Who Is Going to Remove Hun Sen Down from His Regime???

Home Forums Politics Who Is Going to Remove Hun Sen Down from His Regime???

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Hollycow Hollycow 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #586582
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    I knew alot of people dislike Hun Sen to be leading the Cambodia…No matter of what it doesnt have anyone able to put him down from his power. The whole Cambodian will be more happy IF has someone ables to dethrone him out…

    Who is going to remove Hun Sen down from his Regime in a very very short future???

    KP.

    #586587
    Avatar of veayoo
    veayoo
    Participant

    Well,

    Borameys said they are planning and working for that. For them, Hun Sen is a bad guy!!!

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    I knew alot of people dislike Hun Sen to be leading the Cambodia…No matter of what it doesnt have anyone able to put him down from his power. The whole Cambodian will be more happy IF has someone ables to dethrone him out…

    Who is going to remove Hun Sen down from his Regime in a very very short future???

    KP.

    #586592
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    It seems very hard for us to remove Hun Sen down from his regime, cuz ah Youn standed behind his back…But I believe that its only NATO to dethrone him off of his power in one day. Do you know the NATO prepare his Troops to be warfare with ah Youn???? Cuz Secretary Hillary Bill Clinton presseded to ah Youn had to obey and analyst the Paris Cofference….Mann I hope the war will start soon, Im going to hold Aka shoot them all at that time. I alway wait that time to come in…

    [i]Originally posted by veayoo[/i]
    Well,

    Borameys said they are planning and working for that. For them, Hun Sen is a bad guy!!!

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    I knew alot of people dislike Hun Sen to be leading the Cambodia…No matter of what it doesnt have anyone able to put him down from his power. The whole Cambodian will be more happy IF has someone ables to dethrone him out…

    Who is going to remove Hun Sen down from his Regime in a very very short future???

    KP.

    [/quote]

    #586597
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Sdach youn!!!

    #586601
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Do you all hear a recent news that Canada of PM will go to visit Youn Hanoi in order to pressure them not to overact or not to persute the people who believe and respect their culture, tradition or Religion. Youn have to obey and anakyst the Paris Conference…

    #586606
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Canada doing much better the america. The country is rule by a monarch.

    American run by liberals at tHe end it is a ticking time bomb…

    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Do you all hear a recent news that Canada of PM will go to visit Youn Hanoi in order to pressure them not to overact or not to persute the people who believe and respect their culture, tradition or Religion. Youn have to obey and anakyst the Paris Conference…

    #586611
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    But the Canada have no bad thing back ground to revenge to ah Youn as like as the American’s. Therefore, the Canada seem too soft action to advise ah Youn, But the American are very strong commitment of advice…As you can see in couple weeks ago Secretary Hillary BillClinton speeched in TV’s news. She indicated that Youn had to obey and respect the Paris conference if ah Youn wanted to have the both countries get in touch…..Mann, I hope a war will be starting so soon!!!!!

    [i]Originally posted by PhnomKlarSar[/i]
    Canada doing much better the america. The country is rule by a monarch.

    American run by liberals at tHe end it is a ticking time bomb…

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by kimpirun98[/i]
    Do you all hear a recent news that Canada of PM will go to visit Youn Hanoi in order to pressure them not to overact or not to persute the people who believe and respect their culture, tradition or Religion. Youn have to obey and anakyst the Paris Conference…

    [/quote]

    #586615
    Avatar of kimpirun98
    kimpirun98
    Participant

    Here’s a great news for all Khmers. Especially the KhmerKrom. let read it the statement below:

    On behalf of the Khmer-Krom Canadian community of Canada, the Presidents of the Khmers Kampuchea-Krom Federation Youth Committee in Ontario (Jeffery Kim), Quebec (Samnang Om), Alberta (Phekdey Son), wrote a joint letter to His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada prior to his trip visiting Vietnam from November 16 – 19, 2011.

    Besides wishing His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston having a successful trip to Vietnam, they introduced to the Excellency about who Indigenous Khmer-Krom Peoples are and the human rights violations that the Khmer-Krom people are facing:

    What do you think our people Khmer in the near future????

    #586619
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Vietnam today wont take order from france. They take order from sdach youn.

    #586624
    Avatar of JackTsang05
    JackTsang05
    Participant

    The only person that is capable of removing Hun Xen is HRM Norodom Sihamoni & Sihanouk.

    Why?
    Because they have the power to convince the people

    How?
    Going to Chinese so if that Hun Xen and his cronies dont put the Royals under house arrest.

    When?
    Probablly never because they also do fear Hun Xen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)