Who to blame

Home Forums Religion Who to blame

This topic contains 30 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of KhmerCasanova KhmerCasanova 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #324325
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Who do you blame when something evil takes place? The person, God, society, all the above, or none of the above?

    #324337
    Avatar of Kaliboy
    Kaliboy
    Participant

    Its usually men thats behind it all.

    #324346
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Women can manipulate a man to do many evil things. Just look at how Eve manipulated Adam to eat the forbidden fruit (an evil act that sinned mankind). I’m sure you know some real life examples as well of a woman behind the act or behind the act of the man.

    [i]Originally posted by Kaliboy[/i]
    Its usually men thats behind it all.

    #324356

    seashore82
    Participant

    Eve is not real though. I honestly think more evil are done by men. We see example of it through out history.

    #324366
    Avatar of
    Anonymous

    Are you guys blaming the biology of a male as the reason for evil? But what happens when a female does something evil, who do you blame, do you say it’s because she has the biology of a male, not female?

    [i]Originally posted by seashore82[/i]
    Eve is not real though. I honestly think more evil are done by men. We see example of it through out history.

    #324375
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    I blame on God cuz he creates a Bad person.

    #324384
    Avatar of Diamond2
    Diamond2
    Participant

    Blame yourself.

    [i]Originally posted by agent0o5[/i]
    Who do you blame when something evil takes place? The person, God, society, all the above, or none of the above?

    #324395
    Avatar of Hollycow
    Hollycow
    Participant

    What good is it if we blame God? Blame ourself is better.

    Originally posted by Diamond2
    Blame yourself.

    #324423
    Avatar of Hollycow
    Hollycow
    Participant

    Put a little love in your heart. Please listen to the song.

    .

    .

    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    I blame on God cuz he creates a Bad person.

    [Message last modified 02-09-2010 04:41pm by Hollycow]

    #324405
    Avatar of KomLostBong
    KomLostBong
    Participant

    Thank you so much Miss for your link!!!

    [i]Originally posted by Hollycow[/i]
    Put a little love in your heart. Please listen to the song.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEptPiIYAiQ.

    [quote]
    [i]Originally posted by KomLostBong[/i]
    I blame on God cuz he creates a Bad person.

    [/quote]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)