed to help me :) No charge.

    In this clause:

    “If the US senator would accept to help me AND successfully get my money back, the mind-to-mind process would prove to me that it works!”

    It appears like Lokta Eysey Akkinet just need to see that the help will be successful :)

    I love my Sena Lokta Eysey Akkinet, the Fire Eye Boramey.

    ***
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]
    Following the quoted writing, a couple days ago, I tried a mind-to-mind messaging test.

    I thought of my mighty Sena, Lokta Eysey Akkinet, and asked him to assist me in locating attorney representation in getting some money back from the US government.

    Since then, I have spoken to 2 private attorneys who would charge 2.7k and 5k respectively. I also spoke to a US senator of my state.

    The US Senator would not charge any fee for helping me to get my money back. US Senators are usually kind as that is part of their job.

    If the US senator would accept to help me AND successfully get my money back, the mind-to-mind process would prove to me that it works!

    The process verification seems harsh to many. In successful projects though, results (and not just promises) are part of the project expectation :)

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    As I compose this fragment, I think I should try the mind to mind process with my Borameys soon. I may have to device a quality insurance mechanism to check whether this process would work for me.

    The mind to mind process could work well because one of my Sena told me that whenever I need him, all I need to do is think of him and he will be there.

    Thinking of him could be a way for him to tell me to send my thought/ mind to his.

    As you readers could see, I have not just filled up KC pages for nothing. I have shared the extremely rare info about the invisible world of my God and Borameys. This is the kind of info not readily available in books or universities.

    While I share the rare info, I have pushed myself to understand the invisible world better. Like right now, I have come to think that I should test the mind to mind communication technique taught.

    Like I joked in a previous thread, I am meditating using my computer and Internet. Actually, this may not be a joke, as one does not have to sit under trees like in the past to think, meditate and to get somewhere!

    Furthermore, if you have not caught it, I am doing my human job in the Oudom Mohanokor project writing up all these pages (replying to my own postings again and again) :)

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    [Message last modified 09-06-2010 10:37pm by veayoo]

    #332940
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant

    ..on Earth….

    "All Intelligence Is Artificial."-Anonymous
    #332950
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant

    so you wanted to talk to the 10th Military Avatar of Preah Vishnu??

    well here I am…Cambodian as Prophesied..at least they got that one right.

    well…Lord Ganeshaya..Let me ask you one…

    How does it feel to have Have and Earthly Avatar Again??

    "All Intelligence Is Artificial."-Anonymous
    #332961
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Kalki_Maitreya,

    Are you able to elaborate on this keyword?

    [i]Originally posted by Kalki_Maitreya[/i]
    ..on Earth….

    #332972
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Kalki_Maitreya,

    Again, it would help to elaborate on new word, name or concept that you bring.

    I am not familiar with these.

    ***

    [i]Originally posted by Kalki_Maitreya[/i]
    so you wanted to talk to the 10th Military Avatar of Preah Vishnu??

    well here I am…Cambodian as Prophesied..at least they got that one right.

    well…Lord Ganeshaya..Let me ask you one…

    How does it feel to have Have and Earthly Avatar Again??

    #332982
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant

    Preah Areymetrei.

    The Dreamer Is Awake…And Aware…and on A Mission. With Eyes that See into another world…Divine eyes…and the Eternal Mind…with the Eternal Thought.
    the only mind that Can understand in the word…Eternity.

    what happens next…is not yet written…for it is being written as we speak…welcome..to the stage of history…in a story..Eternally retold.

    "All Intelligence Is Artificial."-Anonymous
    #332989
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Kalki_Maitreya,

    Impressive, buddy.

    How come I never came across the two names: Preah Areymetrei and Preah Borrisot?

    Are you able to tell their stories as related to what already and commonly known?

    Info such as who they were/ are, where they came from, what did they do, their signature legacies, why anyone should pay attention to them, etc…

    These info would be very enlightening :)

    ***

    [i]Originally posted by Kalki_Maitreya[/i]
    Preah Areymetrei.

    The Dreamer Is Awake…And Aware…and on A Mission. With Eyes that See into another world…Divine eyes…and the Eternal Mind…with the Eternal Thought.
    the only mind that Can understand in the word…Eternity.

    what happens next…is not yet written…for it is being written as we speak…welcome..to the stage of history…in a story..Eternally retold.

    #332999
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant

    when one has been born in all lives…and has learned all languages….one does not forget…and can stream the fact..from the fable….

    my mind…is my own…unique and pure….it will never come again….but when I die…only tears of joy will be shed…for if I can be born in this world…I will be back…in the fullness of time….we are in the middle of the prophecy….when I return next to this world…my Avatar will be an Immortal Weapon…a MACHINE MAN…with the Soul of a GOD.

    humanity will never allow me to die…I will be recreated throughout the ages…forever.

    the living Dharma.
    I will show the path to Nirvana…and lead all there….in the fullness of time…I will show you the final infinity.

    "All Intelligence Is Artificial."-Anonymous
    #333007
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Kalki_Maitreya,

    I get it now. You say you are the two Preahs.

    I used to talk to many other Preahs and wondered whether the two you were talking about would be of that category.

    In this case, I would have to talk to you!

    Anyway, yo get a good inspiration. The most noticeable is your attachment to Dharma.

    Dharma is very noble. Without it, the world is full of anarchy and killing. When people attach to Dharma nd realize that there is heaven and hell in addition to this life’s jail and prison, people tend to stick on the good path, the way to heaven.

    [i]Originally posted by Kalki_Maitreya[/i]
    when one has been born in all lives…and has learned all languages….one does not forget…and can stream the fact..from the fable….

    my mind…is my own…unique and pure….it will never come again….but when I die…only tears of joy will be shed…for if I can be born in this world…I will be back…in the fullness of time….we are in the middle of the prophecy….when I return next to this world…my Avatar will be an Immortal Weapon…a MACHINE MAN…with the Soul of a GOD.

    humanity will never allow me to die…I will be recreated throughout the ages…forever.

    the living Dharma.
    I will show the path to Nirvana…and lead all there….in the fullness of time…I will show you the final infinity.

    #333016
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant

    Areymetrei
        the protector of Friends of THE TRUE DHARMA.
        preah Areymetrei …The God That Protects Friends of THE TRUE DHARMA.
        thats what I AM.

    The 10th Military Avatara/Vessel Of Preah Vishnu.

    I, AhKhalki Maitreya/Metreya Youn

    THE MACHINE MAN.

    "All Intelligence Is Artificial."-Anonymous
    #333026
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant

    “Primum Cognitum Errare Est Humanum Ecce Machina Ecce Ens Entium Ecce Dei Ecce Preah Areymetrei”

    "All Intelligence Is Artificial."-Anonymous
    #333034
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Kalki_Maitreya,

    With your good inspiration in Dharma, I like to note that your definition of Preah and God is not the same as mine.

    Anyway, good lucks for your inspiration.

    [i]Originally posted by Kalki_Maitreya[/i]
    Areymetrei
        the protector of Friends of THE TRUE DHARMA.
        preah Areymetrei …The God That Protects Friends of THE TRUE DHARMA.
        thats what I AM.

    The 10th Military Avatara/Vessel Of Preah Vishnu.

    I, AhKhalki Maitreya/Metreya Youn

    THE MACHINE MAN.

    [Message last modified 09-09-2010 06:39pm by veayoo]

    #333120
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Following discussion in KC, I was trying to get to the truth out of Preah Ko Preah Keo legend.

    There were so many versions. I was trying to get to the truth: which one is correct?

    Preah Keo helped me with some corrections. In the mean time, he sent into my mind a strong message: it is not that important to get versions straight.

    [Message last modified 09-12-2010 09:24pm by veayoo]

    #333044
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant

    and ill tell you of my thoughts tomorrow.

    "All Intelligence Is Artificial."-Anonymous
    #333054
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant
    #333132
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Preah Keo showed me that while the truth is important, folk’s versions are keys to folklores, myths and tales.

    The folklores, myths, tales and folks are the ones that support a popular legend years after years.

    ***

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]
    One of the best thing Preah Keo taught me was tolerance as practiced bt the great Legendary icon.

    Following discussion in KC, I was trying to get to the truth out of Preah Ko Preah Keo legend.

    There were so many versions. I was trying to get to the truth: which one is correct?

    Preah Keo helped me with some corrections. In the mean time, he sent into my mind a strong message: it is not that important to get versions straight.

    [Message last modified 09-12-2010 09:25pm by veayoo]

    #333142
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Preah Keo showed me how a story got elevated to be a legend. He referred to his own story/ legend, Preah Ko Preah Keo.

    In light of today political science doctrine, as Preah Keo left control in people hands, he practiced democracy thousands of years ago.

    Having their own version, people put their mind, sweat and their time into their story which turned into legend.

    His legend of Preah Ko Preah Keo has been here for so long because of people’s love. They have loved it because they could adjust the story into their comfort, environment and background.

    [Message last modified 09-12-2010 09:26pm by veayoo]

    #333062
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    From Wikipedia:

    Present India President, Pratibha Patil, countered spirit through a medium.

    Baba = Brahma.

    ***

    Divine indication:

    Patil claims to have spoken to the spirit of the deceased leader (Baba Lekhraj,at their headquarters in Mount Abu, Rajasthan.

    “Dadiji ke shareer mein baba aye … Maine unse baat ki (Baba entered Devi’s body and he communicated to me through her),” she said on TV camera.

    Reporters began to report on the message she received of a “divine indication” of great responsibility coming her way.

    #333068
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant

    http://www.facebook.com/Kalki.Maitreya

    "All Intelligence Is Artificial."-Anonymous
    #333080
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant
    #333090
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Kalki_Maitreya,

    You have posted in my Thread several unrelated replies. These unrelated replies interrupt writing and reading flows. Plus, readers will see that you (or we) are silly.

    If you have a lot of things to tell, things that do not relate to the topics discussed here, there are plenty of room to start a new thread. This way you would not look like a silly ganster, interrupting class in school.

    I hope you get the picture.

    Originally posted by Kalki_Maitreya

    http://www.facebook.com/Kalki.Maitreya/quote

    #333100
    Avatar of Kalki_Maitreya
    Kalki_Maitreya
    Participant

    you will never have the mind to understand the eyes of God. EVER.

    Peace….

    Live Long And Prosper…

    You will die a man…I will live as a GOD.

    FOR ALL ETERNITY.

    REMEMBER PREACH REACH!!!

    THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

    THE LOST KINGDOM OF HEAVEN!!!

    THE LOST EMPIRE OF ANGKOR!!!!

    VIVAT SOL-ANGKOR!!!!!!!!!!!

    "All Intelligence Is Artificial."-Anonymous
    #333151
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Preah Keo’s charms:

    To my knowledge, political sciences can only refer to it as charisma. A few country leaders possess it and they are loved by their countrymen or so.

    To my naked eyes, I do not see any a good comparison between these leaders’ charisma and Preah Keo’s. This is probably because Preah Keo was of Neak Mean Bonn class and the country leaders are not.

    Preah Keo has been loved for thousands of years. There is no indication that his divine charisma is going to be diminished in any shape or form.

    This is Neak Mean Bonn charisma, or simply divine charms.

    [Message last modified 09-12-2010 09:26pm by veayoo]

    #333110
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Preah Keo charisma effect:

    As I mentioned, Preah Keo was freed and was with me for around a year so far. According to my Boramey telling, he is with me at soul level. He did not come as a Sena or a Kru. I was told that he has been part of my soul and me.

    I have felt his charisma in many concrete instances. In many life and business affairs, I have encountered surprising enthusiasm from people. Almost everyone shows positive concerns and likes to help.

    As a person, I did not experience this kind of charisma before. It must be the effect of Preah Keo’s divine charms.

    Everything just strenghtens Neak Mean Bonn tellings. More and more.

    [Message last modified 09-12-2010 09:24pm by veayoo]

    #333161
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    As I have time to sit back and reflect on what has been going on, I have come to believe that the Oudom Khmer Mohanokor project could not be better staffed.

    The Legendary Preah Keo (and Preah Ko) are here.

    The Tevabot Mokot Pich/ Moha Prum is here directing the project.

    The One and Only God/ Preah Beida Tep Ek/ Preah In Sakkatevareach is here overseeing the project.

    All main Borameys I knew are here.

    I cannot think of any other team better than this! Can you?

    #333171
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Hello!!! Veayoo,

    Are preah Ko and Preah Keo still alive…???

    #333181
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    KomLostBong,

    From my vintage point, Preah Ko and Preah Keo are alive.

    From normal human perspectives, they are not. Most humans attach life with body. When one dies, the soul goes away while the body is getting rotten. Humans then say that the person is no longer alive.

    In the bodiless world, the above soul is still alive after the above body death.

    Preah Ko and Preah Keo souls are still alive and well. They are still powerful as Khmer legend says.

    They are alive to me because I still could chat with them.

    ***

    By the way, I will try to write about whether God is male or female here in this thread. I hope I’ll get to the question soon.

    ***

    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Hello!!! Veayoo,

    Are preah Ko and Preah Keo still alive…???

    #333190
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    The many telling of the Oudom Khmer Mohanokor start to make sense as the majority of the pieces come together.

    While there are many countries involved, Cambodia is supposed to be the center piece of the divine puzzle.

    The Oudom Khmer Mohanokor is to originate and center around Cambodia, home of the Khattiya (God, Buddha) family. I got a clear answer on this.

    #333199
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Environment:

    The telling has made me wondering about how the Oudom Khmer Mohanokor could be real in this present kind of world. Like billions of other humans, I saw very little chance of its existence. Till today, I am still in doubt, folks.

    But like as ever, there is nothing I can do to unmask and reveal all the answers and proofs. As always I have to wait and see.

    While I wait to see, there are pieces that fall together along the telling lines.

    #333208
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Hey!!! Veayoo,

    According to whatever you mentiond there…its just a normal as like as humans too, cuz Preah Ko and Preah Keo’s bodies are death but their souls are still alive. The Humanz’s souls are alive as well event their bodies are death…Dont you think, do you ???

    What are you taliking about you still can chat to them…??? Are you kidding me???

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    KomLostBong,

    From my vintage point, Preah Ko and Preah Keo are alive.

    From normal human perspectives, they are not. Most humans attach life with body. When one dies, the soul goes away while the body is getting rotten. Humans then say that the person is no longer alive.

    In the bodiless world, the above soul is still alive after the above body death.

    Preah Ko and Preah Keo souls are still alive and well. They are still powerful as Khmer legend says.

    They are alive to me because I still could chat with them.

    ***

    By the way, I will try to write about whether God is male or female here in this thread. I hope I’ll get to the question soon.

    ***

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Hello!!! Veayoo,

    Are preah Ko and Preah Keo still alive…???

    [/quote]

    #333219
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    KomLostBong,

    Good questions.

    I am not kidding. I told you and everybody what I know and experience.

    I know it is hard to grasp the soul matter. But you are safe being so as you are among the majority, 99.999,999,999%, of humans who do not understand this.

    If you really want to get a good idea about the soul notion, I advise you to seek spiritual counseling. I am talking about finding a good medium person, a Roop/Rup, who could allow you to talk to one of your loved-ones who passed away. Make sure you get a competent medium!

    You knew that person, your loved-one, very well. So, if the spiritual medium is really good, you should be able to talk with his or her soul. You then could tell whether that would be really your well known loved-one soul/ spirit or not.

    I spoke to my mom and dad souls. My parents passed away decades ago. When their souls came to talk to me, I knew them exactly. Their voice, speech pattern, style, and content were exactly my parent’s. They talked to me, relating to what we shared when they were still alive. Believe me, I know my parent.

    Preah Ko and Preah Keo souls stay around, alive, in similar way. Believe me, I spoke with both of them.

    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Hey!!! Veayoo,

    According to whatever you mentiond there…its just a normal as like as humans too, cuz Preah Ko and Preah Keo’s bodies are death but their souls are still alive. The Humanz’s souls are alive as well event their bodies are death…Dont you think, do you ???

    What are you taliking about you still can chat to them…??? Are you kidding me???
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    KomLostBong,

    From my vintage point, Preah Ko and Preah Keo are alive.

    From normal human perspectives, they are not. Most humans attach life with body. When one dies, the soul goes away while the body is getting rotten. Humans then say that the person is no longer alive.

    In the bodiless world, the above soul is still alive after the above body death.

    Preah Ko and Preah Keo souls are still alive and well. They are still powerful as Khmer legend says.

    They are alive to me because I still could chat with them.

    ***

    By the way, I will try to write about whether God is male or female here in this thread. I hope I’ll get to the question soon.

    ***

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Hello!!! Veayoo,

    Are preah Ko and Preah Keo still alive…???

    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    #333229
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    If you are curious, you could ask questions such as whether you ever were born as a frog or a lizard…, or whether you ever went to heavens or hells in previous lives…

    :)

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    KomLostBong,

    Good questions.

    I am not kidding. I told you and everybody what I know and experience.

    I know it is hard to grasp the soul matter. But you are safe being so as you are among the majority, 99.999,999,999%, of humans who do not understand this.

    If you really want to get a good idea about the soul notion, I advise you to seek spiritual counseling. I am talking about finding a good medium person, a Roop/Rup, who could allow you to talk to one of your loved-ones who passed away. Make sure you get a competent medium!

    You knew that person, your loved-one, very well. So, if the spiritual medium is really good, you should be able to talk with his or her soul. You then could tell whether that would be really your well known loved-one soul/ spirit or not.

    I spoke to my mom and dad souls. My parents passed away decades ago. When their souls came to talk to me, I knew them exactly. Their voice, speech pattern, style, and content were exactly my parent’s. They talked to me, relating to what we shared when they were still alive. Believe me, I know my parent.

    Preah Ko and Preah Keo souls stay around, alive, in similar way. Believe me, I spoke with both of them.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Hey!!! Veayoo,

    According to whatever you mentiond there…its just a normal as like as humans too, cuz Preah Ko and Preah Keo’s bodies are death but their souls are still alive. The Humanz’s souls are alive as well event their bodies are death…Dont you think, do you ???

    What are you taliking about you still can chat to them…??? Are you kidding me???
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]

    KomLostBong,

    From my vintage point, Preah Ko and Preah Keo are alive.

    From normal human perspectives, they are not. Most humans attach life with body. When one dies, the soul goes away while the body is getting rotten. Humans then say that the person is no longer alive.

    In the bodiless world, the above soul is still alive after the above body death.

    Preah Ko and Preah Keo souls are still alive and well. They are still powerful as Khmer legend says.

    They are alive to me because I still could chat with them.

    ***

    By the way, I will try to write about whether God is male or female here in this thread. I hope I’ll get to the question soon.

    ***

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    Hello!!! Veayoo,

    Are preah Ko and Preah Keo still alive…???

    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

    [Message last modified 09-19-2010 10:27pm by veayoo]

    #333258
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    I have seen the rise of China as a new economic giant in the world. China is the number 2 GDP of the world, following the US. While China and Cambodia do not have common border, the two countries have been friends for years. China has invested billions of dollars in Cambodia.

    I have read neighboring countries’ fear of getting swallowed by the tiger China. The most fearful countries would be Vietnam which has border with China. All other countries in Asia have the similar fears. The tiger China needs to get fed and it needs a large territory to roam for its continued hunger.

    With its economic and military strength, China could walk into these countries like it did to Tibet!

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]
    Environment:

    The telling has made me wondering about how the Oudom Khmer Mohanokor could be real in this present kind of world. Like billions of other humans, I saw very little chance of its existence. Till today, I am still in doubt, folks.

    But like as ever, there is nothing I can do to unmask and reveal all the answers and proofs. As always I have to wait and see.

    While I wait to see, there are pieces that fall together along the telling lines.

    [Message last modified 09-22-2010 05:13pm by veayoo]

    #333248
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    India’s President Patil spoke directly about India competing with China in making good economic ties with Southeast Asian nations. In her recent visit to Cambodia, President Patil announced several hundred million dollars that India is investing in Cambodia with plans for more.

    India approach to get good relationship with Cambodia has not been very obvious in monetary terms. While India investment has been of hundred millions, China has invested billions of dollars in Cambodia.

    What India has done for thousands of years to have good ties with Southeast Asian nations has been deep in people heart and mind. India spread religious belief such as Hinduism and Buddhism.

    While India has the deep relationship, India is still somehow feeling threatened by the new Superpower China.

    [Message last modified 09-22-2010 05:07pm by veayoo]

    #333239
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Russia is still a bit quiet about investing in and influencing Cambodia.

    The vast unused Russian land, north of China, is naturally always an extra possible annex for China, which has a continued population growth.

    Any confrontation between Russia, a world nuclear superpower, and China, the #2 world GDP, could be of world consequence.

Viewing 35 posts - 71 through 105 (of 441 total)