1) grocery clerk (paper or plastic?)
3) cust serv rep
4) hotel clerk
5) bank teller
6) pc tech
7) loan officer
[Message last modified 08-16-2004 05:51pm by Deuce]
1. fast food
2. market research interviewer (a fancy way to say i did phone surveys)
3. receptionist/file clerk
4. unemployed (most recent)
1)Grocery Store Blocking/Bluffing products
2)Go-Cart Attendant (very fun)
6)Work at Gym
8)Adjusting inventory in a database
10)Sit at a desk and wants to shot self bc the job is BORING and tedious
LOOKING for a NEW job right now……any openings out there for me?
3. worked for city of LB
2. financial sales
3. human resources
20 years from now.
1) countergirl at dry cleaners (best job ever)
2) hostess/server/manager at Outback Steakhouse
3) worked for temp agency
4) retail @ Express & Wet Seal
5) server for japanese restaurant
6) nail tech at nail salon
7) optometrist assistant
8) college admissions counselor
9) baker at french bakery
10) consultant for gym.
11) outside sales @ Cox Communications & Xerox
12) financial sales
i think that’s it.
[Message last modified 08-25-2004 08:14pm by MissMichelle]
[Message last modified 08-25-2004 08:16pm by MissMichelle]
i didn’t have a ‘real’ job until i graduated from high school…
1) hostess/cashier at my parents’ restaurant (I was 9 years old hehe)
2) cashier at my parents’ gas station (I did this for 10 years!)
3) first real job, analyst at federal reserve bank (I was 17, interning for two years)
4) web architect intern (did this for three years while in college)
5) financial analyst (first job out of college)
1. Student Helper in high school cafeteria
2. SeaWorld as a Hostess
3. Wetzel’s Pretzel’s at the mall as a Cashier
4. Newgen Results Corporation as a Teleservice Rep.
5. Target as a Cashier for a month and quit.
6. Old Navy’s as Sales Rep. ’til now.
5.PSA(Pharmacy Service associate)
8.at home mom
[Message last modified 08-26-2004 04:16pm by khmaicece]
alot of financial folk here! you guys/gals should contribute to kc’s business and finance” section more.
-1st-5th grades teacher aid
-PC tech (almost got my thumb chop off by Compaq’s case)
-System Engineer (Consultant)
-Sr. System Engneer (Constultant)
-Enterprise System Integrator
[Message last modified 09-11-2004 07:12pm by kennykc]
1. Server at a Korean buffet back in the day.
2. Made pizza’s at blackjack pizza.
3. Sales rep in the computer department at Best Buy.
4. Manual labor at Lexington Furniture Industries.
5. More manual labor at an AMP plant in NC.
6. Chinese food delivery driver.
7. Side work: Built and sold honda race engines.
8. Sold, fixed and played with paintball guns at a paintball shop.
9. Got my first student as a CFI.
10. Part time Line Service Tech at Denver Jet Center.
11. Still a CFI, but i’m trying to land an instructing gig at the USAFA.
..wierd combo huh ? hehehe
1)library page in high school
2)accounting intern in college
3)cost accountant after college
4)tax prepaper as side job
5)currently full-time grad student
6)tax accountant in the near future
Japanese steak house.. from 16-18
from bus boy…to chef assistance…than to offered to be train as a chef, but I turn it down…I’m in the Army now…:D…Help ME!!!…:D
1. Teacher Assistant
2. Constructionist – Habitat for Humanity
3. Fast food
- snowpeas picking
- retail assistant
- pharmacy assistant
- shop assistant
- admin & support for local Cambodian Community service
- admin, customer relations
- and future accountant
[Message last modified 09-08-2004 12:45pm by girl_invncible]
1.bank teller assistant (16 years old)
3.Insurance billing part time
But the greatest and hardest job is being a stay at home mom.
[Message last modified 09-11-2004 12:22am by MsPreap]
1)PaperBoy from (when i was 7)
2)Parking Lot Security Guard
4)Window Washer (it was good pay surprisingly…)
7)Data Entry Clerk
8)Mechanical Assembly Assistant
9)Desktop publisher (current job, but working casually… i need another job)
[Message last modified 09-22-2004 03:05pm by LaupnaT]
Salmon Project Surveyor
Backcountry Trail Crew in Yosemite
Own & Operate machine shop( a secretary, janitor, programmer, machinist, etc)
-pick cherries and cut onions (experimental)
-library desk at 2 different cities
-academic advisor’s assistant AKA his bi-atch (10 per hour tho!)
-preparing and cleaning up labs
-tutoring some f u c k ed up kids
[Message last modified 10-05-2004 08:59pm by anonyKmY]
Receptionist for 2 law firms
Receptionist for a medical office
Receptionist for a marketing firm
i have a long list
1. cashier at small pharmacy
2. cashier at ice cream shop (carvel)
3. assembly line worker at the factory my dad works at
4. “landscapist” = pulled weeds and gardening
5. the computer/network person at a small cabinet making business
6. dish washer at my school’s dining hall
7. “projectionist” = showed movies for classes
8. a mental health worker at a psychiatric hospital
9. IT intern at a bank
10. currently administrative assistant and grad student