This is between me and Kadin, the rest of you butt off!

Home Forums The Chatterbox This is between me and Kadin, the rest of you butt off!

This topic contains 64 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Kadin Kadin 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1643038
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    Kadin, eat your heart out!

    my current weight 49kg, size 34.25.36 ..useful tip: get sick for one week, throw up everything you eat, and lose appetite.. you’ll lose 2kg automatically…lol
    but ppl keep saying I look fatter than before. Please tell me it’s because of my big ass face…

    where’s your update?

    #1643039
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    don’t mind her.
    She’s trying to look good for our first date.

    .
    and Darony, I don’t lose weight. I “toned” up.

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643040
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    Thanks for the cup size.
    Do you want me to bring you bras instead of flowers? hahaah

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    Kadin, eat your heart out!

    my current weight 49kg, size 34.25.36 ..useful tip: get sick for one week, throw up everything you eat, and lose appetite.. you’ll lose 2kg automatically…lol
    but ppl keep saying I look fatter than before. Please tell me it’s because of my big ass face…

    where’s your update?

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643041

    AhSaren
    Participant

    please continue..

    #1643042
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    in the right place I hope?

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    don’t mind her.
    She’s trying to look good for our first date.

    .
    and Darony, I don’t lose weight. [b]I “toned” up.[/b]

    #1643043
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    yes please! and while u r at it, would u mind bringing some undies too?

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]

    Thanks for the cup size.
    Do you want me to bring you bras instead of flowers? hahaah

    #1643044
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    you want fishnet stockings with lace too?

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    yes please! and while u r at it, would u mind bringing some undies too?
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]

    Thanks for the cup size.
    Do you want me to bring you bras instead of flowers? hahaah

    [/quote]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643045
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    where are the wrong places to tone up?

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    in the right place I hope?
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    don’t mind her.
    She’s trying to look good for our first date.

    .
    and Darony, I don’t lose weight. [b]I “toned” up.[/b]

    [/quote]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643046
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    no thanks, me no wear stockings.

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    you want fishnet stockings with lace too?

    #1643047
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    just wanna make sure u don’t get 6 packs, look gross on women.

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    where are the wrong places to tone up?

    #1643048
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    I don’t like muscles…on guys or girls.
    Don’t worry. no 6 packs.
    I have one big pack! ahhaha

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    just wanna make sure u don’t get 6 packs, look gross on women.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    where are the wrong places to tone up?

    [/quote]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643049
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    can’t take my eyes off 6 packs on guys, just the packs n nothing else ;)

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    I don’t like muscles…on guys or girls.
    Don’t worry. no 6 packs.
    I have one big pack! ahhaha

    #1643050
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    i don’t care for the 6 packs.
    They just need to stay in shape and toned.

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    can’t take my eyes off 6 packs on guys, just the packs n nothing else ;)
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    I don’t like muscles…on guys or girls.
    Don’t worry. no 6 packs.
    I have one big pack! ahhaha

    [/quote]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643052
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    Let’s run Darony!!!

    2 times

    [Message last modified 01-29-2012 01:43pm by Kadin]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643051
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    u know I’m not gonna watch these videos,right?

    #1643053
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    yeah i know :D

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643054
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643055
    Avatar of antiquated
    antiquated
    Participant

    So why not use the pager? Surely it would offer much more privacy.

    “This is between me and Kadin, the rest of you butt off!”

    #1643056
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    we don’t need any privacy :D

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643057
    Avatar of icyfresh
    icyfresh
    Participant

    I miss being skinny!

    #1643058
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    re-shape your body now while you’re in your 20s.
    You still have high metabolism.
    it gets harder if you wait.

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643059
    Avatar of icyfresh
    icyfresh
    Participant

    Yes! I go to the gym every other day. Will see a result in 2 months lol.

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    re-shape your body now while you’re in your 20s.
    You still have high metabolism.
    it gets harder if you wait.

    #1643060
    Avatar of Korbelicious
    Korbelicious
    Participant

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    don’t mind her.
    She’s trying to look good for our first date.

    .
    and Darony, I don’t lose weight. I “toned” up.

    When is the first date? Please go easy on her.

    "Help me help you"
    #1643061

    AhSaren
    Participant

    please do give us a play by play update..or video

    [i]Originally posted by Korbelicious[/i]

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    don’t mind her.
    She’s trying to look good for our first date.

    .
    and Darony, I don’t lose weight. I “toned” up.

    When is the first date? Please go easy on her.[/quote]

    #1643062
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    I’ll see what i can do!

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643063
    Avatar of BophaSeanghong
    BophaSeanghong
    Participant

    I’m now 59.5kg and after tonight’s two wedding reception i sure will hit 60kg again. Kadin and Darony need to keep quiet on their weight ‘coz me here is being BIGGER, the biggest prbably. lol

    #1643064
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    ^if it makes you feel better, I have more wrinkles and age spots ;) ahhaah

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643065
    Avatar of BophaSeanghong
    BophaSeanghong
    Participant

    oh I am not happy over other’s misfortune. but, me have age spots all over as well. :PP

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    ^if it makes you feel better, I have more wrinkles and age spots ;) ahhaah

    #1643066
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    talking about spot…I got a burn on my leg a few months ago, leaves a big black scar :(

    #1643067
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    ^you would have a problem if you liked to show legs – wear shorts and short skirts :D

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643068
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    Keep us posted :)

    [i]Originally posted by icyfresh[/i]
    Yes! I go to the gym every other day. Will see a result in 2 months lol.
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    re-shape your body now while you’re in your 20s.
    You still have high metabolism.
    it gets harder if you wait.

    [/quote]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643069
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    no comment :p

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    ^you would have a problem if you liked to show legs – wear shorts and short skirts :D

    #1643070
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    I like my first date to be rough and wild ;)

    [i]Originally posted by Korbelicious[/i]
    When is the first date? Please go easy on her.

    #1643071
    Avatar of Kadin
    Kadin
    Moderator

    you had YOUR first date.
    so it was rough and wild?

    [i]Originally posted by Darony[/i]
    I like my first date to be rough and wild ;)
    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by Korbelicious[/i]
    When is the first date? Please go easy on her.

    [/quote]

    បានចូលសាលា មានសញ្ញាប្រ័ត មិន ប្រាកដថាមានសមត្ថភាពក្នុងកិច្ចការ នោះទេ
    #1643072
    Avatar of Darony
    Darony
    Participant

    which one?

    [i]Originally posted by Kadin[/i]
    you had YOUR first date.
    so it was rough and wild?

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 65 total)